Trump Kept Asking if China Was Shooting Us With a ‘Hurricane Gun’, inquired whether US could bomb China in retaliation for alleged hurricane attack

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what will Trump think of next? wind cats? cats who only say meow and be themselves when the wind is blowing? he just throws stuff out there!

what will Trump think of next? wind cats? cats who only say meow and be themselves when the wind is blowing? he just throws stuff out there!

I love seeing the left's obsession with Donald Trump. I love the fixation. I love how they watch him with an eagle eye, salivating at the very thought of him saying something they can pounce on.

Because, as long as they're stupid enough to keep doing that, they'll never see the next Republican president coming up behind them...

I love seeing the left's obsession with Donald Trump. I love the fixation. I love how they watch him with an eagle eye, salivating at the very thought of him saying something they can pounce on.

Because, as long as they're stupid enough to keep doing that, they'll never see the next Republican president coming up behind them...
And...here you are. :clap:

• Banned

he was president. we're supposed to hold folks in power accountable...and this is a political forum...if you want to talk about Britney Spears and how baking cookies is wonderful, get the hell out of this place, find another discussion board that suits your tastes

And...here you are. :clap:

Not sure what that's supposed to mean. I'm merely commenting on the ignorant approach being employed by the left. I'm not saying anything new. It's been said before. And still the libs are stupid enough to ignore it and suffer their TDS...

As Biden has the country circling the drain they obsess over Trump, and most of what we read about Trump are at best half-truths if not outright misrepresentations.

One thing is clear, they fear Trump 2024 and will never let up on the bullshit they spew between now and when Trump decides if he will seek the Presidency again. If he does run expect more lies from them.

he was president. we're supposed to hold folks in power accountable...and this is a political forum...if you want to talk about Britney Spears and how baking cookies is wonderful, get the hell out of this place, find another discussion board that suits your tastes
So Basque can Britney bake cookies?

I wonder does Ivanka bales or does store bought?

This is a problem, asking about something serious?

From the link in the OP:

Near the beginning of Donald Trump’s time in office, the then-president had a pressing question for his national-security aides and administration officials: Does China have the secret technology — a weapon, even — to create large, man-made hurricanes and then launch them at the United States?

And if so, would this constitute an act of war by a foreign power, and could the U.S. retaliate militarily? Then-President Trump repeatedly asked about this, according to two former senior administration officials and a third person briefed on the matter.​

Then we have this:

Thank you for self-identifying as an idiot.

Can you tell us about NOAA's 2007 report on Hurricane Modification?

Can you tell us the several methods used to try to manipulate hurricanes that were tried?

No?

Then how about telling all of us about the US military's Opetation Popeye in 1967 ... you know, right...when the US military successfully seeded clouds to prolong monsoons in / during Viet Nam?

No?

Then surely you must know the United Nations has banned international weather modification / manipulation, which you seem to know nothing about or claim does not exist...making you look like the ignorant Trump-hating leftist that you apparently are.
- Why would the UN ban weather modification if it does not exist, has not been tried / done, snowflake?

What Trump was asking about has a very real origin in reality - weather modification.

What others are talking about that you yourself are completely ignorant of does not make THEM sound stupid. It makes YOU sound stupid.

My adviceatthispoint to you is to either delete the thread to save further embarrassment, quickly tell people you were just kidding and knew all of this....or you could double-down on TDS and prove you ARE stupid once and for all.

Now they are dreaming up statements supposedly made 6-Years ago to agonize over.

The enemy democrats went crazy over Elon Musk saying he was going to buy McDonald's and fix all the ice cream machines.

I understand.

If I had spent 5 years sucking the azzjelly out of Trump's rectum, I'd also want everyone to forget about that.
You THINK you understand...

You are now sucking the azzjelly out of a proven corrupt, compromised, treasonous, dementia-ravaged old man who has cemetery fucked the country over after declaring the 'buck stops' with him yet blaming everyone and everything but himself....

....and your only hope of making sense of it is to shift blame / accept Biden's / Democrats' view of Trump....even now, after he isno lo ger in office.

It's OK, snowflake....after 4 years of watching Hillary, Obama, Biden, Pelosi, and others repeatedly fail at coup attempts, Impeachments, etc... WE understand.

:p

Well we certainly know how easy it is to alter the course of hurricanes with a sharpie. Seems legit.

1652218201194.jpeg

Forum List

Back