Trump Likely Eternally Impeached--No Witnesses, No Trial (Polls)

Lol.....after Wednesday, nobody is going to care.

:cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2:
Actually the whole point of the thread is that after Wednesday people will still care.

This isn't that hard to figure out, kids.

Nah.....maybe people on message boards but regular voters will be moving on to see what Congress will do for the people now. Less than 1% of voters have any interest in what the talking heads are saying. The see the headlines and go grab their Happy Meal at McDonalds.
Lol, no. tRump will not let anyone forget.

He’s never been impeached and saying he was is for lousy language losers.
Articles(aka charges or suggestions) of Impeachment were sent to the Senate. They were disapproved by about the same percentage victory as dear Hellerys popular votes.
Thus he was found Not Guilty of the stated offenses, cleared and Exhonerated.

Contending that no trial can have any witnesses is likely more memorable.

"Crow, James Crow; Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Deut 23: 19-20, is often cited memorable with the outcome, "Holocaust!")

YOUR House Clowns were able to present their "overwhelming case".

13 witnesses.

Thousands of documents.

It isn't the role of the Senate to conduct the investigation, that is the role of the House. The House Clowns didn't do their job. They failed.

That's not on the Senate.
It's not their fault they failed. They never had a case to begin with.

you are so full of shit --NOT a dictator
you are, look and sound stupid
dic·ta·tor
/ˈdikˌtādər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained control by force.
Since executive power derives from the consent of the masses and you supporters have never been against anything he has done so far it is clear to him. You would allow him anything.
and most democrats were on board with just about everything obama wanted....is that any different?......
Mr. Obama never wanted to drastically expand his power at any cost. He worked quite skillfully within the powers he already had and within the party platform. If you think he did anything wrong you people might want to quit giving the office of the president more power every time a republican occupies the White House.
Yeah, that's why Obama has the worst record in the Supreme Court...

Obama Has Lost in the Supreme Court More Than Any Modern President
The president is supposed to lose if his actions are questionable enough to go to court about it. It's when he wins these battles where the power grabs occur.
power grab----bhahahahahahhahaha
so, being proved innocent is winning a battle???!!!!

They would rather serve a king than live as free men.

Do you know you are full of shit, or are you just stupid?
Trump is nothing more than our nation's most senior public servant. You people just told him he can do what he wants and is not accountable to the American people. Congratulations you now serve a dictator.
you are so full of shit --NOT a dictator
you are, look and sound stupid
dic·ta·tor
/ˈdikˌtādər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained control by force.
Since executive power derives from the consent of the masses and you supporters have never been against anything he has done so far it is clear to him. You would allow him anything.
now that post is nothing but babble crap--means nothing--is nonsense

I plan on telling the judge, next time that I am called to jury duty, that I have no need for witnesses or testimony, because my mind is made up.

I know, right?
Every grammar Nazi worth their salt knows that should have read "Trump likely impeached eternally", instead.

Booo. Step it up. If thats all you have then you'll be out of malts and hookers soon.
You need to understand that the only reason I'm a grammar Nazi is that I look so fine when I'm rocking the uniform.

Just remember that I'm just a GRAMMER Nazi. I will leave it to that lying Adam Schiff and others like him to wear the real thing .

The matter of the DOJ emails was even being reported today, on Sunday. The number seems to be two dozen: And potentially implicate even Vice President now current.

Mostly, the President has already wondered out loud if he had managed to further insult any World Leaders in any of them, or anything like them. Anyone notices that World Leaders tend to find Trump an insult to the concept, "World Leader!"

Then there is the problem of substance--and any abuse shown in that.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The content-rocks of the allegedly invisible deity were eventually revealed, themselves, in legend!)

Once again.....like with gun control, climate change, Kavanaugh, Russia, NFL kneel-ins....progressives hang their hats on symbolic billboards once again now on impeachment!

But l0siNg......HAPPY NOW!:flirtysmile4:

The matter of the DOJ emails was even being reported today, on Sunday. The number seems to be two dozen: And potentially implicate even Vice President now current.

Mostly, the President has already wondered out loud if he had managed to further insult any World Leaders in any of them, or anything like them. Anyone notices that World Leaders tend to find Trump an insult to the concept, "World Leader!"

Then there is the problem of substance--and any abuse shown in that.

(The content-rocks of the allegedly invisible deity were eventually revealed, themselves, in legend!)

World leaders? You mean like Angela Merkel who is the biggest traitor to Western civilization since Vidkun Quisling?

Yeah - better not get on her bad side.

So the Republican ruse of not calling witnesses is open chaos to the concept of "Fair Trial." One poster claims that anyone on jury duty can reject any calls for witnesses to anything. Another posts, "Come with your own list of witnesses, as a juror!"

Another then contends that adjectives rarely precede nouns(?)!

Holy Lack of completely Exonerated(?)

(Holy rocks probably not even marble, but Golden Calf was not a basis for the murder of 3000--posting an absence of delusion.)

Then add in the praise of Senator Graham for the evidence presentation of Rep. Schiff. . . . And then on and on come the requests for more clarification about John Bolton, and others. . . .

Republicans did find for the impeachment. History is already available to be seen and reviewed, and even already recorded! Two Republican Senators even voted with the Democrats.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Silly Moses dashed the rocks, even: Versus singing and praise, pre-murder!)

You really are stupid. Those two Senators voted for witnesses. That was all. They will likely vote to acquit along with 3 Democrats.

No, according to the framers, once he is acquitted, the impeachment disappears.

Forum List

Back