Trump lauds Colonial Airports

Obama obviously simply misspoke.
It’s not like you actually believe he thought what he said was true. Don’t pretend otherwise.

Of course Obama misspoke, so did trump, it's not like you actually believed trump [or your own excuse for that matter] don't pretend otherwise...see how that works?

More importantly, Trump says stupid things on a daily basis and Obama didn’t even come close to his level of stupidity.
Obama was/is a great president and great man, trump is an unapologetic patriot with many flaws...but he is also more successful at everything else outside the presidency...the one thing both have in common is that they are proof anyone can be president.

Well, I will admit that no other man alive has managed to lose $10 billion in 9 years.

Dunno about that, Obama managed to flush $9 Trillion in 8 years.

Aren't we lucky to have frugal Trump spending our money on parades, golf, and his country club accommodations for his staff and Secret Service?

I'm just a mid-level retired executive, but I manage to increase my portfolio every year without declaring bankruptcy and stiffing my creditors.

So? I was judging you by your last post which led me to believe you were a success, shame on you.

That seems to be beyond Trump's pay grade.
That's because president of the United States is below his pay grade.

I can certainly agree with your last sentence, 100%

“Our Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

The denial about Trump being such a moron cannot be healthy.

Trump praises the Army’s takeover of ‘the airports’ during the Revolutionary War
You should change the title to
behold the stupidest thing Billy000 has ever said.
The problem is he has many posts and threads to debunk that claim and prove you're a liar.
Go Prep H that sore hole. Then after your through apply some to billy.

Well, I will admit that no other man alive has managed to lose $10 billion in 9 years.
It's awfully big of you to admit that, you must be quite a success story to have that kind of money to lose...congratulations on your success.

I'm just a mid-level retired executive, but I manage to increase my portfolio every year without declaring bankruptcy and stiffing my creditors. That seems to be beyond Trump's pay grade.

You are an economic cud-chewer taking advantage of those (like Trump) that have the balls to take chances. Why would you want to kill the goose that lays the golden egg?
As long as you're wetting your pants over it I'm good.

He's out there celebrating our country and you're whining about some word salad.
Daily word salad from an idiot with control of nuclear weapons.

Good, keeps Russia, China, North Korea, and all the other lunatics scared shitless, just like you.

Just what this country needs. A lose cannon with his finger on the nuclear football, scaring the hell out of all the other countries with nuclear footballs. I can not think of a clearer example of why democrats think that you Trumpettes have lost your minds.

Funny, I can't think of a clearer example of why Democrats will not be POTUS for a while.

I thought that you were against feeding us trolls? Not only that, but you appear to feel that you are lowering your self to my level just to respond to me! Well, think what you will about me. It will really interfere with my concentration at golf tomorrow at my retirement resort home.

At exactly what time in the video I just posted does he say what the op's link says.

The Op uses DEAD STATE...........LOL

Start watching about 43:30....it's within the next minute.

Progs talk the most eloquent and screw people off the worse. Somehow all of the eloquence written in your laws telling us we are to be helped are actually designed to take money. And has a different affect in reality.

At exactly what time in the video I just posted does he say what the op's link says.

Progs talk the most eloquent and screw people off the worse. Somehow all of the eloquence written in your laws telling us we are to be helped are actually designed to take money. And has a different affect in reality.

My goodness...what an interesting reply.

Obama obviously simply misspoke.
It’s not like you actually believe he thought what he said was true. Don’t pretend otherwise.

Of course Obama misspoke, so did trump, it's not like you actually believed trump [or your own excuse for that matter] don't pretend otherwise...see how that works?

More importantly, Trump says stupid things on a daily basis and Obama didn’t even come close to his level of stupidity.
Obama was/is a great president and great man, trump is an unapologetic patriot with many flaws...but he is also more successful at everything else outside the presidency...the one thing both have in common is that they are proof anyone can be president.

Dunno about that, Obama managed to flush $9 Trillion in 8 years.

Aren't we lucky to have frugal Trump spending our money on parades, golf, and his country club accommodations for his staff and Secret Service?
Not quite as extravagant as 2 million dollar Hawaiian vacations...

My goodness...what an interesting reply.

Dodd/Frank and Obamacare just the last 2 goodies. When you get back in you are going to do so much more. I want you to. I want the nation to go down. It is vengeance. It is vendetta. You created and germinated whole new groups of people to bring scorched earth to the fruited plain. People being stretched between the police/corrections/judicial side and the anarchy side all with a healthy dose of politics for manipulation.

“Our Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

Trump praises the Army’s takeover of ‘the airports’ during the Revolutionary War
You're right of course, but how "healthy" is your response to the "58 states" comment? [I had/have no problem with it]
Obama obviously simply misspoke. It’s not like you actually believe he thought what he said was true. Don’t pretend otherwise. More importantly, Trump says stupid things on a daily basis and Obama didn’t even come close to his level of stupidity.

The biggest difference is that Obama knew that he miss spoke and laughed about it afterwards. Trump denies he said anything of the kind, even though he’s on video doing it or saying it. Alternatively, he will claim that whatever he said was correct and double down on the original statement.

It was Trump himself who made the claim that he sexually assaults women. More than 20 women have confirmed his claims. On more than one occasion, he has made the claim that the woman was “not his type”. Thereby confirming that he has a particular type of woman he likes to assault.

Something is missing. There is a part taken out. He's talking about Cornwallis then something is missing and he's talking about the Battle of Fort McHenry which has nothing to Do with the Revolutionary war. That's the was of 1812 and the writing of the Star Spangled banner. When I heard it live there was not this missing minute or so.

You're right of course, but how "healthy" is your response to the "58 states" comment? [I had/have no problem with it]

Because that 57 states comment was made in jest. The crowd even laughed. Trump was actually trying to cite history.

Something is missing. There is a part taken out. He's talking about Cornwallis then something is missing and he's talking about the Battle of Fort McHenry which has nothing to Do with the Revolutionary war. That's the was of 1812 and the writing of the Star Spangled banner. When I heard it live there was not this missing minute or so.

Nothing is taken out.

Forum List

Back