Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

Really? So in the most violent times of t
Really? So they just said let's go build some racist statues? Do some more reading

Er... what? You might want to sort of add to your post so I can reply.
I asked if you ever built the statues was building them to be racist? Like it or not soldiers from the confederate army are American veterans. They fought for what they believed in. Yes slavery was what they wanted but the civil war had other things that was fought over. Now I'm pretty sure we can both agree that the civil war wasn't just over slavery. Just look it up sometime when you get a chance but read a lot of sorces and see what you think. Have a good day!

No, it wasn't. However I'm suggesting many of the statues weren't built to commemorate the war. They weren't statues for honoring those who fought for something. Many of them commemorate a person, and a person who stands for something in the modern times.

If you put a statue of Hitler up, how do you think people would react? Hitler stands for something. Statues that honor those who gave their lives in WW2 in Germany would not have a statue of Hitler to represent them. So why do Confederate statues have these well known people?
Ok. Idk where to start. So much I could attack on here. 1 question. How come you can have a Martian Luther king statue. There is people who want that statue taken down. Who are you to say someone can't have a statue stand. What happened to freedom of speech? Do they not have the right to let there statue stand? Just because someone doesn't like it. Like it or not the civil war wasn't a race war. Slavery was an economic issue. The slaves picked the crops in the farmers fields. If the slaves go then the crops would die and there would be shortages in areas. What they should have done was let them free if they wanted to go but also offer them a job picking the crops. Just because there's a statue of someone who fought for what they believed in doesn't mean it's racist.
Let the statues stand in your back yard They fought against our Gov't Why glorify traitors?
/----/ DemocRATS need to erase their slave owning heritage

I asked if you ever built the statues was building them to be racist? Like it or not soldiers from the confederate army are American veterans. They fought for what they believed in. Yes slavery was what they wanted but the civil war had other things that was fought over. Now I'm pretty sure we can both agree that the civil war wasn't just over slavery. Just look it up sometime when you get a chance but read a lot of sorces and see what you think. Have a good day!

No, it wasn't. However I'm suggesting many of the statues weren't built to commemorate the war. They weren't statues for honoring those who fought for something. Many of them commemorate a person, and a person who stands for something in the modern times.

If you put a statue of Hitler up, how do you think people would react? Hitler stands for something. Statues that honor those who gave their lives in WW2 in Germany would not have a statue of Hitler to represent them. So why do Confederate statues have these well known people?
Ok. Idk where to start. So much I could attack on here. 1 question. How come you can have a Martian Luther king statue. There is people who want that statue taken down. Who are you to say someone can't have a statue stand. What happened to freedom of speech? Do they not have the right to let there statue stand? Just because someone doesn't like it. Like it or not the civil war wasn't a race war. Slavery was an economic issue. The slaves picked the crops in the farmers fields. If the slaves go then the crops would die and there would be shortages in areas. What they should have done was let them free if they wanted to go but also offer them a job picking the crops. Just because there's a statue of someone who fought for what they believed in doesn't mean it's racist.
Let the statues stand in your back yard They fought against our Gov't Why glorify traitors?
They passed it off to republicans a long time ago You own it now

You dip shits need to make up your mind what you want today's Democrats to do about event's that took place before most of us were born and when the party was entirely different. Half of the fucking time to accuse us of denying that past, which we do not, and now you say we must erase it. How the fuck do we do that. Would that not actually be trying to pretend that it didn't happen.

Republicans have to erase their Racist PRESENT and that will not happen as long as Trump and his alt-right demented minions are around

Last edited:

You dip shits need to make up your mind what you want today's Democrats to do about event's that took place before most of us were born and when the party was entirely different. Half of the fucking time to accuse us of denying that past, which we do not, and now you say we must erase it. How the fuck do we do that. Would that not actually be trying to pretend that it didn't happen.

Republicans have to erase their Racist PRESENT and that will not happen as long as Trump and his alt-right demented minions are around
/---/ one example of GOP racist present, perhaps Dr Ben Cason, Justice Thomas and SOS Susan Rice whom non racist democrats call Uncle Toms

/---/ one example of GOP racist present, perhaps Dr Ben Cason, Justice Thomas and SOS Susan Rice whom non racist democrats call Uncle Toms
Susan rice!! Lol!! She's so stupid and out of her mind she thinks George bush is the president! Ben Carson is a doctor. Whatever else you have said I haven't heard of I'll have to look it up

Ra

Racist? Could you give me one factual proven fact that Donald Trump is racist?

