Trump kicks some Barr-butt and says be prepared leftists

You don't see a pattern you Stupid Leftist fcvk ...

You are just parroting what the fake News MSM tells you.
Oh, so you have a special ability not to be brainwashed than I and others do not possess.

But you're in the Trump cult.

Okay.
View attachment 508287
The irony in that is you are far more guilty of it than me or most people. You believe some downright ridiculouuuuus shit that you learn on your little TV and yertube

Can Trumpsters conclude that Trump does NOT hire the best people?

Only Obama knows how to hire best people that don't constantly testify to his law breaking, corruption and lies. :rolleyes:

Of course the simplest way to go about that...is to not be a pathological, corrupt liar who asks his subordinates to conduct criminal acts.

You don't see a pattern you Stupid Leftist fcvk ...

You are just parroting what the fake News MSM tells you.
Oh, so you have a special ability not to be brainwashed than I and others do not possess.

But you're in the Trump cult.

Okay.
View attachment 508287
The irony in that is you are far more guilty of it than me or most people. You believe some downright ridiculouuuuus shit that you learn on your little TV and yertube
I'm not the one on here daily spewing talking points, you are.

Barr is a piece of shit.
Chosen by Trump. After Sessions didn't please Trump. Sessions was also chosen by Trump. As was Cohen, Trump's personal attorney for years. See the common factor in the pieces of shit? The main turd?

No.

I am not in the Orange Man Bad Brigade, on the contrary,

I am saying that Barr is a piece of shit....all by himself.
You are a foremost worshipper of the orange god....forsaking all other gods for his orangeness.
You get Obama's spittle off your chin yet? You don't get it, Trump put AMERICA first, Biden puts her last.
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

'merica first.

Barr is a piece of shit.
Chosen by Trump. After Sessions didn't please Trump. Sessions was also chosen by Trump. As was Cohen, Trump's personal attorney for years. See the common factor in the pieces of shit? The main turd?

No.

I am not in the Orange Man Bad Brigade, on the contrary,

I am saying that Barr is a piece of shit....all by himself.
You are a foremost worshipper of the orange god....forsaking all other gods for his orangeness.
You get Obama's spittle off your chin yet? You don't get it, Trump put AMERICA first, Biden puts her last.
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

'merica first.
He also put sanctions on them to help America, that liberals crapped their pants over.

I'm going on the idea Trump is right and wins so often, this should be good.

TRANSLATION:

In order to be a true Trumper you must be a gullible fool and believe all of Trump's lies and you can never admit the truth.
THE TRUTH CAN BE A TOUGH FUCKIN PILL FOR TRASH TRUMPERS TO SWALLOW, IT IS EASIER FOR THESE TRASH TO JUST BELIEVE TRUMP'S LIES.

You people are just pathetic sheep. You will believe any lie you are fed.

It was not a hoax. The Trump campaign provided a Russian businessman with ties to Russian Intelligence a road map on how to help him. The Russians did so by buying social media ads. We know that is true.
Dumbass Fake News Sheeple FUCK ...

Do not respond to my comments with your single digit IQ Bullshit.

You apparently are talking about yourself except your IQ is lower than that.

You and Trump are the members of the swamp. You are attacking this country.
Any questions folks about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

You are the one who is mentally ill. That is why you are a weak minded cult member.

Always neat to hear a leftist call their opponents cult members. Doesn't strike me an equal considering MSM throws snowflakes around like rag dolls, who can't articulate a single position crammed up their rectums, no questions or answers.

You are the one who is mentally ill. That is why you are a weak minded cult member.
Says the Mentally Ill Fake News Parrot as you parrot "cult member" just as the Fake News has instructed you to.

Folks you can't make this shit up.

Always neat to hear a leftist call their opponents cult members. Doesn't strike me an equal considering MSM throws snowflakes around like rag dolls, who can't articulate a single position crammed up their rectums, no questions or answers.
All they are capable of doing is parroting what the Fake News MSM tells them.

The absolutely DO NOT live in reality.

Instead they live in this Alt Left Reality of Fake News.

I see that Biden is the President, while Trump is whining poor loser who keeps ranting about his loss for months afterwards, the current biggest election loser in American history.

Trump has lost ALL of the Election fraud claim arguments in court, only around 60 cases?

Trump has lost when SCOTUS said no to the 13 states lawsuit.

Trump has NOTHING left in the legal arena, therefore shut the fuck up!

Trump is now reduced to barnstorming with a lot of "I was robbed" bullshit, he will not get my vote in 2024 if by a miracle he gets nominated again.

No leftists here. Just a Reagan supporter who wants nothing to do with the Nazi Party that used to be the Republican Party. You are the party of fake news supplied to you by Donald Trump and his acolytes.

No leftists here. Just a Reagan supporter who wants nothing to do with the Nazi Party that used to be the Republican Party. You are the party of fake news supplied to you by Donald Trump and his acolytes.

:abgg2q.jpg:
BS

Says the Mentally Ill Fake News Parrot as you parrot "cult member" just as the Fake News has instructed you to.

Folks you can't make this shit up.

You are the one who is mentally ill. You are a walking dispenser of fake news told to you by Trump. You are too stupid to know it.

You can make shit up.

Forum List

Back