Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

Nobody likes Trump.

GFY. Nobody like liars.

trump rally.jpg

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.

I agree not divesting is sleazy, but it is not illegal.
And it is up to voters to then choose.
But it seems to me that what Biden was vastly worse, by illegally funding the illegal Maidan coup that murdered over 30k innocent native ethnic Russians in the Ukraine.
Biden is still at it, illegally imposing economic sanctions on Russians, illegally arming the Ukraine, violating treaties and promises, risking WWIII, etc.
And clearly the Bidens got over $10 million in illegal kickbacks.

The pot has to basis to call the kettle black.

Israeli assistance to murder Yemenis? Has such a libel been mosque promulgated?

I don't know much about it, but apparently Israel conducted an air strike on a camp in Yemen.
{...
"Ten days ago, the Israel Defence Forces hit with great precision Tayseer Jabari, who is an arch-terrorist," he told the Federation of Local Authorities conference.

"And at the same time [they] carried out a wave of arrests in [the West Bank], and at the same time attacked a third country, and carried out defence along the rest of the country's borders."

Kohavi did not specify which country had been attacked during the conflict, which took place between 5 August and 8 August, but a number of media outlets reported that a blast in a camp in Sanaa, the Yemeni capital, on 7 August had resulted in the death of at least six Iranian and Lebanese operatives.
...}

I am not well informed about Yemen, but I do not like the government of Saudi Arabia or Israel, and I believe the Houthis are the oppressed natives?

I agree not divesting is sleazy, but it is not illegal.
And it is up to voters to then choose.
But it seems to me that what Biden was vastly worse, by illegally funding the illegal Maidan coup that murdered over 30k innocent native ethnic Russians in the Ukraine.
Biden is still at it, illegally imposing economic sanctions on Russians, illegally arming the Ukraine, violating treaties and promises, risking WWIII, etc.
And clearly the Bidens got over $10 million in illegal kickbacks.

The pot has to basis to call the kettle black.
But it seems to me that what Biden was vastly worse, by illegally funding the illegal Maidan coup that murdered over 30k innocent native ethnic Russians
Koneshno, Tovarish...

I don't know much about it, but apparently Israel conducted an air strike on a camp in Yemen.
{...
"Ten days ago, the Israel Defence Forces hit with great precision Tayseer Jabari, who is an arch-terrorist," he told the Federation of Local Authorities conference.

"And at the same time [they] carried out a wave of arrests in [the West Bank], and at the same time attacked a third country, and carried out defence along the rest of the country's borders."

Kohavi did not specify which country had been attacked during the conflict, which took place between 5 August and 8 August, but a number of media outlets reported that a blast in a camp in Sanaa, the Yemeni capital, on 7 August had resulted in the death of at least six Iranian and Lebanese operatives.
...}

I am not well informed about Yemen, but I do not like the government of Saudi Arabia or Israel, and I believe the Houthis are the oppressed natives?
I had not heard-----but the TARGETS seem to be LEGAL if the event happened.

How could I possibly know what that excuse for logic you use relied on?
You can't...you have no capacity for logic.

You're an idiot.

GRiftyCo provides the information.

Grifty doesn't employ 22,000 migrant laborers. The companies he fronts for do.

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
Attempts at detracting away from the Biden syndicate using trumped up Trump allegations as an example don’t pass muster. Simple case of apples and oranges.

Forum List

Back