They passed it off to republicans a long time ago You own it now
Obama started the kkk anyway so
Really? So in the most violent times of t
Really? So they just said let's go build some racist statues? Do some more reading

The north fought against there own people let them stand in the back yard

I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to you, because well you don't really matter anymore you don't control the House, Senate, or the White House

YES......you deserve ALL the "praise' for the amazing job you're doing with all that "winning"

The Mexican wall stands.....fully paid by Mexico

The ACA is repealed and replaced by a wonderful HC plan as promised by the orange clown

An amazing tax reform bill is now law

Our bridges and roads stand fully refurbished and glistening in the morning light.

Ooooops, ....wait a minute......................LOL

You realize Trump's term is 4 years right LOL. Typical libwit declares victory in the 1st quarter. :laugh:
Start of your term is when you are supposed to have all your momentum

Trumps has ground to a halt

Obama is laughing at him as he struggles with the most simple things
Worse than Obama laughing at him Germany, Russia ,Canada ,Mexico , China are too But who needs them right little trumpettes? You have a world class ah on your side

I don't think Canada is laughing anymore. After declaring "Welcome, refugees that mean old Trump insulted," they are declaring they are a nation of laws. They are slamming the gates shut after a thousand refugees or so.
Mean old trump smh. How old are you 6? 7?

There are some deranged black folks in the Klan too. How the fuck does any of this address the points that I made. You can't address the points that I made and the harder you try, the more of a damned fool you make of yourself.

yet he is still president......butthurt libs and envious rinos can't do shit about it.

Guess who is going to challenge Trump in 2020.....

hillaryshrug-e1456974685200.jpg

Get ready to win again...

Ra

No on can make the blind see what they can't see. No one can make an apologist for bigots see what they don't want to see. No one can make a liar tell the truth when they have no interest in the truth. Yes I mean YOU.

The NY Times put it all very succinctly and eloquently in two recent editorials

Opinion | Failing All Tests of the Presidency

Selected excerpts:

What some have always known about Trump, others are slowly coming to realize, and with great shock and horror. The presidency is revealing the essence of the man and that essence is dark.

What America saw clearly in Trump’s disastrous handling of the violence in Charlottesville was a Nazi/white nationalist apologist if not sympathizer, a reactionary rage-aholic, a liar, and a person who has absolutely no sense or understanding of history.

By claiming that there were some “very fine people” among the extremists marching in Charlottesville, the president made a profound declaration: The accommodation of racists is his creed.

If you stand up for racists , you are a fucking racist. Here is more:

Opinion | The Failing Trump Presidency

Since the 1930s it has not typically been a challenge for an American leader to denounce Nazism. But there is nothing typical about this president; urged by some of his advisers and family members to summon the majesty and moral authority of the presidency to heal the wounds of last weekend’s neo-Nazi violence in Charlottesville, to put the good of the country before personal pique, he chose instead to deliver a defense of white supremacists that raised as never before profound doubts about his moral compass, his grasp of the obligations of his office and his fitness to occupy it.

In addition:

Five members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff delivered a rare rebuke, condemning race-based extremism in the military and the nation. Foreign leaders, from Secretary General António Guterres of the United Nations to Prime Minister Theresa May of Britain, condemned intolerance and a failure of leadership in the White House.

But Trump, after a stiff and rehearsed condemnation of racism on the following Monday , revoked it on Tuesday.

Also:

Of all the many complaints and condemnations, the strongest came from Mr. Trump’s putative allies in the business community, a glittering who’s who of financial and corporate leaders who began resigning from two White House advisory councils early last week, ultimately forcing the president to dissolve both panels in order to spare himself the humiliation of further corporate desertions. The White House ultimately abandoned a third advisory council, on infrastructure, an area where Mr. Trump had hoped to fulfill at least one of his campaign promises to create jobs.

All of these people, in and out of government, Foreign and domestic, conservatives and liberals,have spoken out forcefully against the behavior of the Fascists and Trumps response. Now try to tell me that it is all being imagined or manufactured. Please shut up now.

Ra

Se post 572 Sparky

Ra

I'll give you 13:

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump may have failed to disavow the Ku Klux Klan in late February, but he’ll have you know he is not racist. In fact, he claims to be “the least racist person that you have ever met,” and last summer he pulled out the old standby about not having a racist bone in his body.

But he hasn’t given us a lot of reason to believe that. In fact, despite Trump’s protests to the contrary, he has a long history of saying and doing racist things. It’s not really surprising that he’s won the support and praise of the country’s white supremacists

Here’s a running list of some of the most glaringly racist things associated with Trump. We’re sure we’ll be adding to it soon.

