Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

The “gooder” thing is, I’m not like you.

I can see the corrupt, unethical tactics being employed by the Dems / Marxists to both protect and to further the Biden Crime Family Syndicate. The latest clown show regarding the appointment of Weiss as a “Special Protector” was literally an announcement by the Dems / Marxists that rule of law has been abandoned in favor of furthering the goals of a criminal enterprise.
Who appointed Weiss as a federal prosecutor?

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
Will take this as your admission that Biden is way past 20 million.

I did, in post 45: "Yes to all three".
If you voted yes, you should be a Trump supporter. He advanced all three.

Biden did the opposite on all three - and all three are VITAL to a strong America.

So you don’t want to vote for the man who makes the right policy decisions, in your view, and instead vote for the one who does the opposite: allows illegals to swarm in and blocks attempts to contain it, goes easy on criminals, and forces us to be energy dependent on foreign adversaries?

Biden did the opposite on all three - and all three are VITAL to a strong America.

So you don’t want to vote for the man who makes the right policy decisions, in your view, and instead vote for the one who does the opposite: allows illegals to swarm in and blocks attempts to contain it, goes easy on criminals, and forces us to be energy dependent on foreign adversaries?
Tell us how many hours per week you spend watching FOX.

Again: I voted against Trumpism because it is an ignorant, manipulated cult surrounding a mentally ill con man. Run someone else, and I'll be thrilled to go back to voting third party.

This disaster is literally a threat to the stability of the country. As we are seeing. As many conservatives agree.

Forum List

Back