Trump likes " a piece of ass—a good one!" - many more nuggets in 1990 Vanity Fair article

will this question be asked of Hillary and if so will there be any massive repercussion against the news moderator that has the guts to ask the question.

Mrs. Clinton, one of the things people love about you is you speak your mind and you don’t use a politician’s filter,”
“However, that is not without its downsides, in particular, when it comes to women.
Your husband has been charged as President with affairs with Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky Kathleen Willey, among the known, in your words, 'what difference does that make"... Ms. Clinton, when making executive decisions???

Warning: if you are a Conservative and believe in the sanctity of marriage, if you believe in loyalty and truthfulness, if you believe in friendship with Israel, stop right here!! Do not enter! Or if you do, bring your smelling salts with you!!!

7 Takeaways from Vanity Fair s 1990 Profile of Donald Trump Vanity Fair

and the entire article, reprinted:

A direct quote from Donald Trump, now running for President:

“When a man leaves a woman, especially when it was perceived that he has left for a piece of ass—a good one!—there are 50 percent of the population who will love the woman who was left”...

"Trump even called a press conference to announce Ivana’s new position as the president of the Plaza hotel: “My wife, Ivana, is a brilliant manager. I will pay her one dollar a year and all the dresses she can buy!” Ivana called her friends in tears. “How can Donald humiliate me this way?”

Ok, scratch the marital fidelity thing off the GOP roster for 2016.

On to loyalty:

"Trump’s first major real-estate coup in New York was the acquisition of the Commodore Hotel, which would become the Grand Hyatt. This deal, secured with a controversial tax abatement from the city, made Trump’s reputation. His partner at the time was the well-respected Pritzker family of Chicago, who owned the Hyatt chain. Their contract was specific: Trump and Jay Pritzker agreed that if there were any sticking points they would have a ten-day period to arbitrate their differences. At one point, they had a minor disagreement. “Jay Pritzker was leaving for a trip to Nepal, where he was to be incommunicado,” a lawyer for the Pritzker family told me. “Donald waited until Jay was in the airplane before he called him. Naturally, Jay couldn’t call him back. He was on a mountain in Nepal. Later, Donald kept saying, ‘I tried to call you. I gave you the ten days. But you were in Nepal.’ It was outrageous. Pritzker was his partner, not his enemy! This is how he acted on his first important deal.” Trump later even reported the incident in his book."

So, scratch "dealing honorably with our allies" from the GOP roster for 2016!

And for being Pro-Israel??? Hmmmm..... maybe pro-Hitler, instead:

"Donald Trump appears to take aspects of his German background seriously. John Walter works for the Trump Organization, and when he visits Donald in his office, Ivana told a friend, he clicks his heels and says, “Heil Hitler,” possibly as a family joke.

Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.

“Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?” I asked Trump.

Trump hesitated. “Who told you that?”

“I don’t remember,” I said.

“Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.” (“I did give him a book about Hitler,” Marty Davis said. “But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”)

Later, Trump returned to this subject.If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them.”

Is Ivana trying to convince her friends and lawyer that Trump is a crypto-Nazi? Trump is no reader or history buff. Perhaps his possession of Hitler’s speeches merely indicates an interest in Hitler’s genius at propaganda. The Führer often described his defeats at Stalingrad and in North Africa as great victories. Trump continues to endow his diminishing world with significance as well. “There’s nobody that has the cash flow that I have,” he told The Wall Street Journal long after he knew better. “I want to be king of cash.”"

Ok, scratch "friend of Israel" from the the GOP roster for 2016!!!

There is lots more information at the Vanity Fair article, like:

"This spring night, a squad of servants had been outside to greet the guests, as if they had arrived at Cliveden between the wars. Most of the staff, however, were not a permanent part of Mar-a-Lago; they were local caterers and car parks, hired for the evening. In addition to the dining-room ceiling, Ivana had left Mrs. Post’s shabby fringed sofas and Moroccan suites totally in place, giving the impression that she was trying on Mrs. Post’s persona too. One of the few signs of the new owners’ taste was the dozens of silver frames on the many end tables. The frames did not contain family pictures, but magazine covers. Each cover featured the face of Donald Trump."

Ok.................

Enjoy reading the Vanity Fair article....
Trump is poison. I always knew it. I find out more stuff daily, and only gets worse.

