Trump moves millions of dollars of Donor campaign funds to his private businesses.

Who cares?
You should. He's stealing from you and your conservative buddies.
Do you and the OP think that the people who work at those facilities and provide goods to them should all work for free?
No, but I knew you'd be along to make excuse and intensify the orange stain on your nose.
Only a true dumb ass would not consider that things and people must be paid no matter who the owner(s) are where political events take place.

Who cares?
Do you and the OP think that the people who work at those facilities and provide goods to them should all work for free?
No, but I knew you'd be along to make excuse and intensify the orange stain on your nose.
Only a true dumb ass would not consider that things and people must be paid no matter who the owner(s) are where political events take place.
Good thing that's not what I was talking about then, huh?

There's a reason political candidates divest themselves from things, you know.

Who cares?
Good thing that's not what I was talking about then, huh?

There's a reason political candidates divest themselves from things, you know.
Does not matter because y'all just showing your ignorance day by day. If his supporters are not bitching about it you are just sucking wind and blowing; and that is probably because you suck and blow because you like it.

He is a business man and nothing requires him to "divest" his interest in his businesses while he is president. There are only two 5 star hotels in DC and his happens to be one of them. Being there are so many rabid TDS people out there if it were me I would definitely feel much safer at my own venues and in an aircraft I own verses someone else's.

Donald Trump continued to shift money from his donors to his business last month, as his reelection campaign paid his private companies for rent, food, lodging and other expenses, according to a review of the latest Federal Election Commission filings. The richest president in American history, who has yet to donate to his 2020 campaign, has now moved $2.3 million of contributions from other people into his private companies.

....In addition to the campaign, the Republican National Committee and the president’s joint-fundraising committees have also paid millions of dollars to Trump’s businesses. Last month, Forbes reported on $4.7 million of payments from those entities since Trump took office. The president’s total haul—from his campaign, party and joint fundraising committees—now stands at more than $6.9 million.

The guy who said he would self fund his campaign has not spent a dime of his own money on his own re-election campaign. Does that surprise anyone? Like Bannon, Trump is using donor money to enrich himself. Anyone donating to Trump might as well just write a personal check to Trump. Trump U. or Trump’s charitable foundation fraud has nothing on this campaign scheme.
If you're accusing him of criminal activity, you've just crossed over into legal liability land and he can have your worthless ass. Well you'd better either start putting the proof up or start shutting the fuck up.

Donald Trump continued to shift money from his donors to his business last month, as his reelection campaign paid his private companies for rent, food, lodging and other expenses, according to a review of the latest Federal Election Commission filings. The richest president in American history, who has yet to donate to his 2020 campaign, has now moved $2.3 million of contributions from other people into his private companies.

....In addition to the campaign, the Republican National Committee and the president’s joint-fundraising committees have also paid millions of dollars to Trump’s businesses. Last month, Forbes reported on $4.7 million of payments from those entities since Trump took office. The president’s total haul—from his campaign, party and joint fundraising committees—now stands at more than $6.9 million.

The guy who said he would self fund his campaign has not spent a dime of his own money on his own re-election campaign. Does that surprise anyone? Like Bannon, Trump is using donor money to enrich himself. Anyone donating to Trump might as well just write a personal check to Trump. Trump U. or Trump’s charitable foundation fraud has nothing on this campaign scheme.
If you're accusing him of criminal activity, you've just crossed over into legal liability land and he can have your worthless ass. Well you'd better either start putting the proof up or start shutting the fuck up.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Coming from a Trumpist moron who constantly defames Joe Biden your post is beyond worthlees.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back