MAGA NOW

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
119454397_10165468482395725_996811440706262947_o.jpg

Don't be a bit surprised if prez Trump lands his 2nd term by a considerably higher percentage number than 53% of the popular vote. The statist left committed political suicide by sponsoring both antifa/BLM illegal activity(antifa/BLM co$t the afflicted local populations a lot of $$$$$ in up coming local tax hikes). With more & more of the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD American constituency $ick & tired of the antic$ of the statist lefts bid for power, I'd say prez Trump will in all relality garner 56%-58% of the popular vote & POSSIBLY even 60%(60% would be pushing it though). I base some of my percentage projection on the less than convincing competence of Joe Biden. Several local DNC supporters in my area that are friends of mine have opined that Joe Biden was among the worst potus candiate picks the DNC could have made. There appears to me to be a fair amount of demoralization within the supporters of the DNC(they're getting desperate). Ever more & more Black Ameicans are reported to be abandoning faith in DNC/Joe Biden & now are supporting RNC/prez Trump.

Don't be a bit surprised if prez Trump lands his 2nd term by a considerably higher percentage number than 53% of the popular vote. The statist left committed political suicide by sponsoring both antifa/BLM illegal activity(antifa/BLM co$t the afflicted local populations a lot of $$$$$ in up coming local tax hikes). With more & more of the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD American constituency $ick & tired of the antic$ of the statist lefts bid for power, I'd say prez Trump will in all relality garner 56%-58% of the popular vote & POSSIBLY even 60%(60% would be pushing it though). I base some of my percentage projection on the less than convincing competence of Joe Biden. Several local DNC supporters in my area that are friends of mine have opined that Joe Biden was among the worst potus candiate picks the DNC could have made. There appears to me to be a fair amount of demoralization within the supporters of the DNC(they're getting desperate). Ever more & more Black Ameicans are reported to be abandoning faith in DNC/Joe Biden & now are supporting RNC/prez Trump.
:clap::clap:

on another forum a dominican made fun of me that i support trump because im a gypsy and should not support trump my reply

your facepalm and that tucker carlson picture indicates you are sarcastic. i thumbed you up because i thought you are real. i dont think biden or the democrats would do anything for gypsies (or they would have so far or talk about it in their political programmes), obama once used the term "gypped" and refused to apologise when gypsie activists made him aware of that term. trump wont either do anything for gypsies, but he will do alot of things which are otherwise good or important to me or good in my opinion.

Forum List

Back