Trump lashes out at Kanye West as aides rush to reinstate guardrails at Mar-a-Lago

This thread is pure rot. There is absolutely no substantiation that any of this is actually true. This thread belongs in the rubber room or conspiracy theories. How do you people damage your credibility by putting garbage like this in your "Breaking News?!"
conservatives are always in denial when Donald Trump stabs a fellow conservative in the back. They declared the Trump versus Desantis feud fake news. Today no one doubts that Trump and Desantis don't like each other.
Donald Trump is not good for party Unity and conservatives hate that. they want to create the impression that conservatives are united. They view Kanye As Trump 2.0. The idea of a narcissist Trump lashing out on Kanye is uncomfortable to them. If Trump isn't buddies with Leader McConnell, or his own VP Pence, why would he be loyal to some rapper?

Last edited:
conservatives are always in denial when signs emerge that Donald Trump stabs a fellow conservative in the back. They declared the Trump versus Desantis feud fake news. Today no one doubts that Trump and Desantis don't like each other.
Donald Trump is not good for party Unity and conservatives I hate that. they want to create the impression that conservatives are united. They view Kanye As Trump 2.0. The idea of a narcissist Trump lashing out on Kanye is uncomfortable to them. If Trump isn't buddies with Leader McConnell, or his own VP Pence, why would he be loyal to some rapper?

Your opinion is noted.

Yes, and most of his supporters understood his miscues due to never having been in that setting before. Hell, even his own daughter and son-in-law regularly stabbed him in the back and gave lousy advice. Trump will outlast all of them because he is blessed with having enemies that are sheer EVIL and are recognized as such.

Fact. Many who voted for him wouldn't have cared if he had spent his 4 years sitting on the patio getting a tan. The fact that he actually accomplished quite a bit despite the sheer malevolence and insane hatred the establishment heaped on him, and still does. was pretty impressive. If he weren't a dire threat to all the vermin and deviants they would be ignoring him.

Last edited:
Kanye is insane.

He's good at marketing to stupid people. Sane and smart people can never do well at that. That's why we have Democrats, they market to retarded dumbassery, baby killing, child mutilation fans, and sexual deviancy.

Fact. Many who voted for him wouldn't have cared if he had spent his 4 years sitting on the patio getting a tan. The fact that he actually accomplished quite a bit despite the sheer malevolence and insane hatred the establishment heaped on him, and still does. was pretty impressive. If he weren't a dire threat to all the vermin and deviants they would be ignoring him.

And as we get closer and closer to the democriminals having to hand over the House, the high-pitched, screechy, terrified noise coming from the left is a delicious harbinger of the anguished wails that are coming.

After seven years of mostly harmless gnat-swatting, we'll be getting down to business.

Kanye is insane.
It is possible.

I don't like to judge. It is possible I am not entirely, what a lot of folks might call, 'sane,' TBH. There is a very fine line, between sanity, and genius.

You may like the comments in this article. I wanted to watch the twitter video of his announcement for presidency, but it has been deleted? And right after they let him back on the platform. The announcement was made on another account though. It was made with Milo Yiannopoulos.

". . . Kanye West said he’s planning a 2024 presidential run and has tapped far-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos in a video posted to Twitter Sunday."

1669897089904.png

These videos, seem to disappear, and I don't understand why. This twitter account is still there? It doesn't make sense, I don't know why that announcement video is not there anymore. . .

It is possible.

I don't like to judge. It is possible I am not entirely, what a lot of folks might call, 'sane,' TBH. There is a very fine line, between sanity, and genius.

You may like the comments in this article. I wanted to watch the twitter video of his announcement for presidency, but it has been deleted? And right after they let him back on the platform. The announcement was made on another account though. It was made with Milo Yiannopoulos.

". . . Kanye West said he’s planning a 2024 presidential run and has tapped far-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos in a video posted to Twitter Sunday."

View attachment 733169

These videos, seem to disappear, and I don't understand why. This twitter account is still there? It doesn't make sense, I don't know why that announcement video is not there anymore. . .

I think she means he needed to be brought back because of his opposite views. Free Speech. He is entitled to be different, same as anyone else. But the dude is either an idiot savant or just crazy. I lean towards crazy.

I think she means he needed to be brought back because of his opposite views. Free Speech. He is entitled to be different, same as anyone else. But the dude is either an idiot savant or just crazy. I lean towards crazy.
:eusa_think:

I'd like to believe that, and I would agree with her. But that is why I am super suspect of Musk, twitter, Trump, and the entire establishment, TBH.

Whether Kanye is nuts or not? IDGF. Whether he is antisemitic, and/or like Feuntes, racist, as you say, that is not the point, it is still free speech. IMO? There is something else going on, or I am just paranoid.

