Trump just lost Michigan !!!

Zero chance

The Pol Polts will extend the dead line after 2 weeks of election
They will harvest millions of votes
Trump lost Michigan

Thats pretty much the standard. If you have it post marked by election day, your ballot should be counted.
However IF the law in that state was not to count them it is Unconstitutional to change the law just before the election.

Really? the US Constitution? Citation please.
Read the article
The Stalins of the left don’t care about the constitution
What part of the constitution are you talking about dummy?

Zero chance

Trump lost Michigan

Thats pretty much the standard. If you have it post marked by election day, your ballot should be counted.
However IF the law in that state was not to count them it is Unconstitutional to change the law just before the election.

Read the article
The Stalins of the left don’t care about the constitution
What part of the constitution are you talking about dummy?
You have a very Jewish sense of humor that I kind of like lol
Hard to explain but you got it

Zero chance

Trump lost Michigan

Amazing how everybody, correctly, believes the democrats will steal votes. They have been doing it for decades and is the reason we have such garbage in the House of Representatives
What fine bullshit coming from a newcomer ..You'll fit right in with the other repub idiots here

Zero chance

Trump lost Michigan

Amazing how everybody, correctly, believes the democrats will steal votes. They have been doing it for decades and is the reason we have such garbage in the House of Representatives
What fine bullshit coming from a newcomer ..You'll fit right in with the other repub idiots here
What are you ?? A loser Marxist who only wants more “ free stuff “

Eddie should move to a Marxist nation and he can live like a “ a good peasant “

POS McConnell might hold back on SC election until after Nov3rd Afraid to lose senate seats

Zero chance

Trump lost Michigan
So the Democrats that purvey race riots and sedition win in Michigan? I am rather doubting people are so fucking stupid, something isn't adding up.

assume nothing. its been a very weird year.

I am very blue collar and have very small town values
Oddly I grew up in a very wealthy Jewish community that I was glad to leave at age 19

Guess what came in the mail? Two different mail-in ballets in my name, three in my husband's name, one in the name of my deceased dad, one in the name of someone who lived in our house before we bought it (six years ago) and one in a name I've never seen before.

1600693269718.png

Zero chance

Trump lost Michigan

I don't see it but that has been the legal fact since the Constitution was enacted do a little research.
That you can't quote the phantom part of the constitution is telling as to the veracity of your statement.
It's in the Obamaphone Clause.

I don't care if it takes 2 hours or 2 weeks to get ballots counted.
Michigan takes a very liberal view in regard to granting authorities ability to observe the election process and procedures.

1601403952018.png

1601404051038.png

Forum List

Back