Trump Killed Obama’s Police Reforms. Now He’s Getting What He Asked For.

I am not a trump supporter in the least Nor an Obama supporter,both are criminals.but that was the one thing I agreed with Obama on doing that he did a good thing on was saying he was okay with the kneeling,that people should have the right to salute or not salute the flag.i stand with the kneelers :thup: not with trump.

Anybody who sings the national anthem and salutes the flag is a stupid sheep,this isnt the land of the free and home of the brave,its a facist dictatership that we live in and have no freedoms or libertys because of these fucking corrupt politicians and this corrupt two party system that both parties are part of,when you sing the National anthem you are a fucking brainwashed zombie bowing down to the government. I fucking leave and go to the restroom so I can avoid that shit and not look at it. :14:
Really? That's interesting what you think about the last 50 years you never lived through, irrelevant non sequitur propaganda group think you say, its important to here what babies say about history.

“…it was not enough for Trump and his supporters merely to uproot the seedling of criminal justice reform. Trump felt obliged as well to clamp down on peaceful protest. When Colin Kaepernick took a knee during the national anthem to protest police brutality, Trump intimidated owners into blacklisting him from their rosters, even boasting of his success. Trump dispatched Mike Pence to stage a walkout from an NFL game when players kneeled, and prevailed upon the league to stamp out the kneeling altogether.

It probably gives Trump far too much credit to presume this is a strategy. But there is a crude logic to his actions. He has snuffed out the peaceful, democratic avenues for evolutionary change, while goading the most violent police officers and offering them unconditional support. He is all but calling forth into the streets the very brutality he claimed would be necessary. If a militarized and unshackled police seemed excessive to many Americans three years ago, Trump now has conditions that might make it appear necessary to some.

What Trump and Barr cannot say to the protesters now is that they should try working through the system instead. They snuffed out every avenue of bureaucratic and social change. They sowed the wind and now reap the whirlwind.”

Trump supporters are likewise getting what they asked for.

Moron.......the police in those cities have been controlled by the democrat party for decades...you moron.....the democrat party controls those cities completely from the top to the bottom......Trump has been in office 3 years, the democrats control those police departments......they caused this problem with their policies.....you doofus......

I am not a trump supporter in the least Nor an Obama supporter,both are criminals.but that was the one thing I agreed with Obama on doing that he did a good thing on was saying he was okay with the kneeling,that people should have the right to salute or not salute the flag.i stand with the kneelers :thup: not with trump.

Anybody who sings the national anthem and salutes the flag is a stupid sheep,this isnt the land of the free and home of the brave,its a facist dictatership that we live in and have no freedoms or libertys because of these fucking corrupt politicians and this corrupt two party system that both parties are part of,when you sing the National anthem you are a fucking brainwashed zombie bowing down to the government. I fucking leave and go to the restroom so I can avoid that shit and not look at it. :14:
Really? That's interesting what you think about the last 50 years you never lived through, irrelevant non sequitur propaganda group think you say, its important to here what babies say about history.

Love your postings and what you stand for, but I have to stand with LA Ram fan on this one. We are not the land of the free or home of the brave. Our unalienable rights have been exchanged for privileges granted by the state that can revoke them at their own whim. This corporate entity lamely disguised as a legitimate governmental body serves at the leisure of the banking oligarchs that took control of our monetary system in 1913 that actually own it, keep it in a state of perpetual bankruptcy as our labor moves their paper fiat currency that has no intrinsic value. What little liberties we had/have are slowly being whittled away to the point that every fucking thing we do on-line is stored in a data base after our info has been crunched by the 70 plus fusion centers that is then sent to the massive NSA headquarters where quantum computer algorithms determine our threat matrix score for future assessment in their AGENDA 2030 plan of sustainable development. I wish I believed in the "stars and stripes" and that the national anthem was something to get all "teary eyed" about.

Yeah, you could say that I am jaded and you can say that I don't buy into the bullshit. We have been lied to, stolen from, intentionally and intellectually "dumbed down", our very best have died or maimed in needless wars and police actions all to benefit the interests of the robber barons that are the "shadow government" that has their affairs seen after by deep state lackeys. This latest load of bullshit with the coronavirus scam was the last straw for me. Social distancing, wearing a mask that doesn't do a fucking thing, the with-holding of cures to make a scared public crave a vaccine with an ID chip. How in the fuck can you fast track a vaccine for an alleged self mutating virus (that is just another bio-weapon strain of the flu) in a matter of months without proper testing and then declare that it's gonna be mandatory? That's living free???? We are in an open-air gulag and deluded into thinking we are "free". It's only gonna get worse...."order out of chaos". If the CDC (a corporate entity) and the W.H.O ( a corporate entity) declared that you could avoid COVID 19 by shoving a blue buttplug up your ass (not red, green, white or black) the sex shops would have people busting down their doors and opportunists would have them on E-Bay at an inflated price. It is to weep......

