Trump Moves To Defund The Police In NYC, Seattle, And Portland

Democrat cities wouldn't spend federal funds on the police anyway. They would throw it at more social programs.
DEMOCRAT cities are mental health districts.
Just like JFK & LBJ threatened to cutoff funds to segregationists in the south!
They were the ones who betrayed the U.S. by railroading the Gun Control Act of 1968 through a Vietcong Communist U.S. Congress at the time. Where were the black kids waiting for the bus, when there weren't snipers from the white militias picking them off and cops looking the other way whistling a tune? And they've offered more and more progressive gun control as a magic solution every time.

More blatantly dishonest SPIN from the left. I find their retarded stupidity amusing, libs please continue. :auiqs.jpg:
And it was the CONSERVATIVES who were responsible for "busing" and "de-" segregating the kids to different parts of town by drawing lots? And the southern Establishment RINO spin continues…

More blatantly dishonest SPIN from the left. I find their retarded stupidity amusing, libs please continue. :auiqs.jpg:
And it was the CONSERVATIVES who were responsible for "busing" and "de-" segregating the kids to different parts of town by drawing lots? And the southern Establishment RINO spin continues…

What nonsense are you blabbering about leftist swine?

I guess trump does believe in defunding the police. He's going to cut off the funding for the police in Seattle, Portland and NYC.

So much for the law and order lie. I guess he's moved on from that lie.

Ridiculous. He's just taking away Sanctuary City play money from their clips and force them to do the right thing.

Most people opposed busing even blacks.....and the biggest riots for it, were in ............BOSTON...not a southern city......Joe Biden was opposed to busing.....ironic.....but most people opposed it...why send your kids halfway across the city when they can just walk to a nearby school....talk about carbon emissions and global warming.....ironic again.
Now I am for school choice....people should choose where they want their kids to go.....competition makes people better, complacency makes people worse

Most people opposed busing even blacks.....and the biggest riots for it, were in ............BOSTON...not a southern city......Joe Biden was opposed to busing.....ironic.....but most people opposed it...why send your kids halfway across the city when they can just walk to a nearby school....talk about carbon emissions and global warming.....ironic again.
Now I am for school choice....people should choose where they want their kids to go.....competition makes people better, complacency makes people worse

Dems want/need to keep the black man down. President Trump wants to lift them up that's why Dems hate him.

Dems want/need to keep the black man down. President Trump wants to lift them up that's why Dems hate him.
I agree, I Was just knocking on doors for Charlotte Bergmen and TN-9....it's a longshot, but she's a great candidate and should be in the House.....Wait until more blacks run and get elected as republicans....you'll see the dems are still who they were in the 1960s.....

Democrat cities wouldn't spend federal funds on the police anyway. They would throw it at more social programs.

More likely they just pocket it.

After Bill Clinton and Dems decimated the US timber industry (gifting it to f'ing Canada), Dems in congress allocated billions to retrain displaced timber industry workers. Here in Oregon chief spend-o-holic governor Barbara Roberts confiscated the money and spent it on other crap.

Forum List

Back