Trump "Meltdown": Rages at Speaker Pelosi to her face over Turkey crisis

Trump doesn't make money off of his stay at his hotels. You're a liar stating that.

Of course he does ya lying fuck.

All those White House folks and security folks are staying there at premium rates on OUR dime...and he's spent like 340 days out of his first 1000 at HIS properties.
And of course there's the G7 he is now going to "host" probably at double premium rates
At about $105 a night at a five Starr hotel. They are getting a deal. I'm sure you're used to $50 a night hotel, at a deal.

Lol, I looked it up. Those poor soldiers got to stay at a 5 star hotel for $105 a night. Please tell me again how Trump profited? Tell your lies somewhere else.

Did you read the link or you just stared at it?
You are a good example of an ignorant moron.
I ignore you loons, 20 times a day y'all are outraged over something you say has done. Which is bullshit most of the time.

Prove to me where I bullshit.
Trump doesn't make money off of his stay at his hotels. You're a liar stating that.

You are so fucking stupidly ignorant.

He make tons of money every time he goes to Maralago or any of his golf clubs.
1. His own security teams alone by staying there he charge taxpayers premium.

2. Guest and visitors are sold out every time he visits one of his golf clubs. Making tons of money.

3. When he invited foreign leaders to Maralago with their entourage they don’t stay free. Not just the foreign leader but wife of these, sons or daughters of these etc etc etc.

How in the world you don’t have any clue or knowledge of these? You are a veteran here.
He breaks even with it. You forget Michelle renting out the whole floor at the most expensive European hotel, at our dime?

3292792C-A6B7-4C0D-B203-7F030BC0FF95.jpeg

"Personal is political" isnt just a catchy slogan, but sage advice for mental health and a person's survival

Trump's damned if he leaves the troops there and damned if he doesn't

I do find it hilarious that suddenly the left decided troops there are a good thing...while a month ago it was a very bad thing....lol

Trump's damned if he leaves the troops there and damned if he doesn't

I do find it hilarious that suddenly the left decided troops there are a good thing...while a month ago it was a very bad thing....lol

Damned if he leaves the troops there and damned if he doesn’t. NO stupid.

This does not apply to this coward president. The only person that want to remove the troops in that area for no good reason is Trump. Nobody else.

Did you read the link or you just stared at it?
You are a good example of an ignorant moron.
I ignore you loons, 20 times a day y'all are outraged over something you say has done. Which is bullshit most of the time.

2. Guest and visitors are sold out every time he visits one of his golf clubs. Making tons of money.

3. When he invited foreign leaders to Maralago with their entourage they don’t stay free. Not just the foreign leader but wife of these, sons or daughters of these etc etc etc.

How in the world you don’t have any clue or knowledge of these? You are a veteran here.
He breaks even with it. You forget Michelle renting out the whole floor at the most expensive European hotel, at our dime?

You know about Michelle renting the whole floor but you don’t know how and what Trump making money in his presidency? That’s very funny.

No it’s not break even. Not even close because Trump never ending vacations to his golf courses. Don’t forget Trump families when they travel.

All those White House folks and security folks are staying there at premium rates on OUR dime...and he's spent like 340 days out of his first 1000 at HIS properties.
And of course there's the G7 he is now going to "host" probably at double premium rates
At about $105 a night at a five Starr hotel. They are getting a deal. I'm sure you're used to $50 a night hotel, at a deal.

So what does it mean? Trump is not making money from his presidency?
His sons alone going around selling Trump products.

Post like these only comes from Trump supporters.

what a repulsive old bat. If she isn’t in the Whitehouse threatening military paychecks for Mexican citizens she’s there demanding troops for Kurds. Democrats have always been loyal to foreigners first. Does nobody else notice this?

Only bigots and members of the lunatic fringe believe anything you post.

So you *dont* believe she shut the government down over DACA?
And you *dont* believe she was just in the White House demanding American soldiers defend their YPG?

Reality doesn’t mean much to you.

Gee, I'm so sorry to post what I believe, maybe I ought to listen to Limbaugh or Hannity or you so I know what to think.

Unless you have suffered a stroke or have a brain tumor that can’t be what you believe. Somewhere, maybe very deep inside, you know that Pelosi and Schumer throw these fits at the White House when they are working for their foreign constituents. It is objective fact.

Prove it here.
Where, what and who are Pelosi and Schumer foreign constituents?

DOTR.
What ever happened to my question?

Or you are just a liar just like your president.

You know about Michelle renting the whole floor but you don’t know how and what Trump making money in his presidency? That’s very funny.

No it’s not break even. Not even close because Trump never ending vacations to his golf courses. Don’t forget Trump families when they travel.
The same with Obama and his family. Bush saved us money by spending most of his down time at his ranch. Trump spends his at his hotels. Where he owns a suite. You don't really think he rents a different room every time? Why the Obama's travelled in style everywhere they went. But anyway all presidents cost us when they travel.

Tell me a five star hotel you can stay at for $105 a night.

What is that has anything to do with Trump making money from his golf club?

The same with Obama and his family. Bush saved us money by spending most of his down time at his ranch. Trump spends his at his hotels. Where he owns a suite. You don't really think he rents a different room every time? Why the Obama's travelled in style everywhere they went. But anyway all presidents cost us when they travel.

Big difference Dude.

1. Trump first 2 years in the office has taken more vacations and trips than Obama’s first 4 years.

2. Trump travels where he owns. He charge tax payer of his suite ( it’s not free), entourage and body guards. Making money at the same time.

3. Trump adult kids travel differently with entourage and body guards. Obama travels with his 2 minor kids.

What is that has anything to do with Trump making money from his golf club?
How do you make money charging $105 a night in a 5 star hotel?

Forum List

Back