Trump Letter to the Debate Commission

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

The topics have been set. He should run from this debate as well.

He's such a whiney little bitch, lol.

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

The topics have been announced by the moderator.... They will not change.

He shouldn't even bother. He's hopelessly outclassed.

I agree. Trump should run from this debate as well.

I agree. Trump should run from this debate as well.

It would save Joe from coming down with a head cold or a sore foot and refusing to appear if it goes ahead with foreign policy.

The agreed upon topics were CHANGED
TOo baby you wont read or watch the video

The agreed upon topics were CHANGED
TOo baby you wont read or watch the video

No.

The moderator and the moderator alone picks the topics.

You have been mis-informed.

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.

I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator and you'll be crying foul and claiming he's a victim yet again.

Meanwhile Joe's numbers will stay where they are and the blob will fall further in the polls. \\\

I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator

It is most unlikely that Trump will be shouted down by a mere moderator.

I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator

It is most unlikely that Trump will be shouted down by a mere moderator.

It's likely they will cut off his mike.
As they should if he won't stick to the rules of the debate.

Forum List

Back