Trump Lawyer: Krebs to Be Executed

Crack legal team ya got there wing nuts.

Jesus these people can't crawl back under their rocks fast enough

Nope.. Krebs should be FIRED for incompetence. By running to media with AN OPINION for which he hasn't produced the work.. Was there a "Krebs REPORT"? OR a "Krebs Commission" to STUDY the election results? NOPE.. Just an opinion..

And if as he said "this election was the most "fraud free" in history" -- what MORON would buy THAT at face value?? YOU WOULD -- because he was playing to YOUR type of moron..

Anyone on 60 Minutes ask him "Well then -- if this one was the "most fraud free" - then which election in the past 20 years has been the WORST fraud filled election"???

Thinking is a vanishing art in America...
So are you implying that what the lawyer said was justified? That is, after all, the topic of the thread.

Nope.. That's way too inflammatory for my style.. But you two primitive tribes have cranked up the deadly rhetoric.. Instead of sticking with facts and logic and reason.. It's your war.. Don't try to tell me that YOU haven't fanned the flames here..
Lol I have never said anything like that shit. Also don’t give me this false equivalency bullshit about both sides. The left might be a little unhinged from time to time, but they dont hold a candle to the violence, death threats and absolute insanity coming from Trumptards.

EVERY ONE of your threads for the past four years was a torrent of exaggerated and phony outrage and sliming. The "left was unhinged" for sure.. But you were the cellar door in a tornado kinda "unhinged"..

And here YOU ARE -- feeling damaged because someone boosted the rhetoric.. Need thread titles?? There were some real fiery ones..
Hey I don’t deny I am inflammatory, but calling for someone’s execution? You know I haven’t said that shit. More importantly, I don’t represent the leftwing in that sense. Plenty of left-wingers on here don’t like my approach.

Nope.. Krebs should be FIRED for incompetence. By running to media with AN OPINION for which he hasn't produced the work.. Was there a "Krebs REPORT"? OR a "Krebs Commission" to STUDY the election results? NOPE.. Just an opinion..

And if as he said "this election was the most "fraud free" in history" -- what MORON would buy THAT at face value?? YOU WOULD -- because he was playing to YOUR type of moron..

Anyone on 60 Minutes ask him "Well then -- if this one was the "most fraud free" - then which election in the past 20 years has been the WORST fraud filled election"???

So are you implying that what the lawyer said was justified? That is, after all, the topic of the thread.

Nope.. That's way too inflammatory for my style.. But you two primitive tribes have cranked up the deadly rhetoric.. Instead of sticking with facts and logic and reason.. It's your war.. Don't try to tell me that YOU haven't fanned the flames here..
Lol I have never said anything like that shit. Also don’t give me this false equivalency bullshit about both sides. The left might be a little unhinged from time to time, but they dont hold a candle to the violence, death threats and absolute insanity coming from Trumptards.

EVERY ONE of your threads for the past four years was a torrent of exaggerated and phony outrage and sliming. The "left was unhinged" for sure.. But you were the cellar door in a tornado kinda "unhinged"..

And here YOU ARE -- feeling damaged because someone boosted the rhetoric.. Need thread titles?? There were some real fiery ones..
Hey I don’t deny I am inflammatory, but calling for someone’s execution? You know I haven’t said that shit. More importantly, I don’t represent the leftwing in that sense. Plenty of left-wingers on here don’t like my approach.

You never accused Trump of TREASON?? I would take that excuse off the table right quick, because you certainly did.. And so did most of your heroes in the media.. Punishable by death for sure..

You never accused Trump of TREASON?? I would take that excuse off the table right quick, because you certainly did.. And so did most of your heroes in the media.. Punishable by death for sure..
Simply calling someone a traitor is not the same thing as wanting him executed just because that’s the American punishment by law.

Hasn't done the work?? You're fucked in the head. He spent the last couple of years doing nothing but the work. You loons have lost your minds. The only reason you're pissed at this guy is because you don't like that he's saying there wasn't massive widespread fraud, which is counter to your delusions. Mind you, you have no evidence he's wrong; not even the "evidence" you invent from whole cloth. He's just not toeing the line.

Uh huh! But but but this Left wing website said so!!

I know, right?

It's not like it's making claims like good right-wing sites about the ghosts of dead Venezuelan dictators stealing our election! lol

Just demonstrates that you dont really know the origin of "weighted race" voting machines and features like that.. Stupid to admit ignorance.. Just sayin'.. Origins of SmartMatic are in Chavez's legacy.,. It's undeniable...
Smartmatic was still not in any battleground states no matter how many times you lie to the contrary.

Forum List

Back