Trump Leads Clinton By 1 Point With 2 Days Left:

According to this, the electoral count will be; 343 to 195 Hillary's favor.

hillary-victory-stolen-election-chattanooga-tv-wrcb-326x245.gif
Got to love the lib attempt to disenfranchise the voters and keep them home.. Don't buy their horse shit!
By all means, go vote. Book mark this, and let's see if this info is legit. I'm just as interested as you to know if the system is this corrupt. :doubt:

How will you feel if the final electoral count does end up being 343 to 195? Will you feel like your voting mattered?

After everything you have seen about the Wikileaks, after Assange has even told you that Trump will not be allowed to win, how will you feel?

I think we can ALL agree that Hillary Clinton is a rotten person, a liar and a neoliberal war hawk.

And I think we can ALL agree that Trump is even WORSE, but in different ways.

Therefore, we need to get Hillary elected President and then figure out how to contain her once she is in office because she will:

A. Pass horrible trade deals
B. Start a no-fly zone in Syria
C. Privatize public assets
D. Deregulate banks, telecom, etc.
E. Generally fuck everything up

I think we can ALL agree that Hillary Clinton is a rotten person, a liar and a neoliberal war hawk.

Therefore, we need to get Hillary elected President and then figure out how to contain her once she is in office because she will:

So you're saying;

1) Elect Hillary

2) Impeach Hillary

3) Put Tim Kaine in charge.

Is that your strategy?

So you're saying;

1) Elect Hillary

2) Impeach Hillary

3) Put Tim Kaine in charge.

Is that your strategy?

More like....

1. Elect Hillary

2. Don't allow her to accomplish anything

I may have to take Wednesday off of work. Cuz if Hillary wins, I may have to get drunk; to comiserate the death of a once great nation...
Nah stay sober and watch Hillary duck the snipers

At this late day, the desperation of the libtards is in one last failing attempt to get voters to stay home. Tick tok losers. 2 days....fear....desperation....more fear....

Got to love the lib attempt to disenfranchise the voters and keep them home.. Don't buy their horse shit!
By all means, go vote. Book mark this, and let's see if this info is legit. I'm just as interested as you to know if the system is this corrupt. :doubt:

How will you feel if the final electoral count does end up being 343 to 195? Will you feel like your voting mattered?

After everything you have seen about the Wikileaks, after Assange has even told you that Trump will not be allowed to win, how will you feel?

Well...what do you think?

Well...what do you think?

I think even Trump was surprised, as in, it was a staged event.

Now we have ORDO AB CHAO every where.

Staged Events/Order Out of Chaos

Forum List

Back