Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

His son-in-law was given $2,000,000,000 by the Saudis to do something he has absolutely zero qualifications to do.

ITM, Republicans have been completely duped by a Russian spy who gave the retarded Russianpublican House delegation fake info about Hunter Biden.

And yet, the precious snowflake Orange Cult continues to believe in the "Biden crime family."

Literally, the Orange Cult are the dumbest people on earth.

But keep on clinging, Orange rubes!

true----but lately it is a good idea to HUMOR them.
They are not going to alter their stance on restricting their oil production no matter what we do. I have a friend who works over there in the oil Industry. Their oil fields are half empty now. They are going to make it last as long as they can and when it gets down to 10% or so ( estimated time 2028 }>they will keep the rest for themselves and cut US off completely.

They are not going to alter their stance on restricting their oil production no matter what we do. I have a friend who works over there in the oil Industry. Their oil fields are half empty now. They are going to make it last as long as they can and when it gets down to 10% or so ( estimated time 2028 }>they will keep the rest for themselves and cut US off completely.
we will have to cope.

Speaking as a Democrat, are you guys aware of any TDS support groups, and do you think Obamacare will pay for it? I can really use the help.

Speaking as a Democrat, are you guys aware of any TDS support groups, and do you think Obamacare will pay for it? I can really use the help.
If you are really adversely affected by trump you have to be a republican. They falsely believe in him. That's as bad as it gets.

IMHO---the Saudi threat is ---uhm....private. Obscenely
wealthy Saudis --IMO.......fund terrorism--"philosophically"
and materially
No doubt , any characteristics that would debunk any idea of being an ally of ours.

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
Checks made out to him?

Forum List

Back