With the chaos in our world today and the lack of leadership we see, I miss this guy

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
We all miss him.

---Reverend Franklin Graham offered a tribute to former President Trump on Wednesday, posting a picture of himself with the former president while urging the nation to pray for both Trump and “all of our leaders in Washington.”---

We all miss him.

---Reverend Franklin Graham offered a tribute to former President Trump on Wednesday, posting a picture of himself with the former president while urging the nation to pray for both Trump and “all of our leaders in Washington.”---

Nobody but you and the 24 hour news channels miss him.

trump sure made the news more interesting.

Dry humping the back of Lindsey Graham's head.

Kicking a war orphan down the stairs.

Throwing his feces at tourists.

Joe is boring in comparison.
Its because he needs naptime

You don't find his mumbling charming ?
Or his daily hair sniff?

I find it exciting when he shuts down a press conference with a foreign leader....exciting stuff

We all miss him.

As if prayers would help anyone. He is nothing but a fraudulent charlatan sucking gullible people dry.
You keep the faith suckers, I keep the money.

The sad part is many millions base there politics on their religious beliefs. That shows just how dumb they are.

Another really stupid brain fart thread. But first of all politicians are not "leaders" in a democracy. They are followers of the citizens. In theory. Obviously we witness politicians followers of non-citizens. Secondly, Trump hired Fraudi, the most corrupt and stupidest "scientist" in history and demanded Ford or some other car company commence making "ventilators" which, like the "warp speed" vaccine, kills people.

Another really stupid brain fart thread. But first of all politicians are not "leaders" in a democracy. They are followers of the citizens. In theory. Obviously we witness politicians followers of non-citizens. Secondly, Trump hired Fraudi, the most corrupt and stupidest "scientist" in history and demanded Ford or some other car company commence making "ventilators" which, like the "warp speed" vaccine, kills people.
They sure do.
Better watch out for the poison.

• Former Trump adviser Michael Flynn is pushing a theory that COVID-19 vaccines are being snuck into salad dressing.
  • Flynn was speaking this week to Clay Clark, the host of the conservative podcast "The Thrivetime Show," and Andrew Sorchini, a Beverly Hills-based precious metals dealer.

"Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they're talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing. Have you seen this? I mean it's - and I'm thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right? This is definitely the Bizarro World," Flynn said.

"These people are seriously thinking about how to impose their will on us in our society, and it has to stop," Flynn added.

As if prayers would help anyone. He is nothing but a fraudulent charlatan sucking gullible people dry.
You keep the faith suckers, I keep the money.

The sad part is many millions base there politics on their religious beliefs. That shows just how dumb they are.
says the foreigner who never lived in the US

And he enacted the Muslim ban to keep us safe. He was also building the border wall to keep us safe.

He would have been easily reelected if it weren't for the Kung Flu.

I saw the local news on the break room tv this morning at work when I was putting my lunch away that there are a thousand or so Afghanistan refugees coming to my area in Kentucky today and my first thought was "if trump was president this wouldn't happen. I miss him".

says the foreigner who never lived in the US

If you say so but I'd rather you defend your position. Xenophobia is not the answer. Silly interjections relating to your ignorance won't solve the issue because you don't have the answers. Just hatred and ignorance. Petulance about no defence is very frustrating for you.

Bit throw in another childish reply. It gives me another opportunity to have another swing at you.

Watch this guy again folks.

I saw the local news on the break room tv this morning at work when I was putting my lunch away that there are a thousand or so Afghanistan refugees coming to my area in Kentucky today and my first thought was "if trump was president this wouldn't happen. I miss him".
So true. Americans miss Donald Trump and Stephen Miller now that they're gone.

I miss the WAPO Presidental fact checker.

Wapo got rid of it because they said Biden never lies.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

20130247_0.jpg

What do you have against Afghani refugees? I rather have them than Mexican, Haitians, Hondurans, and Venezuelans, Guatemalan, or Salvadorans because they are not true refugees in most cases.

Forum List

Back