Trump is your typical zany liberal, including the anti semitism. And the Stephany types just eat it up. I am in dispair

He's a showman. He should be the Minister for Hollywood. But a much better candidate than anything on the Dem side. But hey: no-one took Obama seriously when he was taking on Hillary...at first.

Greg

i remember when Dems said it is nobody's business what people do in their bedroom. Oh well i realize it's 2015 and the Left has nothing to say about their own candidates, good OR bad. .....and Dems running for president themselves arent saying much, only planning one debate before the New Hampshire primary, and even roping off reporters to keep them at bay

still i'm glad you pulled out this 25-year old story

keep up the heat until Trump drops out or loses all support!!

thanks!

And Clinton likes a blow job.

But it doesn't have to be a good one.

Only thing that counts is that he got at least one in a place that used to be taken seriously and is now just a bad joke.

But maybe that's why he did it. Couldn't be that he wasn't getting enough at home.....or maybe that after sex with Hillary the vomiting was getting to be too much?

Last edited:
Warning: if you are a Conservative and believe in the sanctity of marriage, if you believe in loyalty and truthfulness, if you believe in friendship with Israel, stop right here!! Do not enter! Or if you do, bring your smelling salts with you!!!

“When a man leaves a woman, especially when it was perceived that he has left for a piece of ass—a good one!—there are 50 percent of the population who will love the woman who was left”...

"Trump even called a press conference to announce Ivana’s new position as the president of the Plaza hotel: “My wife, Ivana, is a brilliant manager. I will pay her one dollar a year and all the dresses she can buy!” Ivana called her friends in tears. “How can Donald humiliate me this way?”

On to loyalty:

"Trump’s first major real-estate coup in New York was the acquisition of the Commodore Hotel, which would become the Grand Hyatt. This deal, secured with a controversial tax abatement from the city, made Trump’s reputation. His partner at the time was the well-respected Pritzker family of Chicago, who owned the Hyatt chain. Their contract was specific: Trump and Jay Pritzker agreed that if there were any sticking points they would have a ten-day period to arbitrate their differences. At one point, they had a minor disagreement. “Jay Pritzker was leaving for a trip to Nepal, where he was to be incommunicado,” a lawyer for the Pritzker family told me. “Donald waited until Jay was in the airplane before he called him. Naturally, Jay couldn’t call him back. He was on a mountain in Nepal. Later, Donald kept saying, ‘I tried to call you. I gave you the ten days. But you were in Nepal.’ It was outrageous. Pritzker was his partner, not his enemy! This is how he acted on his first important deal.” Trump later even reported the incident in his book."

"Donald Trump appears to take aspects of his German background seriously. John Walter works for the Trump Organization, and when he visits Donald in his office, Ivana told a friend, he clicks his heels and says, “Heil Hitler,” possibly as a family joke.

Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.

“Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.” (“I did give him a book about Hitler,” Marty Davis said. “But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”)

Later, Trump returned to this subject.If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them.”

Is Ivana trying to convince her friends and lawyer that Trump is a crypto-Nazi? Trump is no reader or history buff. Perhaps his possession of Hitler’s speeches merely indicates an interest in Hitler’s genius at propaganda. The Führer often described his defeats at Stalingrad and in North Africa as great victories. Trump continues to endow his diminishing world with significance as well. “There’s nobody that has the cash flow that I have,” he told The Wall Street Journal long after he knew better. “I want to be king of cash.”"

"This spring night, a squad of servants had been outside to greet the guests, as if they had arrived at Cliveden between the wars. Most of the staff, however, were not a permanent part of Mar-a-Lago; they were local caterers and car parks, hired for the evening. In addition to the dining-room ceiling, Ivana had left Mrs. Post’s shabby fringed sofas and Moroccan suites totally in place, giving the impression that she was trying on Mrs. Post’s persona too. One of the few signs of the new owners’ taste was the dozens of silver frames on the many end tables. The frames did not contain family pictures, but magazine covers. Each cover featured the face of Donald Trump."

Ok.................

OK so you've lied on the thread title. As one of the most dishonest posters on this board this is no surprise.
As to the rest, since Trump is basically a Democrat none of this is a surprise. This is stuff Ted Kennedy and Chhris Dodd probably said all the time.

On to loyalty:

Ok.................

OK so you've lied on the thread title. As one of the most dishonest posters on this board this is no surprise.
As to the rest, since Trump is basically a Democrat none of this is a surprise. This is stuff Ted Kennedy and Chhris Dodd probably said all the time.

