Trump loyalists resurrect debunked Georgia election fraud claims

It does matter when it's possible for him to reoccupy the White House. The rest of your statement i agree with.
I'd prefer someone else but that really does not enter into it.....The dems still continue to move heaven and earth to use election methods that would have been unheard of when I started voting in the 70s.

I'd prefer someone else but that really does not enter into it.....The dems still continue to move heaven and earth to use election methods that would have been unheard of when I started voting in the 70s.
They were fine until Trump started lying about them. Including in the Republican controlled states that voted for them.

Do y'all know the funniest thing about Trump and the 2020 election?

If Trump had acted like a grown-up man instead of a spoiled big baby, conceded the 2020 election and cooperated in the great American transition of a peaceful transition of power, Trump would win the 2024 election without a doubt!

Now, chances are that Trump is going to prison, and will never be allowed to hold a federal public office again.

Even if he does run, he will lose to Biden by a landslide.

Face it. Trump is a dumbass spoiled brat without an ounce of wisdom. He should have shut up instead of promoting HIS BIG LIE. The last laugh will be on him!

If Trump had acted like a grown-up man instead of a spoiled big baby, conceded the 2020 election and cooperated in the great American transition of a peaceful transition of power, Trump would win the 2024 election without a doubt!

Now, chances are that Trump is going to prison, and will never be allowed to hold a federal public office again.

Face it. Trump is a dumbass spoiled brat without an ounce of wisdom. He should have shut up instead of promoting HIS BIG LIE. The last laugh will be on him!
Maybe. Maybe not.

Trump is a born liar. He will lie even when he does not have to—case in point - lying about the number of people who attended his 2019 inauguration.

So, for him to admit he lost would mean that he has changed from the asshole he is to a better human being. That isn't Trump.

Besides, how does he make his case to his mouth-breathing trumptards? "I lost but give me a second chance"? Not. Gonna. Happen.

No. Much better to lie that he got cheated than to admit he is a loser. Sure, his rabid followers know the truth but it also serves their purpose to propagate the lie. Anything but to admit they are now following a failure.

They were fine until Trump started lying about them. Including in the Republican controlled states that voted for them.
They didn't exist before courts started fucking with them during the FauxiFlu hoax.

There were no unsolicited junk mail ballots, unsecured public drop boxes, Zuckerbucks, or any of that shit until the '20 election farce.

I don't think anything has been debunked or bunked, mostly courts have refused to proceed for one reason or another. This should have been a priority opportunity for a thorough and complete evaluation of the process but was never allowed to happen. All that resulted was more division and pouting by all sides, and nothing is resolved, and it still festers no matter how hard the lines are drawn.
Why didn't Trump drag Ruby and her daughter into court for rigging the election in Georgia? There is video. Should be a no brainer. What do you make of that?

You mean by him.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Trump is a born liar. He will lie even when he does not have to—case in point - lying about the number of people who attended his 2019 inauguration.

So, for him to admit he lost would mean that he has changed from the asshole he is to a better human being. That isn't Trump.

Besides, how does he make his case to his mouth-breathing trumptards? "I lost but give me a second chance"? Not. Gonna. Happen.

No. Much better to lie that he got cheated than to admit he is a loser. Sure, his rabid followers know the truth but it also serves their purpose to propagate the lie. Anything but to admit they are now following a failure.

Why are you lying about the year?

Forum List

Back