As recently as Nov 26, 2022, as you saw in my post # 10, whoever this Benjamin Ryan guy was, was posting vid of Nick Fuentes diatribes, SOooo, I have no doubt it was all over twitter. The upshot? That there might be something else going on. That vid, "debriefing," of what went down at Mar-a-Lago, which eventually wound up in the NYPost, was far less offensive.

The only thing I can imagine? Kanye pulled it himself? It doesn't explain the other stuff from that other account disappearing. Whenever I hear about him posting stuff, or doing interviews, if you don't see it when it drops? It disappears.

It is worse than what the establishment did to Ron Paul. To Ron, they just didn't give him any coverage. If Kanye is serious about running? And big tech uses as some made up excuse that he is "antisemitic," when he really isn't, or portrays him as crazy, when he really isn't, and then, censors everything he says or does?

. . . . it should make you wonder.

Last edited:
Can't be that much of a genius, if Ye says HE is running for president as well, and Trump invites him to dinner, and Ye brings a guest that all the pundits say make Trump look bad?

View attachment 733096

Who is whose token now? :dunno:

It appears to me, someone got played, and it sure as hell wasn't Ye.

:auiqs.jpg:
Yep.
If Trump was this easily played by a couple of fools like Kanye and Fuentes imagine what putty he must be in the hands of someone like Vladimir Putin.

Don't play dumb with me, MB, you know very well I said no such thing, and was speaking of selective filtering.

That selective filtering, usually has to do with narrative control.

And yes, I do understand.

It largely has to do, with how a story is presented.

I had, considered moving the thread to the badlands, or the rubber room, based on how the OP worded the title, and the fact that I could not find any other sources, that confirmed that the Trump organization, was going to hire more staff, to vet who was allowed to see DJT. It spoke to the difference in claims, about how Kanye described how Trump reacted to the meeting, and how Trump claims he reacted.

BUT? Then I came across the NBC link, which confirmed what was in the initial link in the OP. If Trump's version of events, were indeed, “quick and uneventful," then? Why, as both The Independent, AND NBC are reporting;

From The Independent;

1669937879205.png

and from NBC;

1669937958624.png

So Trump claims "uneventful," but it triggered a change in the organization? :rolleyes:

Sorry my friend, that isn't badlands or rubber room material, and it does seem, like the Trump organization is downplaying a big mis-step to me.

That DOES seem like breaking news, if we are being perfectly honest.

Yep.
If Trump was this easily played by a couple of fools like Kanye and Fuentes imagine what putty he must be in the hands of someone like Vladimir Putin.
Unless Trump, Putin, Biden, Kanye? It's all one big club, and they are all just actors, and the folks being played are people who believe the wrestlers in the ring are really competing.

I lean towards crazy.
I don't.

I know how the government and corporate media work, and I saw what they did to Trump. I know that Trump is not a racist, and I know that he was never a pawn of Russia.

SO? Whatever the governemt or corporate narratives about a billionaire black man, that is super powerful in the propaganda industry? I tend to dismiss out of hand, especially when big tech is keeping me from hearing it from his own mouth.

From badlands post ##229,004

"Actually, that is what he prefers to go by, (either that, or Yeezy.) That is his preferred, and now, contemporary, "nom de plume." It is sort of, an, emancipatory thing, if I am to understand it correctly. The lawyers, the bankers, and the corporatcracy, have a sort of ownership of his birth certificate, and "corporate," identity. The podcast that explained it all, I THINK, was on Drink Champs. Back when it was pulled, and censored? I didn't watch it in time.

But, it is what his mom, his kids, his lovers, his friends, and he calls himself. Yeah, that's right. Go to minute mark, 19:00 if you don't want to listen to the whole thing, he compares it to, "everytime they say my name wrong," as those who are part of the NWO cabal, i.e. an allusion to those who disrespected Muhammad Ali, when they still called him Cassius Clay.

I guess you can talk about "white privilege," and other types of IN-Group and Out-Group politics and opinions freely, but if you dare share your opinions freely on other out-groups? Yikes. Censorship.

I just saw, that it STILL exists, and is on private, which means? Someone, is going to get it out to the masses. . .

. . . . and sure enough, since this is the place, for all free speech, now, weeks later, here it is, if YOU, want to make up your own mind.

Kanye West On The Media (Full Interview With Drink Champs - Revolt )​

"

It is possible.

View attachment 733169

There are no guardrails at Mara Lago... Just a couple of gushing sycophants. This is a train wreck in slow motion, but Trump gets applause in the dining room before and after his meals.

Forum List

Back