TRUMP LIES!

I was watching CBS on 9-11 and I saw Arabs dancing in the streets.
In Pakistan.
Queens; don’t tell me what I saw.

In that case.....
Bullshit, CBS had no such footage

You are as big a liar as Trump
Fuck you, asshole.
It was that heavy set Black anchorman.
You are one post from Ignore.

No network has been able to find such footage
If something as offensive as that were to happen, don’t you think it would be posted on YouTube?

What he thinks he's trying to refer to is a group --- YUGE group, five people --- who were strangely photographing the Towers being hit and apparently celebrating on a van.

They turned out to be Israelis.

Or if you're Rump where entire continents shift on a whim, they turned out to be thousands and thousands, the van turned out to be "rooftops", and they were from a very wonderful place in Germany, where the ancient Huns took over the airports.

>> One strange cousin of the “celebrating Arabs” meme was the strange tale of the “dancing Israelis.” During the attack, a New Jersey homemaker with a view of the twin towers called the police and the FBI after spotting a group of men who appeared to be filming the attack and exhibiting “puzzling behavior.” “They were like happy, you know … They didn’t look shocked to me,” the unnamed witness later recalled. The men were Israeli employees of a Jersey-based moving company and accounts at the time stated they had been on the roof of their company’s building, though it was later reported they were on the roof of their van. Either way, five Israeli men were later arrested and interrogated for several days before being deported back to Israel. As ABC reported the following year, the men were investigated by U.S. authorities for connections to Israeli intelligence, but nothing was ever proven. (The lack of evidence hasn’t stopped the “dancing Israelis” from being a fixture of 9/11 conspiracy theories, particularly anti-Semitic ones, ever since.) The men later denied they had been celebrating, claiming they were just filming in order to document the event. << -- Slate

Another Trump LIE

I have my best people looking into Obama’s birth certificate and they can’t believe what they are finding

He speaks lies because it is his natural language.
Still waiting for someone, ANYONE, to point out the lie that affects Americans in a negative way like the two HUGE ones I pointed out in the op.....

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.

Actually rated politico's "Lie of the year."

So after a bit of digging around and MONTHS UPON MONTHS of reading this headline on the forum I've come to the following conclusion...

Trump does indeed lie. Having said that so does EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN. From insignificant lies to exaggerations to lies that actually impact our lies.
So where does Trump land on this scale?

Well he exaggerates like a motherfucker and to an extent I get that. It riles up his base like a good ole pep rally from years long gone. Any harm done? Not really. It has little if any impact on our lives.

Insignificant lies: These to me are like the lies (if lies) about the latest terrorist he killed or how much wall he has built. Again no impact on our lives.

Now how bout lies that actually have an impact on our lives? As an example I will use TWO BIG LIES THAT FUCKED MOST PEOPLE OVER.
1. Freddy & Fannie are sound and need no regulation.
2. Passing Obamacare will save you 2500.00

Those lies wrecked peoples lives. From destroying their nest egg to having their hours or entire employment position cut.

Someone, ANYONE, point out to me where Trump has told those kinds of lies. Be specific too.

And just to be clear, I'm not condoning "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
I'm just saying it's the norm for politicians.
Let’s talk about Trumps lie that he saw thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops in NJ on 9-11.......Innocent fib?

Or a lie made up to build up unwarranted hatred towards American Muslims?

He s not wrong...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...n-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911/amp/

you think some didnt celebrate 911?

and noone just went on a rampage on muslims. And muslims have had several attacks in the US.......
As for hating them, noone said that, but you hate hearing the truth, it's not a religion of peace, most other religions font have to say that bullshit because they dont blow people up under their guise os religion.

Not at all sure what a "religious font" is (Gothic?) but no, they don't blow people up under their guise os religion.

Tim McVeigh didn't either.

Muslims dont blow people up under the guise of their religion? Are you ignorant or just whitewashing history like you guys usually do.

So why do the blow people up?

