Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

You're as full of shit as your constant brays about voter fraud. :auiqs.jpg:
Easy victories in deep red states (some running unopposed) is NOT rubbing his (FAT) ass in anyone's face.

Although if that's your fantasy, I don't judge. :)
He's Lastinline when it comes to getting facts and information.

You're as full of shit as your constant brays about voter fraud. :auiqs.jpg:
Easy victories in deep red states (some running unopposed) is NOT rubbing his (FAT) ass in anyone's face.

Although if that's your fantasy, I don't judge. :)
There was massive and obvious fraud in 2020. I will never think any differently and a whole lot of people agree with me. You are a lazy selfish waste of skin.

Maybe now all the rubes he's fooled will find out what he really is. All he cares about is himself and feeding his mental illness, and he'll burn down his own party if that's what it takes.

Chances are far less than 50/50 that they'll see it, but you never know.

You're so cute when you're wallowing in the mistaken belief that everybody thinks the term "rubes" is an effective insult.

The 20th century called. They want their insults back.

There was massive and obvious fraud in 2020. I will never think any differently and a whole lot of people agree with me. You are a lazy selfish waste of skin.

rotfl-gif.288736

That never gets old.

We NEED new parties. Problem is it takes time for new parties to gain traction.... And the time between most elections is really kind of unrealistic for that to happen. So everyone reverts back to blue versus red.
How do we get there?

Here is yet another post of my plan:

ZIP codes are done without regard to political party...they are drawn for efficiency. So use them instead of a politician's pen to draw congressional districts. Lets look at Georgia for example:

Georgia has 14 congressional districts. Take the US Census population for each of the ZIP codes in the state and put them into 14 categories based on their population. Lets call them Categories A-N; Category "A" ZIP codes have higher populations, category "B" have fewer, "C" fewer still and so on and so on.

Put all of the Category "A" ZIP codes into the hopper (this will be done by a random computer program--no physical hopper) and assign the first drawn to District 1, the second drawn to District 2, and so on. Once you're done with the "A" hopper, you move on to the "B" hopper and start it all over again. At the end, you'll end up with fourteen districts with reasonably equal populations.

Congressional districts will no longer be contiguous. However they are not drawn for the people currently...they are drawn for politicians. Its the reverse of democracy..the politicians actually pick the voters instead of the other way around. So there are no more "safe" seats. A black politician whose district was drawn to shoehorn all of the black voters into one district will no longer have insulation. Likewise for the country club Rep who will have to address voters in the inner cities.

Every seat becomes competitive to the extent that a state is competitive at all. Thats not gerrymandering in Wyoming. But in most states, the result will be massive turnover from year to year because you cannot appeal to every constituency in my plan. But you'll have to try to the extent that the voters hold you accountable. My hope is that more parties will organically emerge as a result.

The term "woke" is a right wing, weaponized term.

What you call "woke" is a code speak for "It's ok to discriminate against people who don't look like, think like, or act like me". "It's ok to deny people basic respect and dignity".
Wrong, and you can thank leftists within your side of the aisle who demanded the initial definition change for “woke” be made. It was not “good enough” in the minds of leftists to support that OK, anybody can say that they “identify” as anything that they want to, a lamp for instance. Strange yes, but who cares, call yourself whatever you want. That wasn’t enough, however, to feel acknowledged fully. So, idiot extremists (shocker) took the wheel (media’s attention) to include this most interesting add-on- whatever one says about identifying as this or that, that everyone else has to accept it and acknowledge it, or that individual will legitimately feel so ostracized and hurt! lol Total baby pacifier mode stuff now! Like when a person demands pronouns that are oppositional to gender, but instead of being adult-like about it is offended when he, she, they or whatever doesn’t see others pandering to their wishes. That definition of woke came from your side, try again.

Sorry, but Zeldin was running in the wrong State. Wake the hell up.
“Wrong state”? That state and its people are complaining about crime and inflation and vote for someone who thinks neither is a problem and said “At least we aren’t San Fran”. Your party leaders are as dumb as it’s voter base.

Oh? What do you think would have ensued had Pence gone along with Trump's plan to throw the election out so Trump could remain in office after losing the election?
Trump became unhinged. The Supreme Court would have laughed them both out of the building.

Forum List

Back