Trump loving rocket scientist arrested

It would be funny if it wasn't so indicative of Trump's influence on the mentally weak.
Not a good sign, though.

Could be an indication that more Trump Jihadis will be trying another terrorist attack.

The level of common sense by some is mind blowing. They could continue their lives making comments online. believing anything based on who says it and getting news from unknown sites. . Yet Trump, as the President, calls them to Washington. Oh my god, and they figure when he says it is "going to be wild" then that is the signal to come into the light. Common sense says stay away from the light. Unfortunately the deep state frowns on guns at the capitol. But , But Trump said. Well you got to be a better judge of character before going wild.

Now as they face serious charges they are now asking for pardons and admitting that Trump called them to Washington as a defense in court. Well I believe you when you say Trump talks to you.

It would be funny if it wasn't so indicative of Trump's influence on the mentally weak.

No one more mentally weak than Pedo Joe and his brainwashed followers...anyhow the latest report on the arrest is that the guy was working private security in the area.

This guy.. He's part of that sick underbelly.

He’s certainly got you influenced.
Your soon-to-be de facto president encourages rioting and murder. You gonna mention that?

No one more mentally weak than Pedo Joe and his brainwashed followers...anyhow the latest report on the arrest is that the guy was working private security in the area.

Wow, somebody that stupid got a job as private security. If somebody is dumb enough to hire that idiot, trump's inner circle should be able to find some kind of job.

The communists will point so many fingers at the right they will destroy their own support.

This is what insanity looks like.

Yeah but he had guns and ammo in his car and entering an area under tight security. yet it also says his gun was unregistered and had 500 rounds of ammo. There is nothing to defend here. I just hope when they check his social media links that he has said anything pro Trump.

The disturbing thing is that it turns out this guy who was some kind of security contractor.

His credentials were real. He got caught because those credentials didn't give him access to the area he was trying to get in to.

I hope this wakes the Feds up

Not a good sign, though.

Could be an indication that more Trump Jihadis will be trying another terrorist attack.
If they're all as slick as this one, we should be alright.

Beeler drove up to a security checkpoint and had window decals on his truck reading "Assault Life" and "If they come for your guns, give 'em your bullets first," according to an affidavit filed in D.C. Superior Court.

Lol

The disturbing thing is that it turns out this guy who was some kind of security contractor.

His credentials were real. He got caught because those credentials didn't give him access to the area he was trying to get in to.

I hope this wakes the Feds up
Okay, I was teasing about him, but as a security contractor, did he maybe have reason for having the guns and ammunition? Maybe he didn't know which areas allowed which people? This has all been pretty hastily set up. What if the guy is totally innocent of any bad plans?

Released on his own recognizance.

A judge ordered him released on personal recognizance and issued a stay-away order from the District of Columbia.

Released on his own recognizance.

A judge ordered him released on personal recognizance and issued a stay-away order from the District of Columbia.

He may have been released, but I promise you they are keeping an eye on him.

Forum List

Back