Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

And there ya go. You can't do it.

All you care about is my opinion of your earthly god. Sorry, but it's an opinion of people across the political spectrum.

You are in a cult.
and P.S. Anyone who sarcastically refers to President Trump as an “earthly god” and says that anyone who supports him is in a cult is ANOTHER example of how you’re a leftist.

Normal people don’t deride people who recognize what a good president Trump was - especially compared to Biden.

Anyone who refers to Trump as an Orange Anything is a leftist.

But let me ask you:

1. Are you for a strong border and ramping down on the illegal alien invasion?

2. Are you for drilling on our own land and becoming energy independent from our foreign adversaries?

3. Are you for having bail for all violent crimes, and for cracking down on the high rate of crime that is spiking in Democrat cities?

If so, and the race is between Trump and Biden, you must vote for Trump.
Never mind that codswallop..

Do you approve of a POTUS who spends more time on his hair than he does reading?

The good thing is I'm not like you.

Nail Hunter. Nail Joe. If they broke the law, nail them. Make examples of them. No excuses, no conspiracy theories, no complaints from me.

You rubes don't say the same about Trump. Because you're weak.
The “gooder” thing is, I’m not like you.

I can see the corrupt, unethical tactics being employed by the Dems / Marxists to both protect and to further the Biden Crime Family Syndicate. The latest clown show regarding the appointment of Weiss as a “Special Protector” was literally an announcement by the Dems / Marxists that rule of law has been abandoned in favor of furthering the goals of a criminal enterprise.

Oooohhh No!!!! Trump actually had a real business and his company provided services in exchange for money!!!!!!

That's horrible!!!! Whatever are we gonna do?????

:102::death::206::eek-52:
For doing what? He has no hotel in Middle East...

Let's be clear, Devon Archer, the GOP star witness, said that Hunter probably saved Burisma as a business...

and P.S. Anyone who sarcastically refers to President Trump as an “earthly god” and says that anyone who supports him is in a cult is ANOTHER example of how you’re a leftist.

Normal people don’t deride people who recognize what a good president Trump was - especially compared to Biden.
Normal people don’t deride people who recognize what a good president Trump was - especially compared to Biden
No, they do, actually.

American Presidents: Greatest and Worst – Siena College Research Institute

And there ya go again. You did it AGAIN.

It's all about HIM, not the issues.

You are in a cult.

Never mind that codswallop..

Do you approve of a POTUS who spends more time on his hair than he does reading?
I don’t care about his hair.

I care that his policies were good for America - and that while he was president, inflation was 2%, the illegals at the border were contained, no new wars were started, people were getting real wage increase, the middle class could afford groceries, and retirees had healthy stock portfolios.

Apparently Leftists are too oblivious to distinguish between being paid for access and being legally paid for something of value.

Since so few of them have ever had a real job or run a business, I suppose this is understandable.
What "value" did Jared offer Sheik Circular Saw for 2 billion?

I don’t care about his hair.

I care that his policies were good for America - and that while he was president, inflation was 2%, the illegals at the border were contained, no new wars were started, people were getting real wage increase, the middle class could afford groceries, and retirees had healthy stock portfolios.
How does someone who doesn't read formulate policy?

He doesn't.

Answer the question

He wasn’t personally paid 2 billion! That was a Deposit into his investment firm.
That's right...

An investment firm with no track record. I'm in the business - that NEVER happens.

Which it was rejected by the investment committee..

It is when you make millions from foreign adversaries, can’t identify what you are providing them for that, set up 20 shell companies to hide the income, and then fail to register as a foreign agent.
Allow me to demonstrate..

What's the difference between 20 SHELL COMPANIES!!!!! and 500 LLCs?

How does someone who doesn't read formulate policy?

He doesn't.

Answer the question
First, he reads.

Second, he had the judgment to make good decisions.

Now you answer: How does someone with dementia so advanced he can’t remember which way to turn to exit the stage (my mother is like that, but she’s in an ALF) able to make good policy decisions?

Forum List

Back