Outstanding butthurt. Please scream some more.

On to loyalty:

Ok.................

I remember a former President who once said..."I didn't leave the Democratic Party. The party left me"

Reagan began his political career as a liberal Democrat. He joined numerous political committees with a strong left-wing orientation, such as the American Veterans Committee. He fought against Republican-sponsored right-to-work legislation and for Helen Gahagan Douglas in 1950, when she was defeated for the Senate by Richard Nixon. It was his realization that Communists were a powerful backstage influence in those groups, that led him to rally his friends against them.[58]

Reagan spoke frequently at rallies with a strong ideological dimension; in December 1945, he was stopped from leading an anti-nuclear rally in Hollywood by pressure from the Warner Bros. studio. He would later make nuclear weapons a key point of his presidency, specifically his opposition to mutually assured destruction, building on previous efforts to limit the spread of nuclear weapons to a new focus to reduce the numbers and types of them.[59] In the 1948 election, Reagan strongly supported Harry S. Truman, appearing on stage with him during a campaign speech in Los Angeles.[60] However, in the early 1950s, as his relationship with Republican actress Nancy Davis grew,[61] he shifted to the right and, while remaining a Democrat, endorsed the presidential candidacies of Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1952 and 1956 as well as Richard Nixon in 1960.[62]

will this question be asked of Hillary and if so will there be any massive repercussion against the news moderator that has the guts to ask the question.

Mrs. Clinton, one of the things people love about you is you speak your mind and you don’t use a politician’s filter,”
“However, that is not without its downsides, in particular, when it comes to women.
Your husband has been charged as President with affairs with Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky Kathleen Willey, among the known, in your words, 'what difference does that make"... Ms. Clinton, when making executive decisions???

/thread

On to loyalty:

Ok.................

I remember a former President who once said..."I didn't leave the Democratic Party. The party left me"

Reagan began his political career as a liberal Democrat. He joined numerous political committees with a strong left-wing orientation, such as the American Veterans Committee. He fought against Republican-sponsored right-to-work legislation and for Helen Gahagan Douglas in 1950, when she was defeated for the Senate by Richard Nixon. It was his realization that Communists were a powerful backstage influence in those groups, that led him to rally his friends against them.[58]

Reagan spoke frequently at rallies with a strong ideological dimension; in December 1945, he was stopped from leading an anti-nuclear rally in Hollywood by pressure from the Warner Bros. studio. He would later make nuclear weapons a key point of his presidency, specifically his opposition to mutually assured destruction, building on previous efforts to limit the spread of nuclear weapons to a new focus to reduce the numbers and types of them.[59] In the 1948 election, Reagan strongly supported Harry S. Truman, appearing on stage with him during a campaign speech in Los Angeles.[60] However, in the early 1950s, as his relationship with Republican actress Nancy Davis grew,[61] he shifted to the right and, while remaining a Democrat, endorsed the presidential candidacies of Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1952 and 1956 as well as Richard Nixon in 1960.[62]
And if he were alive today, the Tea Party would vilify him as a RINO.

On to loyalty:

Ok.................

And if he were alive today, the Tea Party would vilify him as a RINO.

That goes to show how little you know about people like me that believe what the Tea Party people believe in.
The majority of people like me KNOW from experience that smaller is better when it comes to governing.
There is absolutely no way that people in Maine can have the exact same health care services that people like me in Florida require.
Perfect example is ACA requiring birth control be part of the cubicle designed health care services. Why would a 60 year old woman
need that?
ObamaCare covers one type of birth control from each of 18 FDA approved categories at no out-of-pocket costs, although some plans have exemptions. Below we discuss what birth control is covered, which health plans have exemptions, and how to get free birth control under the Affordable Care Act.
Why should Obamacare premiums be paying for birth control? Is that fair? The 60 year old woman has no need... yet she will be forced
to fit the total uniform ACA policy that universally offers birth control...for all covered.
That 60 year old woman wouldn't be paying for that under a private health insurance plan.

On to loyalty:

Ok.................

There are more than enough stupid things coming out of Trump's mouth at the present time. No need to go back 25 years to point out the man is an ass.

1990. Ok Stat. In 1990, what was and still may be in your closet?
Let those who have never fucked up, cast the first stone.

Forum List

Back