Trump Lawyer: Krebs to Be Executed

What facts do you possess...that have not already been laughed out of court?
The voting spikes for one. They are anomalous and unexplained except by votes generated
by algorithms.
But that..is not evidence..it is a supposition..and an unproven one at that. You have an opinion--even if your opinion is shared by 10's of millions of people..it is not evidence.
In court, you will present your supposition..un-backed by any evidence..and the judge will tear you a new one for wasting his/her time.

When the bet is lost.

Fucktard
Gee dickface...the bet IS lost. Trump lost.

So you're going to hang on as long as Trump does?

We can't get rid of either of you soon enough
You say that as though he'll leave even after Impeached Trump is out of the White House.

He won't. Conservatives never honor bets they lose. I've seen it here before.

And nobody really cares about your pathetic life experiences.
LOL

Spits a loser who proves me right.

Like I always say, never make a bet with a conservative or a pig. They never honor their bets when they lose.
View attachment 424014
LOL..you do know that you have posted some varietion of 'nobody cares..' about 20 times now. Obviously someone cares.....if only to tell you how very full of shit you are.

BTW..you are not the arbiter of who cares.at best..all you can speak to is whether you care or do not....the rest of the world is indifferent to your opinion of what it cares about.

also would note that the overuse of memes is an indication of a sloppy thinker who cannot find the words to express his positions.

When the bet is lost.

Fucktard
Gee dickface...the bet IS lost. Trump lost.

So you're going to hang on as long as Trump does?

We can't get rid of either of you soon enough
You say that as though he'll leave even after Impeached Trump is out of the White House.

He won't. Conservatives never honor bets they lose. I've seen it here before.

And nobody really cares about your pathetic life experiences.
LOL

Spits a loser who proves me right.

Like I always say, never make a bet with a conservative or a pig. They never honor their bets when they lose.
View attachment 424014
LOL..you do know that you have posted some varietion of 'nobody cares..' about 20 times now. Obviously someone cares.....if only to tell you how very full of shit you are.

BTW..you are not the arbiter of who cares.at best..all you can speak to is whether you care or do not....the rest of the world is indifferent to your opinion of what it cares about.

also would note that the overuse of memes is an indication of a sloppy thinker who cannot find the words to express his positions.

1606868716614.png

How else do you deal with traitors?
Only in screwed up Trumplandia is someone who defended this nation against foreign interference a “traitor”. The greatest danger to this nation are Trumpers who attack our patriots as traitors. It is despicable. Xi and Putin would love Frank’s post.
I am a patriot and a veteran of the cold war, and i have yet to find a prog patriot. The two words are oxymoronic progressive and patriot. But now for the real issue, when the final decision is made, and fraud is very evident, yes the states can revoke the election results and put the onus on the states to make the decision. All because your prog masters thought they could get away with the biggest theft in the history of the United States, and what is very sad, but typical, you prog slaves will go after US, instead of the people(is use that term very loosely) who ended up fucking up this election. They knew Joe couldnt win, they knew he was a feeble old fool, but they told Joe, it was okay because the Democrats Created ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization’ In American History
Joe Biden Boasts Of 'Most Extensive' Voter Fraud 'In The History Of American Politics' (thefederalist.com)
a veteran of the cold war? LOL
Yeah..that one cracked me up as well!

But that..is not evidence..it is a supposition..and an unproven one at that. You have an opinion--even if your opinion is shared by 10's of millions of people..it is not evidence.
In court, you will present your supposition..un-backed by any evidence..and the judge will tear you a new one for wasting his/her time.
No. Ridiculous. Unbelievably incredulous to the point of extreme stupidity.
You are a moron.

The voting spikes for one. They are anomalous and unexplained except by votes generated
by algorithms.

There aren't any unexplained vote spikes. It's just another fraudulent story that you saw on a conspiracy website. Your gullibility is not evidence for fraud.
Loon believes that at 3 AM Election Eve the Vote Fairy magically droped millions of Biden votes in swing States. Get help

Loon believes that at 3 AM Election Eve the Vote Fairy magically droped millions of Biden votes in swing States. Get help

Everyone knows you're lying about that. And you know it as well. You just can't stop lying, because it's all you know how to do.

