Trump Lied?

Report: Kushner Discussed Setting Up Secret Communications With Russia

Jared Kushner discussed the possibility of Trump's transition team secretly communicating with the Kremlin

Intercepts of Russian communications reportedly found that Kislyak told his superiors about the conversation.

Kushner, the president's son-in-law and adviser, spoke with Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak in early December of last year [2016] about setting up a "secure communications channel ... using Russian diplomatic facilities" in the U.S.

Jared Kushner discussed the possibility of Trump's transition team secretly communicating with the Kremlin

Intercepts of Russian communications reportedly found that Kislyak told his superiors about the conversation.

Kushner, the president's son-in-law and adviser, spoke with Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak in early December of last year [2016] about setting up a "secure communications channel ... using Russian diplomatic facilities" in the U.S.

Dims accused Trump of colluding with the Russians, not with Kushner.

Talking to the Russian ambassador was part of his job, you fucking moron.
Flynn didn't have a job until January 20th 2017. Flynn was still a private citizen with no government function, Any such communication was by protocol to be facilitated by the current administration, as they're the only one with authority to discuss US foreign policy.

I'm confused. Didn't we all already know that Trump was having communications with Russia? How else would he have kept Putin at bay?

Dims accused Trump of colluding with the Russians, not with Kushner.
Are you insane. Kushner was a member of the incoming Trump administration like Michael Flynn. And both were caught in secret conversations with the Russian ambassador without authority.

Flynn didn't have a job until January 20th 2017. Flynn was still a private citizen with no government function, Any such communication was by protocol to be facilitated by the current administration, as they're the only one with authority to discuss US foreign policy.
unimportant minutia. Talking to the Russian ambassador is not a crime, douchebag.

Are you insane. Kushner was a member of the incoming Trump administration like Michael Flynn. And both were caught in secret conversations with the Russian ambassador without authority.
You don't need authority to call the Russian ambassador, moron.

What evidence did you have that Trump colluded with the Russians?
Minor problem, Einstein: I never went down that road.

There's a difference between fake news and transparent bias.

CNN is transparently biased. But if this whole, massive Russia thing doesn't pan out for them (and others), it will give Trump & Co even more ammo..

You rubes make ignorant assumptions because that's the best you can do. You're out of your league, Trumpster. I'm not like you. Sorry.

Last edited:
Why didn't they rent a facility of Trump's choosing to store his records. LIKE THEY'VE DONE WITH EVERY PREVIOUS PRESIDENT EXCEPT TRUMP?
Trump doesn’t have a presidential library so they aren’t going to rent a facility for no reason, especially since Trump isn’t going to contribute to that bill. You need to learn more about how NARA works with former presidents to establish libraries.
"all of these cases" huh. I must admit I missed all of the previous administrations criminally prosecuting former Presidents who are also
All the cases of former government officials squirreling away classified documents. Those are all handled by the DoJ.
If you are not going to even admit that the Biden administration is plowing new political ground here with novel legal theories, I think we're probably done here.
Trump plowed new political ground by willfully taking large quantities of classified data and refusing to return it. The DoJ is doing exactly what you’d expect when they’re alerted about the fact that classified information is being mishandled. This is not a new legal theory. People are prosecuted for this all the time.

The only one denanding special treatment is you demanding that Trump be allowed to get away with whatever he wants.

Whenever people complain that Trump is being treated differently, they never want to admit that he acted differently. He brings this shit on himself.

Last edited:
Trump doesn’t have a presidential library so they aren’t going to rent a facility for no reason
LOL Neither does Obama.
, especially since Trump isn’t going to contribute to that bill. You need to learn more about how NARA works with former presidents to establish libraries.

LOL Nothing like condescending pretension to hide your rank ignorance.
All the cases of former government officials squirreling away classified documents. Those are all handled by the DoJ.

Trump plowed new political ground by willfully taking large quantities of classified data and refusing to return it. The DoJ is doing exactly what you’d expect when they’re alerted about the fact that classified information is being mishandled. This is not a new legal theory. People are prosecuted for this all the time.

The only one denanding special treatment is you demanding that Trump be allowed to get away with whatever he wants.

Whenever people complain that Trump is being treated differently, they never want to admit that he acted differently. He brings this shit on himself.
If the DOJ had prosecuted Hillary and Biden for squirreling away and mishandling classified documents, you might have had point..

All we hear now are lame excuses for the politicization of the criminal justice system by your party.

Two problems with that. First the president chooses the approximate location, usually in their home state, which for Trump would be New York.
LOL Trump hasn't lived in NY for five years. God bless you Ratty.
Except Trump didn't plan to leave office, so he didn't designate a site for his library, where NARA finds a nearby temporary (well years long) storage location.

Currently Trumps records are scattered among various NARA storage buildings.
Simple solution, they ask him. Instead, they told him to fuck himself, he was on his own with his documents.

LOL Neither does Obama.
Sure he does. The Obama Foundation was working with NARA and funding the movement and management of Obama’s presidential records. They negotiated the movement of documents to Chicago with NARA and provided funding for it.
LOL Nothing like condescending pretension to hide your rank ignorance.
Seems like I know a lot more than you. I found this article to be helpful.
If the DOJ had prosecuted Hillary and Biden for squirreling away and mishandling classified documents, you might have had point..
The DoJ would need evidence of intentionality to prosecute Hillary and Biden. Not to mention the added layer of Trump’s obstruction of Justice.

You can demand they be treated the same, but you are ignoring they didn’t act the same.

Sure he does. The Obama Foundation was working with NARA and funding the movement and management of Obama’s presidential records. They negotiated the movement of documents to Chicago with NARA and provided funding for it.
Let me say this slowly for you: There is no library.

Obama has a foundation that
Seems like I know a lot more than you. I found this article to be helpful.

The DoJ would need evidence of intentionality to prosecute Hillary and Biden. Not to mention the added layer of Trump’s obstruction of Justice.

You can demand they be treated the same, but you are ignoring they didn’t act the same.
LOL Hillary had over 2,000 emails that contained classified information on her illegal, unsecure sever in her basement.

Biden has dozens of classified documents, strewn like candy all of the place.

Simple solution, they ask him. Instead, they told him to fuck himself, he was on his own with his documents.
When NARA asked Trump where he wanted his presidential records stored, Trump told them Mar-a-lago.

That's why they weren't stored where Trump wanted them stored.

Actually that would be Trump. We have the photo

FO6DVMOKHZP5JOVPXBVE6XQK5Q.jpg

Let me say this slowly for you: There is no library.
What’s this?

You’re probably splitting hairs over the fact that Obama is digitizing his records to create an online library.

Which is still a library and a process that the Obama Foundation was negotiating with NARA and funding with donations.

LOL Hillary had over 2,000 emails that contained classified information on her illegal, unsecure sever in her basement.

Hillary had emails where she mentioned classified information, which is far different than Trump packing up classified documents to take home.

Biden had a few dozen documents in some boxes. That’s it.

You’re ignoring the mountains of evidence against Trump.

Forum List

Back