Trump Lashes Out at Georgia Prosecutor

Real Americans are not going to ignore the shenanigans that went on during the 2020 election.
It's the latter half of 2023. You have all ignored it. You've all laid down to accept it. Anything else is a complete fantasy. If you were going to do something you would of done it by now.

Last edited:
What had he done after being elected but prior to taking office that prompted Democrats to say they were going to impeach him? Was it the phony Russian collusion narrative cooked up by Clinton?

Stop kidding yourself. Trump defintely says things that are off the wall and over the top. He is crude much of the time. He rambles off topic. As I have said many times before, he isn’t someone I would hang around with if I was in his circles. These things are enough reasons for shallow minded, thin-skinned people to hate the guy and not vote for him despite his policies.

First, he had no policies. He had rhetoric.

Second, I didn't like him because of how he had screwed people over his entire life. How he cheated on his wives and bragged on it. His attitude towards women in general. His inability to deal with any sort of conflict without lashing out like a spoiled 6 year old.

I wasn't upset he beat Hillary, I was just upset those were the choices presented by the two failed parties.

The people of the United States…

Sort of like the Congresssional January 6th Committee chaired by Representatives Thompson and Cheney. And which we all watched last summer and early fall. And which laid out damning case against certain Republicans, and other actors who acted like bad actors.

Yeah, a Committee just like that. Eh?

"Real Americans are not going to ignore the shenanigans that went on during the 2020 election."

Well, prolific poster Lenny Partiv, does have a point.

For example, my avatar and me are 'real Americans'.
And we ain't ignoring the machinations that Don Trump and his enablers and co-conspirators engaged in with their attempt to compromise our Constitutionally mandate peaceful-transfer-of-power to a new incoming Administration.

And even in the 60 or so days after the 2020 election------ those same folk's decisions, organization, and efforts.......to subvert the validly counted election results. I'm speaking here of the January 6th violent sedition attempts, the vicious attacks against Capitol police, the vandalizing of our Capitol, and the fraudulent elector schemes.

(see Jack Smith's indictments, and Fanni Willis' indictments ...... if one needs to flesh out more detail.)

Just sayin'.

You know the media is going to cover Trump's self-defense over anything he says about improving the country. The Democrats rode roughshod during his presidency. Any sort of leader isn't that easily baited.

Trump doesn't believe in anything.
Trump believes in plenty of things, securing our border, for example. Biden believes in plenty of things too, the problem is the things he believes in are detrimental to our country.

How can running off at the mouth compare with murdering hundreds of thousands of Americans by fentanyl poisoning?

Starving the poor by doubling food, gas and electric prices? Etc...etc...etc.

It seems your priorities are out of whack.
Yeah!

How does shooting someone on Fifth Avenue compare to 20 SHELL COMPANIES™!

According to the article, Trump said the following:

“They say there’s a young woman — a young racist in Atlanta — they say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” Trump told his supporters in New Hampshire. “And this is a person who wants to indict me … for a perfect phone call.”
Trump does know how to get his point across.

Well, prolific poster Lenny Partiv, does have a point.

For example, my avatar and me are 'real Americans'.
And we ain't ignoring the machinations that Don Trump and his enablers and co-conspirators engaged in with their attempt to compromise our Constitutionally mandate peaceful-transfer-of-power to a new incoming Administration.

And even in the 60 or so days after the 2020 election------ those same folk's decisions, organization, and efforts.......to subvert the validly counted election results. I'm speaking here of the January 6th violent sedition attempts, the vicious attacks against Capitol police, the vandalizing of our Capitol, and the fraudulent elector schemes.

(see Jack Smith's indictments, and Fanni Willis' indictments ...... if one needs to flesh out more detail.)

It's weird that Biden made such a point to overturn policies that didn't exist.
Tramp only care about himself.

That is the primary precept of Trump worship.
188560-ea90a6ee7ab72e98ec673ba8b399cbe0.jpg

You are now the head Trumpian piss boy!

Forum List

Back