Go on, little beta. Post that fake graph again, the one that's been debunked over and over, so we can all laugh at what an incompetent fascist liar you are. It's what your masters want. They won't let you lick their boots if you don't keep lying for them.

And have I mentioned that a fascist loser like you can suck it hard? Enjoy your life of loserdom.

Everyone knows you're lying about that. And you know it as well. You just can't stop lying, because it's all you know how to do.

Go on, little beta. Post that fake graph again, the one that's been debunked over and over, so we can all laugh at what an incompetent fascist liar you are. It's what your masters want. They won't let you lick their boots if you don't keep lying for them.

And have I mentioned that a fascist loser like you can suck it hard? Enjoy your life of loserdom.
Take your meds. You and Reality are no longer speaking to each other.

Deboooooooonked! Cuz loon sez so!!

Crack legal team ya got there wing nuts.

Jesus these people can't crawl back under their rocks fast enough

Nope.. Krebs should be FIRED for incompetence. By running to media with AN OPINION for which he hasn't produced the work.. Was there a "Krebs REPORT"? OR a "Krebs Commission" to STUDY the election results? NOPE.. Just an opinion..

And if as he said "this election was the most "fraud free" in history" -- what MORON would buy THAT at face value?? YOU WOULD -- because he was playing to YOUR type of moron..

Anyone on 60 Minutes ask him "Well then -- if this one was the "most fraud free" - then which election in the past 20 years has been the WORST fraud filled election"???

Thinking is a vanishing art in America...

Nope.. Krebs should be FIRED for incompetence. By running to media with AN OPINION for which he hasn't produced the work.. Was there a "Krebs REPORT"? OR a "Krebs Commission" to STUDY the election results? NOPE.. Just an opinion..

And if as he said "this election was the most "fraud free" in history" -- what MORON would buy THAT at face value?? YOU WOULD -- because he was playing to YOUR type of moron..

Anyone on 60 Minutes ask him "Well then -- if this one was the "most fraud free" - then which election in the past 20 years has been the WORST fraud filled election"???

So are you implying that what the lawyer said was justified? That is, after all, the topic of the thread.

Uh huh! But but but this Left wing website said so!!

I know, right?

It's not like it's making claims like good right-wing sites about the ghosts of dead Venezuelan dictators stealing our election! lol

Just demonstrates that you dont really know the origin of "weighted race" voting machines and features like that.. Stupid to admit ignorance.. Just sayin'.. Origins of SmartMatic are in Chavez's legacy.,. It's undeniable...

So are you implying that what the lawyer said was justified? That is, after all, the topic of the thread.

Nope.. That's way too inflammatory for my style.. But you two primitive tribes have cranked up the deadly rhetoric.. Instead of sticking with facts and logic and reason.. It's your war.. Don't try to tell me that YOU haven't fanned the flames here..

Nope.. That's way too inflammatory for my style.. But you two primitive tribes have cranked up the deadly rhetoric.. Instead of sticking with facts and logic and reason.. It's your war.. Don't try to tell me that YOU haven't fanned the flames here..
Lol I have never said anything like that shit. Also don’t give me this false equivalency bullshit about both sides. The left might be a little unhinged from time to time, but they dont hold a candle to the violence, death threats and absolute insanity coming from Trumptards.

Lol I have never said anything like that shit. Also don’t give me this false equivalency bullshit about both sides. The left might be a little unhinged from time to time, but they dont hold a candle to the violence, death threats and absolute insanity coming from Trumptards.

EVERY ONE of your threads for the past four years was a torrent of exaggerated and phony outrage and sliming. The "left was unhinged" for sure.. But you were the cellar door in a tornado kinda "unhinged"..

And here YOU ARE -- feeling damaged because someone boosted the rhetoric.. Need thread titles?? There were some real fiery ones..

Forum List

Back