Trump: NASCAR shouldn't have banned Confederate flag

Trump is a one trick pony. It is all about division with Trump.
Banning the Southern Flag is ALL ABOUT division, you do understand that, right?
Nope...totally disagree...banning the Confederate Battle Flag is all about redressing balance and healing...but of course..you can't see that. Thge confed rag is inextricably linked to racism and Jim Crow..like it or not. I, for one, see no pride in it..just hate and shame.
If you want to separate yourself from racism and Jim Crow, you will have to separate yourself from the Democrats.

What business is it of Trump’s what NASCAR does? He only tweeted about it to roil is base. It works for his base. For the rest of humanity it is a pathetic attempt at division.
None, you are right. Other than being a citizen who has the right to weigh in on those companies that decide to bend the knee to the immature leftwing.

What business is it of yours what Trump says. He isn't your President, isn't that right?
What business of mine of what Trump says???? Go to your room and think that comment over.
No, you answer it. You don't believe a thing he says, so what do you care and what business is it of yours? In order for it to be important, you have to give it credence. So, I ask again, what do you care?

What business is it of Trump’s what NASCAR does? He only tweeted about it to roil is base. It works for his base. For the rest of humanity it is a pathetic attempt at division.
None, you are right. Other than being a citizen who has the right to weigh in on those companies that decide to bend the knee to the immature leftwing.

What business is it of yours what Trump says. He isn't your President, isn't that right?
Trump is my President..and in a few months..he's going to be my ex-President. The only question is how much of my country he's going to damage on his way out.

Trump is my President..and in a few months..he's going to be my ex-President. The only question is how much of my country he's going to damage on his way out.
He hasn't damaged any of it. Simply not doing what you think should be done is not damage.

Just your part, he's making my part better. ;)

What business of mine of what Trump says???? Go to your room and think that comment over.
No, you answer it. You don't believe a thing he says, so what do you care and what business is it of yours? In order for it to be important, you have to give it credence. So, I ask again, what do you care?

Your comment makes no sense. I give no credence to liars. That does not mean I do not care that they are lying to my face.

Donald Trump defended the indefensible today by criticizing NASCAR's decision to ban the Confederate flag in its events.
This will not help Trump improve his extremely weak poll numbers among black voters.
Trump is interfering in a business. Does anyone want some moron sticking a finger in theirs? No fucking way.
I have the feeling (and not just me) that Trump knows he is going to lose so he wants to stir the pot.
He is a child. He is a rotten person. He's using all of his supporters but they are too stupid to think for themselves. In short, he could care less about them or anyone else.

Yep, all about division, says the idiot that wants the flag banned...dumbass.
I never wrote I wanted it banned moron even if is the flag of American traitors. It is bad for business now. But hey I am for free enterprise.

"I never said that", cut the whiney BS. It's certainly not your first day here and most of us have seen your fricken posts. It always seem to be the same shit with you ass-wipes, you support the hell out of anything anti-Trump or anything that could even remotely be considered racist, then come back with "I never said that". Grow the fuck up ya whiner.

Nope...totally disagree...banning the Confederate Battle Flag is all about redressing balance and healing...but of course..you can't see that. Thge confed rag is inextricably linked to racism and Jim Crow..like it or not. I, for one, see no pride in it..just hate and shame.
If you want to separate yourself from racism and Jim Crow, you will have to separate yourself from the Democrats.
Whenever i see a post like yours I automatically know it's either written by an idiot or someone trolling with lies. Anyone who purports that the Democratic party of today is the same as the party of yesteryear is a malicious liar and/or a fool.

I know entirely too much history to ever buy the asinine attempted revisionism your post represents.

Dems of the Jim Crow era were conservative....and it is conservatism that supported Jim Crow..not the Liberal Democratic party of 2020.

Just your part, he's making my part better. ;)
I doubt it..I seriously..he's pumping you guys up like fat boil...soon to be lanced.

Your comment makes no sense. I give no credence to liars. That does not mean I do not care that they are lying to my face.
Okay, since you can't think critically, let Me pose this question to you.

What affects you most.

What the President says in a tweet, or;

What policy a President enacts?

When you've managed to get someone to explain that to you, then you get the point.

BTW....you being outraged does not mean you are right.

Donald Trump defended the indefensible today by criticizing NASCAR's decision to ban the Confederate flag in its events.
This will not help Trump improve his extremely weak poll numbers among black voters.
Trump is interfering in a business. Does anyone want some moron sticking a finger in theirs? No fucking way.
I have the feeling (and not just me) that Trump knows he is going to lose so he wants to stir the pot.
He is a child. He is a rotten person. He's using all of his supporters but they are stupid to think for themselves. In short, he could care less about them or anyone else.
Interfering with business means he made state law. Did he do that?

WE are working to that end results. Stay tuned.

Yep, all about division, says the idiot that wants the flag banned...dumbass.
I never wrote I wanted it banned moron even if is the flag of American traitors. It is bad for business now. But hey I am for free enterprise.

"I never said that", cut the whiney BS. It's certainly not your first day here and most of us have seen your fricken posts. It always seem to be the same shit with you ass-wipes, you support the hell out of anything anti-Trump or anything that could even remotely be considered racist, then come back with "I never said that". Grow the fuck up ya whiner.
Thinker 101 is a good name for you. A beginner class in thinking is where you belong. I have condemned the flag as it should be but never wrote it should be banished. It is a flag of traitorous Americans who fought for the right to continue a reprehensible institution.

WE are working to that end results. Stay tuned.
Yeah, it isn't looking too good for your side. The media is lying their asses off and meanwhile, Joe is getting his mouth wiped after being spoon-fed strained peas.

He hasn't damaged any of it. Simply not doing what you think should be done is not damage.
I disagree,.,.he has undermined the fundamental processes of of Govt. --fomented distrust in both the military and the intelligence community. he has endorsed lies knowingly--and allowed the ship of state to damn near run aground while he golfs and tweets.

the sooner gone the better.

Trump keeps trying to play both sides of the fence.
Bragging how no president since Lincoln has done more for blacks than him while he defends racist symbols and attacks blacks who dare to protest

Whenever i see a post like yours I automatically know it's either written by an idiot or someone trolling with lies. Anyone who purports that the Democratic party of today is the same as the party of yesteryear is a malicious liar and/or a fool.

I know entirely too much history to ever buy the asinine attempted revisionism your post represents.

Dems of the Jim Crow era were conservative....and it is conservatism that supported Jim Crow..not the Liberal Democratic party of 2020.
Whenever I see a post like yours I laugh. If you knew history then you would know what you spout ain't it.

I disagree,.,.he has undermined the fundamental processes of of Govt. --fomented distrust in both the military and the intellegence community. he has endorsed lies knowlingly--and allowed the ship of state to damn near run aground while he golfs and tweets.

the sooner gone the better.
That is incorrect. He has exposed corruption in the military and intelligence communities and the ship of state has not even come close to running aground.

He actually needs to do more in the way of cutting monetary aid to enemy states and of course, the prick needs to stop spending money we don't have.

Okay, since you can't think critically, let Me pose this question to you.

What affects you most.

What the President says in a tweet, or;

What policy a President enacts?

When you've managed to get someone to explain that to you, then you get the point.

BTW....you being outraged does not mean you are right.
That is a false choice. Are you arguing that a president’s words carry no weight. That they are empty devoid of meaning and substance? One would have to have a very low opinion of a POTUS if they believe his words were meaningless.

Forum List

Back