"Why do the blow people up?" :wtf:

>> Along with the resonant redundancies, almost every paragraph exhibits some bizarre image or some bit of grammatical whimsy. White wields the English language like an elderly gardener using his 9-iron as a weed wacker:

Nationalism is young and strong, and has already run into bad trouble. [As opposed to "good trouble"?] We take pains to educate our children at an early age in the rituals and mysteries of the nation, infusing national feeling into them in place of the universal feeling which is their birthright; but lately the most conspicuous activity of nations has been the blowing of each other up, and an observant child might reasonably ask whether he is pledging allegiance to a flag or to a shroud.

"The blowing of each other up"? Cool, I thought to myself as I drifted off, but is that actually English? I was reminded of the time a four-year-old of my acquaintance referred to the remains of a local fire as the "the burned house down". White's phrase is less eccentric, but it still rates a boggle. And "pledging allegiance to a flag or to a shroud"? Strong stuff, but has it really ever occurred to any child to ask that? << -- The blowing of Strunk and White's rules off
E.B. White was a wanker.

Oh the quote upstairs? You brought it up, I just agreed with it.

So after a bit of digging around and MONTHS UPON MONTHS of reading this headline on the forum I've come to the following conclusion...

Trump does indeed lie. Having said that so does EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN. From insignificant lies to exaggerations to lies that actually impact our lies.

Well he exaggerates like a motherfucker and to an extent I get that. It riles up his base like a good ole pep rally from years long gone. Any harm done? Not really. It has little if any impact on our lives.

Insignificant lies: These to me are like the lies (if lies) about the latest terrorist he killed or how much wall he has built. Again no impact on our lives.

Now how bout lies that actually have an impact on our lives? As an example I will use TWO BIG LIES THAT FUCKED MOST PEOPLE OVER.

Those lies wrecked peoples lives. From destroying their nest egg to having their hours or entire employment position cut.

Someone, ANYONE, point out to me where Trump has told those kinds of lies. Be specific too.

And just to be clear, I'm not condoning "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Let’s talk about Trumps lie that he saw thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops in NJ on 9-11.......Innocent fib?

He s not wrong...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...n-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911/amp/

and noone just went on a rampage on muslims. And muslims have had several attacks in the US.......
As for hating them, noone said that, but you hate hearing the truth, it's not a religion of peace, most other religions font have to say that bullshit because they dont blow people up under their guise os religion.
Trump said he SAW thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ on 9-11

That is a LIE

Trump does indeed lie. Having said that so does EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN. From insignificant lies to exaggerations to lies that actually impact our lives.

there is a difference between normal politician prevaricating and the treasonous orange loon turning out foreign policy over to Russia and using foreign powers to fabricate political gain

Smarten up

He s not wrong...

Not at all sure what a "religious font" is (Gothic?) but no, they don't blow people up under their guise os religion.

Muslims dont blow people up under the guise of their religion? Are you ignorant or just whitewashing history like you guys usually do.

>> Along with the resonant redundancies, almost every paragraph exhibits some bizarre image or some bit of grammatical whimsy. White wields the English language like an elderly gardener using his 9-iron as a weed wacker:

Nationalism is young and strong, and has already run into bad trouble. [As opposed to "good trouble"?] We take pains to educate our children at an early age in the rituals and mysteries of the nation, infusing national feeling into them in place of the universal feeling which is their birthright; but lately the most conspicuous activity of nations has been the blowing of each other up, and an observant child might reasonably ask whether he is pledging allegiance to a flag or to a shroud.

"The blowing of each other up"? Cool, I thought to myself as I drifted off, but is that actually English? I was reminded of the time a four-year-old of my acquaintance referred to the remains of a local fire as the "the burned house down". White's phrase is less eccentric, but it still rates a boggle. And "pledging allegiance to a flag or to a shroud"? Strong stuff, but has it really ever occurred to any child to ask that? << -- The blowing of Strunk and White's rules off
E.B. White was a wanker.

what Nationalism??? LOLOLOL omfg, where have you been for 50 years......they don't shout Praise for Iran when they kill people. you will lose this hard, I suggest, accepting facts and history, before you really look foolish.

