Trump kills innocent civilians should be impeached.

That’s irrelevant. Give me one example of a similar drone disaster that just happened. I ll Patiently wait.

Why?

Trump killed terrorists. Biden killed little kids. Checkmate. Leftist.
Trump killed innocent civilians too. Of course neither president purposefully targeted them which is why nobody was busting Trump's balls over it. Should they have? For the drastic increase in drone strikes, probably.

Why?

Trump killed innocent civilians too. Of course neither president purposefully targeted them which is why nobody was busting Trump's balls over it. Should they have? For the drastic increase in drone strikes, probably.
He did? And tried to cover it up? Link please.

Of course his drone strikes killed civilians

And tried to cover it up? Link please.

By closing the rule that counts the deaths of all drone strikes.

Of course his drone strikes killed civilians

By closing the rule that counts the deaths of all drone strikes.
Nope. That’s not what happened. You leftist nuts went wild when he killed an Islamist leader and stay silent when Biden kills innocent kids. Hypocrisy 101. Your links don’t show anything specific and Biden lied about this one. Got caught. Loser.

Whaaaaaat? Fewer drone deaths under Biden than Trump. Fewer Afghanistan deaths under Biden than Trump. Took 4 years for Trump to do nothing about getting out. Took Biden just a few months.

Nope. That’s not what happened. You leftist nuts went wild when he killed an Islamist leader and stay silent when Biden kills innocent kids. Hypocrisy 101. Your links don’t show anything specific and Biden lied about this one. Got caught. Loser.

You're obviously ignoring my point. Trump has killed innocent citizens with drones. How come you can't wrap your head around that? Why weren't you upset then?

You're obviously ignoring my point. Trump has killed innocent citizens with drones. How come you can't wrap your head around that? Why weren't you upset then?
Nope. Show a link with specifics not generics. We have specifics on Biden. The media went ape shit when he killed the Islamic terrorist with a bomb.

Nope. Show a link with specifics not generics. We have specifics on Biden. The media went ape shit when he killed the Islamic terrorist with a bomb.
No, myself and other posters have already provided links that a) show that drone strikes went up under Trump and b) innocent citizens were killed. Either you can go back and read those links for yourself or not but stop wasting peoples' time trying to get them to go back and provide you something they already have.

No, myself and other posters have already provided links that a) show that drone strikes went up under Trump and b) innocent citizens were killed. Either you can go back and read those links for yourself or not but stop wasting peoples' time trying to get them to go back and provide you something they already have.
Nope. You’re such a troll. You went ape shit when he killed an Islamic terror leader. Now you’re playing a dancing and deflecting game. You’re such a loser. If Trump did this and try to cover it up, he d be impeached yet again. You know it and I know it. Stop being such a prancing Nancy boy and admit it.

Nope. You’re such a troll. You went ape shit when he killed an Islamic terror leader.

I did? Prove it. What did I say? Fuckin' liar.

Now you’re playing a dancing and deflecting game. You’re such a loser. If Trump did this and try to cover it up, he d be impeached yet again. You know it and I know it. Stop being such a prancing Nancy boy and admit it.

Nope, drone strikes went up and Trump killed innocent civilians. Sorry, it's already been posted and your inability to read isn't my problem.

I did? Prove it. What did I say? Fuckin' liar.

Nope, drone strikes went up and Trump killed innocent civilians. Sorry, it's already been posted and your inability to read isn't my problem.
Nope. You’re wrong yet again. Posted by a news source that doesn’t have detail just generalizations. And you did. You went ape shit as you did with everything Trump did. If this happened under Trump you d be screaming for him to get impeached. Just admit it. Prancing Nancy Boy.

Nope. You’re wrong yet again. Posted by a news source that doesn’t have detail just generalizations. And you did. You went ape shit as you did with everything Trump did. If this happened under Trump you d be screaming for him to get impeached. Just admit it. Prancing Nancy Boy.

Yes, they have total numbers. I'm good with that. If you want to counter my source demonstrating that drone strikes went down under Trump then do it.

You already owe me a link demonstrating I went "ape shit" about something very specific but I bet you're going to come up short on that too.

Yes, they have total numbers. I'm good with that. If you want to counter my source demonstrating that drone strikes went down under Trump then do it.

