Trump Momentum on the Rise With Key Demographics

There will need to be a LOT more "momentum" for those Jaws to come within smelling distance
BS I can smell her fat Foie gras eating ass a mile away and I'm not a shark.
If the election were held next Tuesday, Red Donald would not get 200EVs.

There is still time to turn matters around, but time is running out.
But election is not next Tuesday and "Big Mo" is on DT's side.
It's a little "mo" not a big one, and he has to get through his speech tonight and the debate next week.

Then we will see if his "mo" becomes "big mo" or "no mo no mo."

There will need to be a LOT more "momentum" for those Jaws to come within smelling distance

It's a little "mo" not a big one, and he has to get through his speech tonight and the debate next week.

He will shake up election in debates. Hillary will be exposed as fragile liar that she is. Donald ain't no Bernie.

He will shake up election in debates. Hillary will be exposed as fragile liar that she is. Donald ain't no Bernie.
He ain't no Trey and his gang of twelves, and she walked over them.

I agree; the debates will be important ... for Trump to gain and Clinton to lose.

I agree; the debates will be important ... for Trump to gain and Clinton to lose.
Yes, you are right. Trump has to win in the debates, beginning next week, or he should just shut down his campaign.

Yes, you are right. Trump has to win in the debates, beginning next week, or he should just shut down his campaign.
Agreed.
The core D & R voters will not change their preferences.
The "undecideds" are the ones that will be most influenced by the debates.
Trump has to act knowledgeable and Presidential to gain sufficient momentum. Hillary simply has to act calm, confident, and poke Donald's unstable temperament to lock in her victory.

RCP has him at 79 /80 to 21/20... That means HRC is losing some support when Red Donald acts normal. However, every time Comrade Trump gets ready to close the deal, he folds with a temper tantrum or a stunt gone wrong.

It's as if he really doesn't want to win. Very strange indeed for a guy who calls himself a winner.

With Hillary as the candidate whose party occupies the white house all it takes is for Obama to engage in another foreign policy disaster to sink her. If 0.01% of the Syrian refugees is an ISIS member and acts out prior to the election she loses.

...Polls will continue to close and Election Day it will be too close to call.

Sounds like a lot of whistling past the graveyard.

I hope you are right (I think). Many conservatives are unhappy with The Donald's performance the past 2-3 months and uncomfortable with all the knuckle-dragging his shock troops engage in. We are looking for a reason to vote in November and that "Hillary is the devil" routine just doesn't cut it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back