Trump Make Threat, "Vote to Repeal or I Move on and Obamacare Stays..."

Maybe I didn't give Trump a fair shake.

When I heard him say "you are going to be sick of winning" I didn't realize he was talking to Democrats.

Let the bill fail, move on to the tax reform and let Obamacare stay in place where it will collapse under it's own weight around the time of the mid-term elections. BRAVO, Donald!!!!

This will also lead to RINO Ryan's dismissal!!!

Will we get to hear Obammy blmae somebody else for ObammyCare failing?

The concept is straight outta the Heritage Foundation, see how they run.

Let the bill fail, move on to the tax reform and let Obamacare stay in place where it will collapse under it's own weight around the time of the mid-term elections. BRAVO, Donald!!!!

why do you always gotta be humping my leg and biting my ankles

why do you always gotta be humping my leg and biting my ankles

Spin and fail, just like "repeal and replace".
He is 3 steps ahead of the RINO's and 10 steps ahead of the Democrat's.
He is at the mercy of the house. And allowing Obamacare collapse is not wise when it will be seen as the GOP's fault for not fixing it. The gop is proving they can't govern. 8 fucking years to prepare for this point and where are we?

And bring down America, which was Obama's goal.
Americans can't afford the bill, and it will crush the economy.

America was going way down long before Obama, and it's all been utterly bipartisan, still is; Goldman Sachs is always in the white house regardless of who the public votes for. And yeah, your economic system was rerigged to concentrate/redistribute wealth to the top. It will crush under its own design.

Or when people see that he's a complete fraud.

First he says he's going to replace Obamacare, then he has no plan about what to do, then he gives others so little time to change it that it'll be rubbish and no one will vote on it, then Obama stays and he has complete failed to do what he said he would do.

It's nice to see that the PARTY before COUNTRY mindset remains alive and well in the United States, after all it's hard to imagine what we'd do if the opposite view ever came to dominate our politics. :rolleyes:

On the other hand maybe if the Republicans pulled their heads out of their asses and figured out that by offering to REPLACE Obamacare with yet another idiotic federal government run healthcare scheme they're just proving they are nothing more than a different brand of gub'mint worshiping progressives. You want to fix the healthcare system Republicans? Then get the federal government out of it altogether and let the market do what it does best, stop conceding the argument to the left that government needs to be deeply embedded in healthcare for it to work.

"I'm fed up with party politics, tired of the whole Republicans versus Democrats thing. Because there's no real difference; they're all Mr. Potato-Head candidates. Basically, the operative word is party. Behind closed doors, they just have a good time. What do you think the Secretary of Defense means when he says, "I think there's an open bar somewhere"?" -- Tom Dobbs, Man of the Year

First he says he's going to replace Obamacare, then he has no plan about what to do, then he gives others so little time to change it that it'll be rubbish and no one will vote on it, then Obama stays and he has complete failed to do what he said he would do.

I'm not convinced many of his supporters care that he's an utter fraud.

Why is Ryan considered a RINO? He has all the douchy qualities I've come to expect from Republicans.

Why is Ryan considered a RINO? He has all the douchy qualities I've come to expect from Republicans.

like dodging sniper fire?

I'm not convinced many of his supporters care that he's an utter fraud.

No, I doubt any of them do. And even if they find it out, they'll still defend him, otherwise they are wrong, and they can't admit that, just like Trump can't.

I wonder if he had this planned the entire time. He has in the past been in favor of universal care AND he promised to cover everyone when he was on the campaign trail.

LOL, it's funny that some Republicans seem to think that RINO is an insult, personally I think it would be far better to be called a "RINO" than a Republican Loyalist, same goes for the fucking idiots in the Democrat Party, anybody that's loyal to either of these two crime families needs to have their head examined. :cool:

Forum List

Back