Kari Lake Preparing to File Election Lawsuit Next Week

Democrats challenging Boebert's win can't complain about this.

---On social media, Lake has said her lawsuit will include “at least one smoking gun” based on whistleblowers who have contacted her campaign.---

Dave "the dog" Bryant will come and say he saw someone suspiciously eating a hot dog outside of McDonald's that day, and this PROVES 115% that there was electoral fraud.

On social media, Lake has said her lawsuit will include “at least one smoking gun” based on whistleblowers who have contacted her campaign.
Lol. Observers' affidavits, eh? I wonder how long it will take a Trump appointed judge to throw them out this time.

Democrats challenging Boebert's win can't complain about this.
---On social media, Lake has said her lawsuit will include “at least one smoking gun” based on whistleblowers who have contacted her campaign.---

At this point, nothing short of a cat-fight with Kari Lake on top of Katie Hobbs beating the livin' snot out of her yanking her hair out by the hand full would satisfy me!

Bullshit.
Lol. Affidavits again. Why didn't I guess?

In the meantime, Lake’s legal team has been collecting affidavits from voters who claim they were unable to vote on Election Day because of problems with tabulator machines in roughly 30% of Maricopa County’s vote centers, according to Lake campaign insiders.

What a hoot. One can see how the US achieved its 'flawed democracy' rating.

By whining, lying, and acting like a brainless twat Lake is destroying any political future she may have had.

In other words she's acting like that other brainless twat, Donnie-Boy trump.

They'rr both weak-assed sore losers.
You mean like Hillary and Stacy Abrams? You're a weak-assed hypocrite.

Yeah... I'm sure that there was an innocent reason for 40% of the tabulation machines to be defective -ALL IN REPUBLICAN AREAS.
Won't somebody think of the victims?

Especially since those votes could just be counted later. Oh. Right. Republican nitwits warned voters to not leave their votes to be counted.

Oh the tragedy.

Forum List

Back