He s not wrong...

That is a LIE
From the archives: What Trump said about some cheering 9/11

First this says Trump lied, but you know what I doesn't say?
rooftops, so you must be lying.....

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said. "It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don't like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good."

nothing about rooftops

We looked back at the record to see what we could find about American Muslim celebrations in New Jersey on 9/11. While we found widely broadcast video of people in the Palestinian territories celebrating, we found no evidence to back up Trump’s description of events on American soil.

So Muslims were cheering.....but they couldn't find any in America....maybe they were next to Hilary's emails.....maybe Russia can find them.....oh wait, I'll be under investigation for election tampering....impeach me you fucks. (the point of this paragraph is the media only finds what it wants too......don't believe me?
When urban areas need funding, we all hear about the crime, but when it's not about funding to bring up crime is considered racist...hmmmmmm)

Trump does indeed lie. Having said that so does EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN. From insignificant lies to exaggerations to lies that actually impact our lives.

there is a difference between normal politician prevaricating and the treasonous orange loon turning out foreign policy over to Russia and using foreign powers to fabricate political gain

Smarten up
Crackerjack called, they want the play law license back that was included in the last box you bought.

He s not wrong...

E.B. White was a wanker.

what Nationalism??? LOLOLOL omfg, where have you been for 50 years......they don't shout Praise for Iran when they kill people. you will lose this hard, I suggest, accepting facts and history, before you really look foolish.

:lmao: :laugh2::laughing0301:

ANOTHER one sails over your head.

Member this epic?

"I got more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan"

Turns out he didn't even get more EVs in that same election. His VP Pence got more.

I was watching CBS on 9-11 and I saw Arabs dancing in the streets.
In Pakistan.
Queens; don’t tell me what I saw.

In that case.....
Bullshit, CBS had no such footage

You are as big a liar as Trump
Fuck you, asshole.
It was that heavy set Black anchorman.
You are one post from Ignore.

No network has been able to find such footage
If something as offensive as that were to happen, don’t you think it would be posted on YouTube?
YouTube is extremely politically correct.
In fact, they are considering only hosting professional videos so most people’s videos will be removed.
YT also allows Islamic terrorists to post videos while they ban anti-terrorist videos.

Lying, the norm for politicians?

Of course. You won't get any argument here.

But ------------ lying about where your father was born, or what the word "would" means or claiming it's not your voice on the tape? That's a special case.

straight-jacket.gif
How about Obama lying where he was conceived?

Okay, you owe me TWO nickels for that one. One for the obvious deflection attempt and the other for suggesting that anyone could remember their own birth.

I'm not even sure what fallacy to call that. Outrightimum Stupidium?
He said he was conceived at Selma look it up. Another Obama lie.

This thread is a shining example of how Trombies and other nutbags rationalize the FACT that they support the most prolific liar to ever become president.

They talk about other president’s failed campaign promises.

Desperate fools.

He s not wrong...

That is a LIE
From the archives: What Trump said about some cheering 9/11

First this says Trump lied, but you know what I doesn't say?
rooftops, so you must be lying.....

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said. "It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don't like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good."

nothing about rooftops

We looked back at the record to see what we could find about American Muslim celebrations in New Jersey on 9/11. While we found widely broadcast video of people in the Palestinian territories celebrating, we found no evidence to back up Trump’s description of events on American soil.

So Muslims were cheering.....but they couldn't find any in America....maybe they were next to Hilary's emails.....maybe Russia can find them.....oh wait, I'll be under investigation for election tampering....impeach me you fucks. (the point of this paragraph is the media only finds what it wants too......don't believe me?
When urban areas need funding, we all hear about the crime, but when it's not about funding to bring up crime is considered racist...hmmmmmm)

I saw it

He lied

Forum List

Back