Trump loyalists get top Pentagon jobs

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
And if you're not concerned about our national security amidst this uncooperative, batshit crazy transition in which Trump has refused to provide President Biden with current Intel including PDB's? I cannot help. :sad:

Patel worked as a top aide to Representative Devin Nunes, the pro-Trump Republican who chaired the House Intelligence Committee and now is its top minority member. While working for Nunes, Patel helped produce a memo accusing the FBI and Department of Justice of bias against Trump.​
In the wake of Esper’s departure, the Pentagon’s top policy adviser resigned, allowing that post to be filled by Anthony Tata, a retired Army brigadier general who has called Obama “a terrorist leader.”​
Tata failed to secure a Senate confirmation hearing in August and was performing the duties of the deputy undersecretary of defence for policy.​
The reshuffle raises the possibility that Trump will try to make good on still unfulfilled campaign pledges before Jan. 20, when Biden takes office. Those include potentially ordering a full withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan.​

And if you're not concerned about our national security amidst this uncooperative, batshit crazy transition in which Trump has refused to provide President Biden with current Intel including PDB's? I cannot help. :sad:

Patel worked as a top aide to Representative Devin Nunes, the pro-Trump Republican who chaired the House Intelligence Committee and now is its top minority member. While working for Nunes, Patel helped produce a memo accusing the FBI and Department of Justice of bias against Trump.​
In the wake of Esper’s departure, the Pentagon’s top policy adviser resigned, allowing that post to be filled by Anthony Tata, a retired Army brigadier general who has called Obama “a terrorist leader.”​
Tata failed to secure a Senate confirmation hearing in August and was performing the duties of the deputy undersecretary of defence for policy.​
The reshuffle raises the possibility that Trump will try to make good on still unfulfilled campaign pledges before Jan. 20, when Biden takes office. Those include potentially ordering a full withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan.​

Rumor has it that Trump is excising info that makes him look bad. Like giving up Natl security info related emails.

Rumor has it that Trump is excising info that makes him look bad. Like giving up Natl security info related emails.

Are you suggesting that Tata was wrong in suggesting that Obama was a Mooslim terrorist? ;)
Perfect dude for the Trump White House.
Do you feel secure?
Me neither!

Are you suggesting that Tata was wrong in suggesting that Obama was a Mooslim terrorist? ;)
Perfect dude for the Trump White House.
Do you feel secure?
Me neither!
Nunes is also involved.

Midnight Run Devin has a finger (and LIPS) in every Rump Pie! :cool:

DevinNunesCheetoDust.jpg

Until the Electoral College votes, there is no President-elect. Morons.
So almost two hundred years of protocol goes out the window because the orange one hates to admit he lost...figures.

No, because the chinese have bought hiden biden. This is not about Trump, this is about the Dems selling us out to the chinese. Dumbass..

So almost two hundred years of protocol goes out the window because the orange one hates to admit he lost...figures.

What peaceful transitions look like. Of course, Donnie will not be there for any such thing.
He'll be on the golf course at Mar-a-Lago rage tweeting between holes! :rolleyes:

So, we're just supposed to ignore election law because of liberal butthurt?

Grow up. Though you're not likely to.

No, because the chinese have bought hiden biden. This is not about Trump, this is about the Dems selling us out to the chinese. Dumbass..

What a crock of shit.
If you mean the Chinese and Biden BS..your right, what a crock

What a crock of shit.
If you mean the Chinese and Biden BS..your right, what a crock

I mean everything you believe is a crock of shit. Conspiracy is the last refuge of the stupid.

What a crock of shit.

I agree. So why do you support the traitor, hiden biden?

What a crock of shit.

Seems He's much better suited for the country than the traitorous criminal you support, no?

What a crock of shit.

Seems He's much better suited for the country than the traitorous criminal you support, no?

Hiden biden wants to enrich china, so no. Trump wants to enrich the USA.

I care about MY country. Not China.

As already correctly noted: this is what dictators, despots, and autocrats do.

The mass firing of military leaders & last minute hiring of a cast of unqualified persons, he put in charge of the military is down right scary, waiting for military reactions.

Forum List

Back