No one cares about your weird fucking imagination. You arent a real American and you never will be..

Last edited:
Why has this thread drawn all the shills on langleys payroll out of the woodwork,there is godboy,Mary,the op Clayton,and the hawk,err I mean the idiot. I bet wrongwinger will be here soon as well along with billy
Quit being a fucking weirdo. Go see a doctor and get him to treat you for paranoia.

Love your postings and what you stand for, but I have to stand with LA Ram fan on this one. We are not the land of the free or home of the brave. Our unalienable rights have been exchanged for privileges granted by the state that can revoke them at their own whim. This corporate entity lamely disguised as a legitimate governmental body serves at the leisure of the banking oligarchs that took control of our monetary system in 1913 that actually own it, keep it in a state of perpetual bankruptcy as our labor moves their paper fiat currency that has no intrinsic value. What little liberties we had/have are slowly being whittled away to the point that every fucking thing we do on-line is stored in a data base after our info has been crunched by the 70 plus fusion centers that is then sent to the massive NSA headquarters where quantum computer algorithms determine our threat matrix score for future assessment in their AGENDA 2030 plan of sustainable development. I wish I believed in the "stars and stripes" and that the national anthem was something to get all "teary eyed" about.

Yeah, you could say that I am jaded and you can say that I don't buy into the bullshit. We have been lied to, stolen from, intentionally and intellectually "dumbed down", our very best have died or maimed in needless wars and police actions all to benefit the interests of the robber barons that are the "shadow government" that has their affairs seen after by deep state lackeys. This latest load of bullshit with the coronavirus scam was the last straw for me. Social distancing, wearing a mask that doesn't do a fucking thing, the with-holding of cures to make a scared public crave a vaccine with an ID chip. How in the fuck can you fast track a vaccine for an alleged self mutating virus (that is just another bio-weapon strain of the flu) in a matter of months without proper testing and then declare that it's gonna be mandatory? That's living free???? We are in an open-air gulag and deluded into thinking we are "free". It's only gonna get worse...."order out of chaos". If the CDC (a corporate entity) and the W.H.O ( a corporate entity) declared that you could avoid COVID 19 by shoving a blue buttplug up your ass (not red, green, white or black) the sex shops would have people busting down their doors and opportunists would have them on E-Bay at an inflated price. It is to weep......
You expanded on what I just got done saying beautifully :thup: :thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:You took her and everybody else to school:thup::yes_text12:

You agree with him because you are a conspiracy theorist nutcase. Take your dumb ass conspiracies the the conspiracy section. Fiction does not belong in the current events section of USMB.

“…it was not enough for Trump and his supporters merely to uproot the seedling of criminal justice reform. Trump felt obliged as well to clamp down on peaceful protest. When Colin Kaepernick took a knee during the national anthem to protest police brutality, Trump intimidated owners into blacklisting him from their rosters, even boasting of his success. Trump dispatched Mike Pence to stage a walkout from an NFL game when players kneeled, and prevailed upon the league to stamp out the kneeling altogether.

It probably gives Trump far too much credit to presume this is a strategy. But there is a crude logic to his actions. He has snuffed out the peaceful, democratic avenues for evolutionary change, while goading the most violent police officers and offering them unconditional support. He is all but calling forth into the streets the very brutality he claimed would be necessary. If a militarized and unshackled police seemed excessive to many Americans three years ago, Trump now has conditions that might make it appear necessary to some.

What Trump and Barr cannot say to the protesters now is that they should try working through the system instead. They snuffed out every avenue of bureaucratic and social change. They sowed the wind and now reap the whirlwind.”

Trump supporters are doing just fine.....it's the democrats that are destroying the democrat cities....lol...
WTF are you talking about? Obama's reforms for Police mean that they just sit down and watch while crime happens and then try to help the criminals after....it was good that Trump got rid of that shit.

JO

It'll be a cold day in Hades before I ever take a left loon like Jones's inchorhent ramblings serious.

For that matter any left loon. You quacks have jumped the shark

You are SUCH a dummy, C_Clayton! It's hilarious to see you spew your stupid sh*t day after day after day. Do you EVER get tired of being WRONG EVERY SINGLE TIME you post? Pathetic AND pitiful.

That all you got Bluzy? What is incorrect about the story?? Donnie undid literally EVERYTHING Obama done - You hadn't heard that he's fucked himself with most of that knee-jerk BS yet??? Sad man!

Forum List

Back