Trump Lashes Out at Georgia Prosecutor

And personal attackes.

Lies bother me....but I expect all pols to lie (of course Trump's hyperbole makes it tough to sort fantasy from farts), but the personal attacks in politics are way out of hand.

I can't say I won't vote for someone who does it (although that has happened), but I would certainly tell them (or him in this case) what a low-brow jackass he is when he does this.

He always plays the victim card.
Yeah, he hasn't been the victim of anything, right?

tenor.gif

Trump did this to himself every step of the way.

What had he done after being elected but prior to taking office that prompted Democrats to say they were going to impeach him? Was it the phony Russian collusion narrative cooked up by Clinton?

Stop kidding yourself. Trump defintely says things that are off the wall and over the top. He is crude much of the time. He rambles off topic. As I have said many times before, he isn’t someone I would hang around with if I was in his circles. These things are enough reasons for shallow minded, thin-skinned people to hate the guy and not vote for him despite his policies. These same people would vote for the devil himself if he appeared to be nice, pretty and appealed to their petulant, superficial views. Throw in some “free” stuff and talk about the rich paying their ”fair share” and its a slam dunk.

The Democratic Party(and our enemies) has figured this out. They can do virtually anything as long as they appeal to these folks and can get them to vote. We may even be at the point where they don’t even need them to vote, they will be able to adjust every vote to their liking, right it front of our noses, and just call those who see it “conspiracy theorists”.

What had he done after being elected but prior to taking office that prompted Democrats to say they were going to impeach him? Was it the phony Russian collusion narrative cooked up by Clinton?

Stop kidding yourself. Trump defintely says things that are off the wall and over the top. He is crude much of the time. He rambles off topic. As I have said many times before, he isn’t someone I would hang around with if I was in his circles. These things are enough reasons for shallow minded, thin-skinned people to hate the guy and not vote for him despite his policies. These same people would vote for the devil himself if he appeared to be nice, pretty and appealed to their petulant, superficial views. Throw in some “free” stuff and talk about the rich paying their ”fair share” and its a slam dunk.

The Democratic Party(and our enemies) has figured this out. They can do virtually anything as long as they appeal to these folks and can get them to vote. We may even be at the point where they don’t even need them to vote, they will be able to adjust every vote to their liking, right it front of our noses, and just call those who see it “conspiracy theorists”.

Policies?

Trump is a stupid person .. he is impulsive. He doesn't listen. If he did, he wouldn't have been indicted in four jurisdictions.

Forum List

Back