Trump: NASCAR shouldn't have banned Confederate flag

Trump is a one trick pony. It is all about division with Trump.

Yep, all about division, says the idiot that wants the flag banned...dumbass.
I never wrote I wanted it banned moron even if is the flag of American traitors. It is bad for business now. But hey I am for free enterprise.

"I never said that", cut the whiney BS. It's certainly not your first day here and most of us have seen your fricken posts. It always seem to be the same shit with you ass-wipes, you support the hell out of anything anti-Trump or anything that could even remotely be considered racist, then come back with "I never said that". Grow the fuck up ya whiner.
Thinker 101 is a good name for you. A beginner class in thinking is where you belong. I have condemned the flag as it should be but never wrote it should be banished. It is a flag of traitorous Americans who fought for the right to continue a reprehensible institution.

Oh, I see you want to condemn the flag but not ban it. What happened 150 years ago still happened whether you burn flags or tear down statues. Respect and remember history ya stupid fuck.

I never wrote I wanted it banned moron even if is the flag of American traitors. It is bad for business now. But hey I am for free enterprise.

"I never said that", cut the whiney BS. It's certainly not your first day here and most of us have seen your fricken posts. It always seem to be the same shit with you ass-wipes, you support the hell out of anything anti-Trump or anything that could even remotely be considered racist, then come back with "I never said that". Grow the fuck up ya whiner.
Thinker 101 is a good name for you. A beginner class in thinking is where you belong. I have condemned the flag as it should be but never wrote it should be banished. It is a flag of traitorous Americans who fought for the right to continue a reprehensible institution.

Oh, I see you want to condemn the flag but not ban it. What happened 150 years ago still happened whether you burn flags or tear down statues. Respect and remember history ya stupid fuck.
You idiot. It has nothing to do with history but who you choose to honor. Think about it, Thinker.

You idiot. It has nothing to do with history but who you choose to honor. Think about it, Thinker.

No, it has everything to do with history. Whom you chose to honor is a personal choice.

Haven't seen many leftists condemn the rioting and looting.

It's obvious that this platform is filled with Communist comrades. Sad.
Actually, it's plain to see that with the left, it is definitely about dividing this nation, not uniting it under a banner of freedom, love and tolerance.

No, it has everything to do with history. Whom you chose to honor is a personal choice.
One can honor who they wish in private, but who goes up on the public square should be those that contributed to the nation and not fought against it. I agree that the local community should make the decision to remove these monuments rather than people just tearing these confederate statues down. If the community does choose to remove them, it would have nothing to do with erasing history but choosing who to honor and celebrate.

That is not true. No one condones rioting or looting. Nearly every Democrat has condemned the looting and rioting.

That is not true. No one condones rioting or looting. Nearly every Democrat has condemned the looting and rioting.
Most of the ones I have seen have referred to them as "mostly peaceful protests".

I do. The founders understood that at times violence would be necessary. It's why the put the 2nd Amendment in place. It's why it took violence to end England rule. It's why Jefferson said:

"the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

MLK said: "Riots are the voice of the unheard”.

I'm not a Democrat though.

I see both sides. One thing I will tell you though is we can ban the confederate flag all over the country and it won’t do a single thing to create harmony among the races.

I see both sides. One thing I will tell you though is we can ban the confederate flag all over the country and it won’t do a single thing to create harmony among the races.

Not everyone but Officer Cauvin brought a lot of people along.

Wallace needs to apologize because he assumed the mantle of victim when no crime was committed in the first place. He is the world's best race card driver!
NASCAR reported the noose not Wallace.
So what? He still acted like he was the victim of racism because of the noose. He was wrong.

It was a hoax. A publicity stunt that obviously backfired.

One can honor who they wish in private, but who goes up on the public square should be those that contributed to the nation and not fought against it. I agree that the local community should make the decision to remove these monuments rather than people just tearing these confederate statues down. If the community does choose to remove them, it would have nothing to do with erasing history but choosing who to honor and celebrate.

You are so full of crap.
1594088031270.png

1594088072161.png

1594088236345.png

I do. The founders understood that at times violence would be necessary. It's why the put the 2nd Amendment in place. It's why it took violence to end England rule. It's why Jefferson said:

"the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

MLK said: "Riots are the voice of the unheard”.

I'm not a Democrat though.

Let the fun begin.

President Trump is doing a great job wheedling his reactionary base....

Forum List

Back