Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.

And the TDS rages on............Oh my, a businessman who operates throughout the world made some money...........Ooooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Beats peddling your son and family for millions of foreign dollars, with nothing to offer but political favors, don't you think?

There’s no limit to Trump’s corruption and criminality – it would be madness to support another disastrous Trump administration.

There is no limit to your asinine tripe. The highly biased link in the OP didn't even say if they were talking about corporate or personal tax returns. Do you even know the fucking difference?

You're pathetic , you wouldn't acknowledge proof if you were buried in it.
Another vacuous claim without evidence.

You're pretty good at empty allegations.

The problem is, you don't have a clue as to what constitutes evidence.

when I say 'evidence' I do not mean that which causes suspicion, I mean that which proves your allegation. The only 'evidence' the right has given is that which causes (only them) to be suspicious. No prosecutor will ever be interested in depriving a sitting president, or a former President, of his or her liberty on anything less, the stakes are too high.

Another vacuous claim without evidence.

You're pretty good at empty allegations.

The problem is, you don't have a clue as to what constitutes evidence.

when I say 'evidence' I do not mean that which causes suspicion, I mean that which proves your allegation. The only 'evidence' the right has given is that which causes (only them) to be suspicious. No prosecutor will ever be interested in depriving a sitting president, or a former President, of his or her liberty on anything less, the stakes are too high.
Unless of course it's a democrat prosecutor, their job is to get Trump removed from the ballots. They are afraid to death of Trump winning. Everything is on the table.

Unless of course it's a democrat prosecutor, their job is to get Trump removed from the ballots. They are afraid to death of Trump winning. Everything is on the table.
trump was the most egregious president ever , until you admit that you are just as big a liar as he is.

Disqualification is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. Clearly, you do not know what you are talking about. Any democracy loving person that is rational should fear Trump winning, it would be a disaster for the country that a walking threat to US National Security, sex abusing fraudster criminal becomes president (links provided in my sig).

Disqualification is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. Clearly, you do not know what you are talking about. Any democracy loving person that is rational should fear Trump winning, it would be a disaster for the country that a walking threat to US National Security, sex abusing fraudster criminal becomes president (links provided in my sig).
Look who you got in there now you bumbling fool. Pay to play Biden. Cheated elections for that.?

And the TDS rages on............Oh my, a businessman who operates throughout the world made some money...........Ooooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Beats peddling your son and family for millions of foreign dollars, with nothing to offer but political favors, don't you think?

There is no evidence Biden received a nickel from any of his son's business deals.

Unless you have evidence, your comment is meaningless.

There is no evidence Biden received a nickel from any of his son's business deals.

Unless you have evidence, your comment is meaningless.

The most recent incident: Comer Reveals How Joe Biden Received Laundered China Money - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

On May 10, House Oversight Committee chair Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., told reporters that during Biden’s vice presidency, other Biden family members "capitalized on Joe Biden’s public office" and risked U.S. national security. The committee released a 36-page memo outlining its findings.

The committee subpoenaed four banks and received thousands of records, the memo said. Based on those records, the committee said Biden family members, associates and their companies received more than $10 million in payments from people or companies with foreign ties, during and after Biden’s vice presidency.

A selection of the released bank records show that, from 2015 to 2017, Biden family members received money from a foreign company connected to Gabriel Popoviciu, The New York Times reported. Popoviciu is a Romanian businessman who was convicted in Romania on criminal corruption charges.

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
did he pay taxes.
did he create 20 llc's to hide it

did he pay taxes.
did he create 20 llc's to hide it
Both this and the previous post prove that criminal justice does not even come close when comparing white collar crime with blue collar crime. It shouldn't be a political matter , ALL white collar crime needs to finally be addressed, a complete overhaul of our Justice system is needed. so that it can be prosecuted at the same level as blue collar crime. It affects everyone in this nation and the world at large. We are fighting one another while they rob us blind.

The most recent incident: Comer Reveals How Joe Biden Received Laundered China Money - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

On May 10, House Oversight Committee chair Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., told reporters that during Biden’s vice presidency, other Biden family members "capitalized on Joe Biden’s public office" and risked U.S. national security. The committee released a 36-page memo outlining its findings.

The committee subpoenaed four banks and received thousands of records, the memo said. Based on those records, the committee said Biden family members, associates and their companies received more than $10 million in payments from people or companies with foreign ties, during and after Biden’s vice presidency.

A selection of the released bank records show that, from 2015 to 2017, Biden family members received money from a foreign company connected to Gabriel Popoviciu, The New York Times reported. Popoviciu is a Romanian businessman who was convicted in Romania on criminal corruption charges.
Yeah, and we have a couple of photos of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein, but that doesn't prove Trump traffics in nubile teens (though he loves to barge in on their dressing rooms at his pageants and 'inspect' because he 'owns the place and can get away with it').

None of that is evidence against Joe Biden. Loaning his siblings money is not illegal, nor is it proof of anything. Siblings trading off the family name isn't illegal. If that is illegal then a lot of celebrity siblings are going to jail. Sorry, that's a non starter. Americans making money abroad is called entrepreneurship. I thought Republicans were into that kind of thing.

But, since it is democrat, you got a problem with it, but you don't have a problem with Jared receiving a $25,000,000 per year management fee from a $2 billion dollar fund acquisition obtained as blood money from the murderous Mohammed Bin Salman? My gawd your priorities are bass ackward.

The bar set by SCOTUS for corruption is extremely high, ever since McDonnell v. United States.

Trading off the family name doesn't remotely come anywhere near the ballpark of corruption.

Comer's report is all one sided horse manure. And all of that without NO testimony from Hunter? Just baseless accusations, ASSUMPTIONS on what the money flows means, without a STITCH of proof for their accusations. After this investigation, Comer is going to have the biggest egg slopped on his face in history.

Sorry, no evidence. Review McDonnell v United States and you'll see what i mean.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back