Trump judge’s ruling could ban abortion pill across the US

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This just sounds too crazy to be true. But the Judge is one of the crazies that Trump appointed so his personal feelings count for more than the actual law.

Of course we know that making drugs illegal totally stops them being used and I would start buying shares in canadian and Mexican pharmacies if this goes through.

I actually hope that it does happen. Americans need a wake up call.L ife under the Taliban might kill conservatism in the longer term.

Nobody votes for their life to be worse.

This just sounds too crazy to be true. But the Judge is one of the crazies that Trump appointed so his personal feelings count for more than the actual law.

Of course we know that making drugs illegal totally stops them being used and I would start buying shares in canadian and Mexican pharmacies if this goes through.

I actually hope that it does happen. Americans need a wake up call.L ife under the Taliban might kill conservatism in the longer term.

Life under the Taliban? You mean like mandating the poisonous leftyvirus jab for all citizens? Like that Commie??

why do people post about stuff that "could" happen?

These freaks want to ban freedom for woman just like the taliban or islamic state. It isn't just a war on lgbt but every single freedom gained in the pass 400 years.
Kook. Wacko kook.
Poison jab mandates are just fine though right Brownshirt??

I am sorry but the morning after pill isn't killing a baby! It is allowing someone the live their lives without having to go to the level of an abortion.
As is keeping your feet on the ground once in a while rather than up in the air all the time.

Forum List

Back