Trump moves millions of dollars of Donor campaign funds to his private businesses.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Donald Trump continued to shift money from his donors to his business last month, as his reelection campaign paid his private companies for rent, food, lodging and other expenses, according to a review of the latest Federal Election Commission filings. The richest president in American history, who has yet to donate to his 2020 campaign, has now moved $2.3 million of contributions from other people into his private companies.

....In addition to the campaign, the Republican National Committee and the president’s joint-fundraising committees have also paid millions of dollars to Trump’s businesses. Last month, Forbes reported on $4.7 million of payments from those entities since Trump took office. The president’s total haul—from his campaign, party and joint fundraising committees—now stands at more than $6.9 million.

The guy who said he would self fund his campaign has not spent a dime of his own money on his own re-election campaign. Does that surprise anyone? Like Bannon, Trump is using donor money to enrich himself. Anyone donating to Trump might as well just write a personal check to Trump. Trump U. or Trump’s charitable foundation fraud has nothing on this campaign scheme.

Last edited:
Remember this is in addition to the tens of millions that Trump has bilked from the taxpayers for all his golf trips to his resorts.

No. You're the problem.
Why? Because I believe that trump should be held accountable and not steal?
That fact that if this were any other president, you would be screaming bloody murder?
That fact that anyone who thinks its OK for this president to do this, but no other president to do it shows what a hypocrite you are.
I am not the problem.

Something the left finally cares about! How convenient.

The left:

"Ohhhh those poor Republicans! They're giving their hard-earned money to the GOP and dat mean ol' Donald Trump is taking it all away! Ohhhh teh noesss!"

:laughing0301:

No. You're the problem.
That fact that if this were any other president, you would be screaming bloody murder?
That fact that anyone who thinks its OK for this president to do this, but no other president to do it shows what a hypocrite you are.
I am not the problem.

So how much did you donate to Bernie, awhile back? Didya get your money's worth? Didya not even wonder where your hard-earned money went to?

:auiqs.jpg:

So how much did you donate to Bernie, awhile back? Didya get your money's worth? Didya not even wonder where your hard-earned money went to?
I have never donated to any politician and never will.
Thanks for ignoring every bit of my post.
It speaks volumes about you.

Don't care. You can't change anything, so why bother?

Don't care.
That too is a problem.
Not that you can see it.

Still don't care.

tenor.gif

No. You're the problem.
I am not the problem.

Not just you.

It's pretty obvious that Trump isn't as successful as he pretends. If he was he wouldn't have to screw over veterans and campaign donors.

Donald Trump continued to shift money from his donors to his business last month, as his reelection campaign paid his private companies for rent, food, lodging and other expenses, according to a review of the latest Federal Election Commission filings. The richest president in American history, who has yet to donate to his 2020 campaign, has now moved $2.3 million of contributions from other people into his private companies.

....In addition to the campaign, the Republican National Committee and the president’s joint-fundraising committees have also paid millions of dollars to Trump’s businesses. Last month, Forbes reported on $4.7 million of payments from those entities since Trump took office. The president’s total haul—from his campaign, party and joint fundraising committees—now stands at more than $6.9 million.

The guy who said he would self fund his campaign has not spent a dime of his own money on his own re-election campaign. Does that surprise anyone? Like Bannon, Trump is using donor money to enrich himself. Anyone donating to Trump might as well just write a personal check to Trump. Trump U. or Trump’s charitable foundation fraud has nothing on this campaign scheme.
Is it illegal?

No?

Then stop yer yappin'.

Forum List

Back