President Biden Dies 13 Times While Filming Video Challenging Trump To Debate

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
POLITICS·May 15, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In an attempt to film a fourteen second video challenging former President Trump to a debate, President Biden tragically passed away thirteen times.

"Aw, crap, he's dead again," said videographer John Stanton, who was beginning to feel a bit underpaid. "Someone shock him again, he's still got two more lines to get through. Clear!"

According to White House sources, the bulk of President Biden's dying occurred while trying to say his stinger, "Make my day, pal." "Biden had made it through the first two lines only needing three rounds of chest compressions," said a staffer on condition of anonymity. "He was crushing it. But then he got to that line, and good grief. 'Make my' --- dead. 'Make' -- dead. 'Make my day, p' --- dead again. It was starting to get ridiculous."

After months of dodging former President Trump's invitations to debate, Biden had decided to project strength by issuing his own forceful challenge. However, pundits report that Biden's intended show of strength was slightly marred by his dying repeatedly on camera. "Biden needing a baker's dozen cardiopulmonary resuscitations may have somewhat diminished the forcefulness of his challenge," explained CBS anchor Norah O'Donnell. "Generally speaking, dying several times has been shown to reduce the perception of strength and vitality. It's science."

At publishing time, President Biden had attempted to follow up by calling Trump to pick a date, and tragically died again.

Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In an attempt to film a fourteen second video challenging former President Trump to a debate, President Biden tragically passed away thirteen times.

"Aw, crap, he's dead again," said videographer John Stanton, who was beginning to feel a bit underpaid. "Someone shock him again, he's still got two more lines to get through. Clear!"

According to White House sources, the bulk of President Biden's dying occurred while trying to say his stinger, "Make my day, pal." "Biden had made it through the first two lines only needing three rounds of chest compressions," said a staffer on condition of anonymity. "He was crushing it. But then he got to that line, and good grief. 'Make my' --- dead. 'Make' -- dead. 'Make my day, p' --- dead again. It was starting to get ridiculous."

After months of dodging former President Trump's invitations to debate, Biden had decided to project strength by issuing his own forceful challenge. However, pundits report that Biden's intended show of strength was slightly marred by his dying repeatedly on camera. "Biden needing a baker's dozen cardiopulmonary resuscitations may have somewhat diminished the forcefulness of his challenge," explained CBS anchor Norah O'Donnell. "Generally speaking, dying several times has been shown to reduce the perception of strength and vitality. It's science."

At publishing time, President Biden had attempted to follow up by calling Trump to pick a date, and tragically died again.
Dont worry, there is no way in hell, that the Joe Bribem campaign staffers will allow Joe to debate, let alone leave his basement. Wont matter how much preparation H or cue cards, Bribem, will be a deadman standing at any place that you have to say more than two sentences in a row.

Article Image

FIVE cuts in a 14 second video! What does that tell you?

There's several months work in that 14 seconds.

That's a covey of 22-year old interns with various mental illnesses screaming "Read the fucking line again old man!!!!"

And a sacrificial 9-year old just off camera being used as bait. "Get away from her old man!!! NO, YOU CANNOT SHOWER WITH HER YOU TWISTED FUCK!!"

who dresses this retard.jpg

Forum List

Back