Trump Kept Asking if China Was Shooting Us With a ‘Hurricane Gun’, inquired whether US could bomb China in retaliation for alleged hurricane attack

Too bad your boy couldn't use a Sharpie to erase all the votes Biden got, beating his ass like Grant took Richmond.
Again, was that immature / childish comment that has nothing to do with the thread topic supposed to hurt or upset me, snowflake?

Unlike you, I am not a twisted fuck ruled my mental instability and uncontrolled EMOTION.

While you throw a tantrum,
& meltdown, I just laugh at your ass and let you continue to do it.

:p

All politicians lie. Democrats more than Republicans. Everything Xiden says is a lie.
If Trump won the election he'd be in the WH. He lost. So what? You should know that.
The question is, how much voter fraud was there in 2020? Stay tuned.
You better tell trump he lost. He is claiming at each rally he won in a landslide.

Notice how the snowflakes have completely avoided the fact that Weather Manipulation has been a thing since the 60s and one of the issues the UN has tried to regulate since at least 1974, two facts that reduce the OP and his liberal clown posse to rambling TDS-suffering leftist nutbags, the thread a joke...

Bwuhhahaha. :p

You better tell trump he lost. He is claiming at each rally he won in a landslide.
Thanks for the additional attempt to hijack the thread away from liberal ignorance of the existence of decades-old weather manipulation, snowflake.

he was president. we're supposed to hold folks in power accountable...and this is a political forum...if you want to talk about Britney Spears and how baking cookies is wonderful, get the hell out of this place, find another discussion board that suits your tastes
Many of the stories about Trump have been proven false. This story comes from anonymous sources.

The liberal media loves fake news stories about Trump but will cover up the evidence on HUnter’s Laptop from Hell like a cat burying its poop especially since it implicates Joe Biden.

what will Trump think of next? wind cats? cats who only say meow and be themselves when the wind is blowing? he just throws stuff out there!

There you go again "The sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity" Dude Rolling Stone who fabricated the fake frat rape at UVA.

Notice how the snowflakes have completely avoided the fact that Weather Manipulation has been a thing since the 60s and one of the issues the UN has tried to regulate since at least 1974, two facts that reduce the OP and his liberal clown posse to rambling TDS-suffering leftist nutbags, the thread a joke...

Bwuhhahaha. :p

Asking such an essential question as Trump did is seen by leftoids as ...?

Again, was that immature / childish comment that has nothing to do with the thread topic supposed to hurt or upset me, snowflake?

Unlike you, I am not a twisted fuck ruled my mental instability and uncontrolled EMOTION.

While you throw a tantrum,
& meltdown, I just laugh at your ass and let you continue to do it.

:p
Tantrum? You MAGA Trump asseaters have been crying since Trump had his ass beat. And to justify your tears ya keep spreading the filthy lie that Biden stole the election. You just can't admit that your boy was thrown the fuck out of office.

You're just another card carrying member of that delusioal herd.

Tantrum? You MAGA Trump asseaters have been crying since Trump had his ass beat. And to justify your tears ya keep spreading the filthy lie that Biden stole the election. You just can't admit that your boy was thrown the fuck out of office.

You're just another card carrying member of that delusioal herd.
The Loser wanted to attack Mexico. What a MORON!

Forum List

Back