Trump loyalists get top Pentagon jobs

Until the Electoral College votes, there is no President-elect. Morons.
lol..I didn’t see Trumpist dolts raise objections when NBC and other networks called Trump President-elect on November 9, 2016. Remember Trump won with far less votes in the swing states than Biden received.

Last edited:
And if you're not concerned about our national security amidst this uncooperative, batshit crazy transition in which Trump has refused to provide President Biden with current Intel including PDB's? I cannot help. :sad:

Patel worked as a top aide to Representative Devin Nunes, the pro-Trump Republican who chaired the House Intelligence Committee and now is its top minority member. While working for Nunes, Patel helped produce a memo accusing the FBI and Department of Justice of bias against Trump.​
In the wake of Esper’s departure, the Pentagon’s top policy adviser resigned, allowing that post to be filled by Anthony Tata, a retired Army brigadier general who has called Obama “a terrorist leader.”​
Tata failed to secure a Senate confirmation hearing in August and was performing the duties of the deputy undersecretary of defence for policy.​
The reshuffle raises the possibility that Trump will try to make good on still unfulfilled campaign pledges before Jan. 20, when Biden takes office. Those include potentially ordering a full withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan.​

Are we supposed to just lay down and tell Trump to stop being president until the audit is complete?

lol..I didn’t see Trumpist dolts raise objections when NBC and other networks called Trump President-elect on November 9, 2016. Remember Trump won with far less votes in the swing states than Biden received

I didn't see Hillary challenging the election results. Did you?

lol..I didn’t see Trumpist dolts raise objections when NBC and other networks called Trump President-elect on November 9, 2016. Remember Trump won with far less votes in the swing states than Biden received

She took her defeat like an adult. Trump can learn a lot from the way Hillary took her loss.

So almost two hundred years of protocol goes out the window because the orange one hates to admit he lost...figures.
It sure would be interesting to find out what this is all about. I sure hope we do, and nothing would surprise me.

Why in the world NOW?

She took her defeat like an adult. Trump can learn a lot from the way Hillary took her loss.
You don't mind if we all take a look at the voting counts/process before we call this thing, do you?

Another TDS thread, for a bunch of people that believe they won the election, you are all pretty paranoid. I can’t figure out which side is crazier, left or fight.

So almost two hundred years of protocol goes out the window because the orange one hates to admit he lost...figures.
That ended in 2000. Remember.

You don't have a problem with us taking a peak at the votes and what not, just to be sure it's all on the up and up, right?

The mass firing of military leaders & last minute hiring of a cast of unqualified persons, he put in charge of the military is down right scary, waiting for military reactions.

Give me a break, you nuts have been crying for four years that all of Trump’s hires are unqualified. Now, all of a sudden the whole group is suddenly qualified and only now he is putting in unqualified people? You people are really drama people.

Didn’t that go away in 2000? Not sure but I think it will get worse before it gets better, the only thing the two nutter parties have in common is hatred.

The mass firing of military leaders & last minute hiring of a cast of unqualified persons, he put in charge of the military is down right scary, waiting for military reactions.
Kind of scary especially how Trump likes and praised leaders like Kim & Putin. Not sure what that moron is planning but I don’t think the generals will put up with that. If he is planning something stupid.

No, because the chinese have bought hiden biden. This is not about Trump, this is about the Dems selling us out to the chinese. Dumbass..

What a crock of shit.

I agree. So why do you support the traitor, hiden biden?

Seems He's much better suited for the country than the traitorous criminal you support, no?

Hiden biden wants to enrich china, so no. Trump wants to enrich the USA.

I care about MY country. Not China.
Did Trump stop enriching China?Last month the Trade deficits is an all time high in last 14 years.

3,500 US companies sued Trump‘a rectum for stupid trade wars with China.

No, because the chinese have bought hiden biden. This is not about Trump, this is about the Dems selling us out to the chinese. Dumbass..

What a crock of shit.

I agree. So why do you support the traitor, hiden biden?

Seems He's much better suited for the country than the traitorous criminal you support, no?

Hiden biden wants to enrich china, so no. Trump wants to enrich the USA.

I care about MY country. Not China.

I don't believe you, you lying Cult45 shit heel. Your words hold no currency.

That ended in 2000. Remember.

You don't have a problem with us taking a peak at the votes and what not, just to be sure it's all on the up and up, right?
No problem at all. But you don’t go around telling people I got rob, stolen, rig and fraud when you don’t have that evidence or proof.

That’s an insults to both republicans and democrats that are handling the elections. Some of the republicans that are managing the republicans election committee are debunking Trump false and retarded claims.

She's been crying ever since.

As already correctly noted: this is what dictators, despots, and autocrats do.

Yep, not a day has gone by over past 4 years in which the Mango Menace hasn't pulled a move right straight out The Authoritarian Playbook for Wannabe Dictators.

Erode_Truth_Web_3-650x450.jpg

lol..I didn’t see Trumpist dolts raise objections when NBC and other networks called Trump President-elect on November 9, 2016. Remember Trump won with far less votes in the swing states than Biden received.

Did you see Ivanka doing cartwheels over the call in Alaska? :D

She's been crying ever since.
Like Trump is now?

You beat me to it. Ivanka cheerfully calling Alaska for Trump before the polls closed..I thought that was a no-no..(chuckle)

You beat me to it. Ivanka cheerfully calling Alaska for Trump before the polls closed..I thought that was a no-no..(chuckle)

Of course - THAT is different. :D

Forum List

Back