Trump: The Mini Series

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
How can there not be one now? There's just too much rich material for anyone to ignore. The script writes itself.

Based on actual events.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE CAPITOL!"

"Mr. President, let go of the steering wheel!"

"If she wasn't my daughter, I'd fuck her."

"Just say you are investigating Burisma and I'll take it from there."

"Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest up to me and the Republicans."

"Why can't we use nukes?"

"Kim wrote me the most wonderful letter, and we fell in love!"

"Did you ever see any of the contestants naked?"
"Well, Howard, I would bust into their dressing rooms and catch them naked all the time."

"I was only 15 when he came into my dressing room."

"I did try to fuck her and she was married!"

"You can do anything you want. Grab 'em by the pussy."

"I have the best words."

"I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges of the Mueller investigation."

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory."

"Frederick Douglass is being recognized more and more."

"Have you heard that expression 'prime the pump' used before? Because I haven't heard it. I mean, I just … I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good."

“Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.”

"You know, executive orders came about more recently."

"Nobody ever heard of Osama bin Laden before 10 years ago."

"Nobody knew that Afghanistan has tremendous minerals."

"This has been a Category 5 hurricane which few people have even heard of."

"Was it 2014 or 2012? Nobody had even heard of Ebola."

"Human trafficking is a disaster. Nobody knew too much about it until recently."

"Most people don't even know Lincoln was a Republican, right?"

"Some countries you've never even heard of were calling."

"It's so contagious that if you sneeze, I probably get it. Who ever heard of a thing like that?"

"I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any voters, okay?"

How can there not be one now? There's just too much rich material for anyone to ignore. The script writes itself.

Based on actual events.

"Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest up to me and the Republicans."

"Well, Howard, I would bust into their dressing rooms and catch them naked all the time."

"I have the best words."

"I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges of the Mueller investigation."

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory."

"Have you heard that expression 'prime the pump' used before? Because I haven't heard it. I mean, I just … I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good."

"Human trafficking is a disaster. Nobody knew too much about it until recently."

"It's so contagious that if you sneeze, I probably get it. Who ever heard of a thing like that?"

dude you need some serious help,,,

Based on actual events.

"I have the best words."

Where have you been these last 6 years? The Democrats started the Trump min-series the day he took office in 2016 and it's still going. Latest episode: ASSAULT ON OUR DEMOCRACY or
HOW 50 REDNECKS WERE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE GOVERNMENT!!!

Liberals already tune into the Trump show every day for six seasons now.

The rest of us have moved on to the comedy reality show called
Bumbling Biden.

It's hilarious and tragic all at once.
The DC gang really does put on a variety of top quality shows for sure. The problem is that those shows come @ quite a cost to the American constituency!

If sex drugs and Rock & Roll didn't mean much in the Clinton administration how can a dry docu/drama about Trump be interesting? It's all about left wing dementia.

Forum List

Back