You already owe me a link demonstrating I went "ape shit" about something very specific but I bet you're going to come up short on that too.
Show me pictures. We have em with the Biden strike and specifics. Pretty damning. And he tried to cover it up. Pretty pathetic. You went ape shit. You always do over Trump.
You’re defending Biden now by saying “but but Trump”.
You’re a partisan hack. Just sad.

Show me pictures.

Pictures? Why?

We have em with the Biden strike and specifics.

So what? Are you now claiming that because you have pictures of a single drone strike that means now that Biden has used more drone strikes than Trump? We at least both know that's not true. Your need for pictures is not important in this discussion and I'm not your errand boy for unimportant tasks.

Pretty damning. And he tried to cover it up. Pretty pathetic. You went ape shit. You always do over Trump.
You’re defending Biden now by saying “but but Trump”.
You’re a partisan hack. Just sad.

When did I go ape shit over a drone strike? Why do you keep lying?

Pictures? Why?

So what? Are you now claiming that because you have pictures of a single drone strike that means now that Biden has used more drone strikes than Trump? We at least both know that's not true. Your need for pictures is not important in this discussion and I'm not your errand boy for unimportant tasks.

When did I go ape shit over a drone strike? Why do you keep lying?
So you won’t admit that Biden messed up and tried to cover it up? Amazing. You’re a hypocrite. You have not once criticized Biden here. Not once. You’re deflecting from this OP. Without pictures you have just hearsay. You know it. You lose, dumb leftist.

So you won’t admit that Biden messed up and tried to cover it up? Amazing. You’re a hypocrite. You have not once criticized Biden here. Not once. You’re deflecting from this OP. Without pictures you have just hearsay. You know it. You lose, dumb leftist.

Did Trump mess up when his drones hit the wrong target? It happens. The real issue is should we be running drone strikes as a substitute for war because they are mostly politically benign. Bush Jr. through Biden have all used drone strikes. Trump is the leader.

Still waiting for you to provide a link of me going "ape shit" about a Trump drone strike. Having challenges finding something?

Did Trump mess up when his drones hit the wrong target? It happens. The real issue is should we be running drone strikes as a substitute for war because they are mostly politically benign. Bush Jr. through Biden have all used drone strikes. Trump is the leader.

Still waiting for you to provide a link of me going "ape shit" about a Trump drone strike. Having challenges finding something?
Biden said it was revenge for the 13 dead soldiers and only admitted the mistake post media reports. You are such a hack. I am Not going through your biased Leftist lunacy Posts to see when you posted about it. But you always come into my threads defending the indefensible. You could have said, yes Biden messed up and and should not have tried to lie about it but I bet Trump did the same. Instead you just drone on about Trump like a retarded leftist parrot. You’re a Biden sycophant.

Biden said it was revenge for the 13 dead soldiers and only admitted the mistake post media reports. You are such a hack. I am Not going through your biased Leftist lunacy Posts to see when you posted about it. But you always come into my threads defending the indefensible. You could have said, yes Biden messed up and and should not have tried to lie about it but I bet Trump did the same. Instead you just drone on about Trump like a retarded leftist parrot. You’re a Biden sycophant.

So, Trump has also killed civilians. Certainly more than Biden. What was your reply when Trump did it? Or even when he tried to hide statistics about those drone strikes?

You claimed I went ape shit over a specific drone strike however now it appears you are admitting you lied.

Good job, asshat.

So, Trump has also killed civilians. Certainly more than Biden. What was your reply when Trump did it? Or even when he tried to hide statistics about those drone strikes?

You claimed I went ape shit over a specific drone strike however now it appears you are admitting you lied.

Good job, asshat.
You just deflected again. If it’s certainty then show pictures. Otherwise leave the thread since you’re just trolling. You stupid, ugly leftist troll. You did go ape shit. You suffer from severe TDS

You just deflected again. If it’s certainty then show pictures. Otherwise leave the thread since you’re just trolling. You stupid, ugly leftist troll. You did go ape shit. You suffer from severe TDS
Nope, I didn't deflect. I'm sorry I'm not hunting down pictures of hundreds of drone strikes for nor reason what so ever.

Why don't you waste your time and post 100 of Obama's greatest hits if you want.

Forum List

Back