JUSTICE COMING AT LAST----Peter Strzok (And Others) could face serious charges

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
For Americans who care about this great country and the things which made it great---such as adherence to the Rule of Law rather than governance by raw Partisan Power---the inevitable Reckoning has been a painfully long time coming.

The Reckoning of course being punisment for one for the greatest scandals, malignant frauds and partisan calumnies in American History committed by actual Government Officials---being the spying on, and fraudulent attempts to undermine, one political campaign, the one out of power, by the one in power.

Such as happens in places like Nicaragua.

Yes, finally the Reckoning is at hand and many---many fools who have watched only MSNBC and CNN and read only the NYT and Bezos Wapo Gestapo; watched only the main stream media---which was actually in cahoots with the government criminals who are now to be brought to justice...many such fools have no real idea what is going on.

SAD!

"Strzok “is in hot water,” said another government official, with knowledge. “I’m certain he’s not the only one.”

Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok Could Face Serious Charges, Sources Say

You people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome need to make appointments with your shrinks, if you can find any shrinks who don't themselves suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome and get your meds for some bumpy times ahead;

OR

You need to Man-Up at last and realize that the Obama Government went seriously off the rails and some people in it---the many who behaved like they were governing a Banana Republic---are going to jail; and also realize that doofus fucks like Gerald Nadler, Adam Schiff and Maxine Waters are not going to be able to do anything about it!

Man-Up and realize that it will be a painful process for you---BUT ONE that is ultimately best for the NATION...as malfeasance in government will be punished and thus an example set for those in the future who think they can use Governmental Power for strictly Partisan Ends.

Or, if you are incapable of doing either of the above just buy this by the case:

upload_2019-4-11_10-59-48.jpeg
Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg

I’all believe it when I see it. Only speculation at this point.

SPYING

"The F.B.I. obtained phone records and other documents using national security letters — a secret type of subpoena — officials said. And at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said. That has become a politically contentious point, with Mr. Trump’s allies questioning whether the F.B.I. was spying on the Trump campaign or trying to entrap campaign officials."

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected,” Mr. Strzok wrote, “but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation

You can count on the New York Times to sugar-coat the worst in favor of the Obama Fascists, but some things just don't sugar-coat.

Forum List

Back