Trump Must Enact CITIZENSHIP Voter ID Before 2020 Election

What would make a garage a viable location to piss? Wouldn't outside be easier?
It was outside in the back of the garage-....

Strange. Next question: How do you know the immigration status of that pisser?
ILLEGAL! No papers-no English-part of a construction crew next door.

How do you know?
Ok, your're just being a pain in the ass now. Bother somebody else. Or change topics

It's a legitimate question. Do you think you can determine immigration status at a glance?

The bottom line is, Trump will try to make our elections for Americans only and Democrats will try to overwhelm the election with illegal aliens.

It was outside in the back of the garage-....

How do you know?
Ok, your're just being a pain in the ass now. Bother somebody else. Or change topics

It's a legitimate question. Do you think you can determine immigration status at a glance?
How about a question about citizenship on the census questionnaire?

How do you know?

How about it?

The Republicans could be facing a catastrophe in 2020, if they don't some up with an airtight system to stop illegal alien and other non-citizen voting. The Mexican border isn't being deluged by accident, with migrants trying to get into the US.

Leftist schemers are behind all these caravans, and for a very specific reason. To get as many people into the country to become Democrat voters. These folks have made it clear that they will try to get into the US legally, if they can, but if that is too difficult, they have no compunctions about simply running across a lightly defended, unwalled border.

Once in the US, as always, they likewise will have no compunctions about voting in an electoral system not set up to stop them. Currently, it appears that power-mad Democrats are in full gear to try to win the 2020 elections, in ANY way they can, while Republicans are not taking the necessary steps they need.

This can't be done by the Congress, as Democrats will vote against it. It is up to Trump to get it done. OR ELSE.
I trust that God will help our leaders re-establish themselves with a renewed strength. A lot of Republicans are already there. We will know more soon. I pray every day for our leaders. They have a lot of obstacles to overcome, but the inspiration of a winning President Trump against the many false narratives put out about him under the tutelage of the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her boss, President Barack Obama. They must never hold office again nor be used as advisers in U.S. political decision-making. What they did was not only below the belt, it was treason.

Judicial Watch discoveries (Tom Fitton)

How do you know?

Sure, why not?

How do you know?

How about it?
See above

Dumbfuck, trump can't mandate a requirement to vote. He has no power over the states on how to verify voters meet the Constitutional eligibility to vote of age and citizenship.
He has PLENTY of power over the states. You should get a dictionary.Look up the word > Influence.

While you're at it, get a book on American politics. :laugh:

I forget which African country it was. One of them figured it out. When someone votes they get a finger dipped in some color dye which takes weeks to fade and can't be washed away. I think that all they did was turn away anyone who gave them the dyed finger. It a more perfect world it would go a little further. For examle, anyone with a dyed finger or a newly cut-off finger could be turned away. Or one presenting with a dyed finger and trying again would have the finger cut off and stuffed up........

Dumbfuck, trump can't mandate a requirement to vote. He has no power over the states on how to verify voters meet the Constitutional eligibility to vote of age and citizenship.
He has PLENTY of power over the states. You should get a dictionary.Look up the word > Influence.

While you're at it, get a book on American politics. :laugh:
A president has no power over states. You're just a fucking retard.

Want more proof...? There will be no national ID cards required to vote.

HA HA HA. You don't know what I'm talking about. You are clueless.

And you have no idea what there will be. I seem to recall you posting that Donald Trump will not be the president of the United States. When you get better at making predictions, maybe then you can come back and do that. :badgrin:

Last edited:

And you have no idea what there will be.

LOL

And still, trump has no power over the states; and still, there is no national ID card required to vote.

:dance:

LOL

And still, trump has no power over the states; and still, there is no national ID card required to vote.
Like I just said. You have no idea what I'm talking about. You're absolutely clueless. :laughing0301:

"A very sad time for America when the Supreme Court of the United States won’t allow a question of “Is this person a Citizen of the United States?” to be asked on the #2020 Census! Going on for a long time. I have asked the Department of Commerce and the Department of Justice to do whatever is necessary to bring this most vital of questions, and this very important case, to a successful conclusion. USA! USA! USA!" - Trump just now on twitter, verbatum

LOL

LOL

Don't be such a dumbass. Try using words next time.

The Republicans could be facing a catastrophe in 2020, if they don't some up with an airtight system to stop illegal alien and other non-citizen voting. The Mexican border isn't being deluged by accident, with migrants trying to get into the US.

Leftist schemers are behind all these caravans, and for a very specific reason. To get as many people into the country to become Democrat voters. These folks have made it clear that they will try to get into the US legally, if they can, but if that is too difficult, they have no compunctions about simply running across a lightly defended, unwalled border.

Once in the US, as always, they likewise will have no compunctions about voting in an electoral system not set up to stop them. Currently, it appears that power-mad Democrats are in full gear to try to win the 2020 elections, in ANY way they can, while Republicans are not taking the necessary steps they need.

This can't be done by the Congress, as Democrats will vote against it. It is up to Trump to get it done. OR ELSE.
Prayers up for Precinct chairmen being honest this time. :hands: And may the best person win. :thup:

"A very sad time for America when the Supreme Court of the United States won’t allow a question of “Is this person a Citizen of the United States?” to be asked on the #2020 Census! Going on for a long time. I have asked the Department of Commerce and the Department of Justice to do whatever is necessary to bring this most vital of questions, and this very important case, to a successful conclusion. USA! USA! USA!" - Trump just now on twitter, verbatum
He's right. What the hell is wrong with the Supreme Court ? Are they becoming GLOBALISTS ?

LOL

LOL

Don't be such a dumbass. Try using words next time.
You missed his post: Trump Must Enact CITIZENSHIP Voter ID Before 2020 Election

Forum List

Back