Be sure to read the whole list. It will be fun watching you trying to refute or explain away any of it. Keep in mind that was published in Feb. 2016. The list continues to grow

There are some deranged black folks in the Klan too. How the fuck does any of this address the points that I made. You can't address the points that I made and the harder you try, the more of a damned fool you make of yourself.
Why the fuck can't you answer my question? You've yet to prove to me that trump is a racist. When and if you can we will look into it.

Ra

No on can make the blind see what they can't see. No one can make an apologist for bigots see what they don't want to see. No one can make a liar tell the truth when they have no interest in the truth. Yes I mean YOU.

Selected excerpts:

What some have always known about Trump, others are slowly coming to realize, and with great shock and horror. The presidency is revealing the essence of the man and that essence is dark.

What America saw clearly in Trump’s disastrous handling of the violence in Charlottesville was a Nazi/white nationalist apologist if not sympathizer, a reactionary rage-aholic, a liar, and a person who has absolutely no sense or understanding of history.

By claiming that there were some “very fine people” among the extremists marching in Charlottesville, the president made a profound declaration: The accommodation of racists is his creed.

Since the 1930s it has not typically been a challenge for an American leader to denounce Nazism. But there is nothing typical about this president; urged by some of his advisers and family members to summon the majesty and moral authority of the presidency to heal the wounds of last weekend’s neo-Nazi violence in Charlottesville, to put the good of the country before personal pique, he chose instead to deliver a defense of white supremacists that raised as never before profound doubts about his moral compass, his grasp of the obligations of his office and his fitness to occupy it.

In addition:

Five members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff delivered a rare rebuke, condemning race-based extremism in the military and the nation. Foreign leaders, from Secretary General António Guterres of the United Nations to Prime Minister Theresa May of Britain, condemned intolerance and a failure of leadership in the White House.

But Trump, after a stiff and rehearsed condemnation of racism on the following Monday , revoked it on Tuesday.

Also:

Of all the many complaints and condemnations, the strongest came from Mr. Trump’s putative allies in the business community, a glittering who’s who of financial and corporate leaders who began resigning from two White House advisory councils early last week, ultimately forcing the president to dissolve both panels in order to spare himself the humiliation of further corporate desertions. The White House ultimately abandoned a third advisory council, on infrastructure, an area where Mr. Trump had hoped to fulfill at least one of his campaign promises to create jobs.

All of these people, in and out of government, Foreign and domestic, conservatives and liberals,have spoken out forcefully against the behavior of the Fascists and Trumps response. Now try to tell me that it is all being imagined or manufactured. Please shut up now.
LOL!! The FAILING New York Times. Hmmm let me think here. What is the percentage of good things published about President Trump vs the bad. Ever heard of the term fake news? I see you take an indoctrination well. I see you believe everything that you read. Well if you believe everything you read I can find articles that say the exact opposite. Question everything. You can't believe any news source anymore. All you can do is find facts. You have not. Keep reading.

Why the fuck can't you answer my question? You've yet to prove to me that trump is a racist. When and if you can we will look into it.
Google it why waste our time and have you tell us it's fake news?

Ra

Selected excerpts:

In addition:

Also:

LOL!! The FAILING New York Times. Hmmm let me think here. What is the percentage of good things published about President Trump vs the bad. Ever heard of the term fake news? I see you take an indoctrination well. I see you believe everything that you read. Well if you believe everything you read I can find articles that say the exact opposite. Question everything. You can't believe any news source anymore. All you can do is find facts. You have not. Keep reading.
Try fact check to find out about ALL of trumps lies There are many

Here....start with this short list of WHY Trump is a closeted RACIST......

He attacked Muslim Gold Star parents

He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican”

The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people

Discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career

He refused to condemn the white supremacists who are campaigning for him

He trashed Native Americans

He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment of the Central Park Five

He condoned the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester

He called supporters who beat up a homeless Latino man “passionate”

He treats African-American supporters as tokens to dispel the idea he is racist

Google it why waste our time and have you tell us it's fake news?
Google it? Google is the biggest libtard source there is. Have you not seen the percentage of good new vs bad news on President Trump. I've yet to see anything about the stock market at a record high. I've yet to see an article on all the jobs that have been created. Do I need to go on? Why don't you google any of that? Would it hurt whatever you have for a brain to know that your wrong and our President is doing great things in office. America is tired of the political correctness. That's why he was elected. Democrats was in power for 8 years what have they done to help our wonderful country? Put us more in debt? More war? Terrible deals with other countries? Shipped jobs over seas? Is that good to you?

Forum List

Back