Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

Much better than Trump's leadership with all his royal fuck ups. And boy howdy did he do some fucking up. And still is. Every day it's something new with that loser.

Donald%20Duck-S.gif
Don't you ever get tired of being a dumb duck decoy for Trump? You couldn't debate a fly on the wall if you had to. Pitiful!

Reports are now claiming that the Chinese knew of the virus as early as October. That they have lied about the numbers infected and the number of deaths. How anyone can trust the Chinese government is beyond me.

I heard as early as September. By November China was in full scale war with coronavirus. While our government caught sleeping and watching what is going on in China. That’s the reason why the pandemic team that he disbanded was created to begin with to react before it hit US. NOT after it hit us.
You are right we cannot trust Chinese numbers but why are you so concerned? We should worry our own numbers. don’t you think.

This country is heavily intertwined or invested with countries all over the world. If there is an outbreak somewhere at high percentage it can happen here.

It happened that we have an inept amateur president. Results? Look at where and what is happening to this country. We are so screwed. It’s all on Trump
So you heard about Covid-19 in September? Do you have a link? The reports from China claimed the end of December and the virus was not named until WHO named it in January.
No I don’t have a link.
Like I posted many many times. About 85% of my consumables are made in China since 1995. I’ve been to China many many times and so with neighboring countries. Last time I was there was February 25 to March 9, 2019.

ALL of you I mean ALL of you Trump supporters make up your mind. You don’t trust the numbers coming from China. I do NOT trust those numbers and the dates.

What makes you think those dates are accurate? What makes you think this has not happened a lot sooner than they broadcast?
Countries like China, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia people died there with different kind of illnesses. What made you think they knew it’s the virus? They don’t have the health care systems that we have.

That doesn’t matter. It’s how Trump fucked this up. Very poor, pure stupidity and ignorance by Trump administration.

Sometimes hearts get broken. I am sure the Chinese are great, but not their leadership.
The difference between us and them is they are scared of their governments. Asians are more compliance than us.
3 months since the crisis started people are dying and getting sick. Yet as we speak we are still FIGHTING with people to stay home. That’s our nature. Governor of Florida just ordered people to stay home. TODAY.

In Asia there’s no such thing as pedestrian right of way. It’s the vehicle right of way or you will get run over. For over 20 years I have not heard or seen someone got run over. Maybe I missed it.. Here in California alone almost every day people got run over.
I’ve seen Asians jumping or climbing up a jeepney or bus while in motion.

Here we have sign BEWARE OF DOGS. In China no such thing. but Dogs Beware.

I could care less whether China hid the severity of the Coronavirus or not. What my OP is about involves their response to contain it, and Trump fucked that up on so many fronts, we can't even keep up how many different ways he did that. And he is still doing it today, because Trump could care less.

In other words, and no one is surprised, you "could care less" about FACTS.

Second Wave: A County In Central China Is Locked Down Because Of New Coronavirus Cases
JOHN SEXTONPosted at 5:01 pm on April 1, 2020
[...]
Henan province in central China has taken the drastic measure of putting a mid-sized county in total lockdown as authorities try to fend off a second coronavirus wave in the midst of a push to revive the economy.

Curfew-like measures came into effect on Tuesday in Jia county, near the city of Pingdingshan, with the area’s roughly 600,000 residents told to stay home, according to a notice on the country’s official microblog account…

All businesses have been shut down, except utilities, medical suppliers, logistics companies and food processing firms. All shops except supermarkets, hospitals, food markets, petrol stations, pharmacies and hotels have been closed.
[...]
Good! Then they are doing a good job. Trump could learn a thing or two about how the Chinese do it. Because, under Trump's leadership, he's more worried about his stock portfolio and tax deductions for strip joints.
He is also worried of his ratings better than the Bachelor.
He blamed Obama for leaving the shelves empty 3 years after he is in the office. Talking about dorky.
Trump is a coward who blames everyone but himself while making a joke of this pandemic. He is the worst leader this country has ever known. This is the most disgraceful and unprecedented period in our history as we witness a pure madman who cares nothing about anything but himself, while pretending to run a country. It is so unbelievably pathetic.
Agree 100%.

No I don’t have a link.

So like all Progressives, LYING is something you just take naturally.
China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says
Nick Wadhams and Jennifer Jacobs
BloombergApril 1, 2020, 1:21 PM EDT
89afe88541c09cdaed4820e98f6fb021

(Bloomberg) -- China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.
The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret, and they declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.
The report was received by the White House last week, one of the officials said.
The outbreak began in China’s Hubei province in late 2019, but the country has publicly reported only about 82,000 cases and 3,300 deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. That compares to more than 189,000 cases and more than 4,000 deaths in the U.S., which has the largest publicly reported outbreak in the world.
Communications staff at the White House and the Chinese embassy in Washington didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.
“The reality is that we could have been better off if China had been more forthcoming,” Vice President Mike Pence said Wednesday on CNN. “What appears evident now is that long before the world learned in December that China was dealing with this, and maybe as much as a month earlier than that, that the outbreak was real in China.

-----‐----

We should be preparing ourselves for armageddon. It is what is next and the op is a clear example of the enemy of truth.

Better pick a side
What did I just said? We have intelligence and spies all over the world. This is nothing new..

It’s how Trump reacted downplayed the crisis makes the difference.

Just like Mayor de Blasio of New York at the end of January and the beginning of February, so if Trump is a failure so is those like de Blasio!

So let be clear China Government is at fault for the virus and not Trump, de Blasio or Santa fucking Claus!
It doesn’t matter what de Blasio or Santa said.

It’s howTrump handled, downplayed, hoax hoax hoax, impeachment, pointing fingers the crisis.
And I DONT FUCKING LIE. I post based from my experience, facts and reality. ALL my post.
They have absolutely nothing to debate. Their responses are so damn stupid and kindergarten. This is like trying to reason with day care children. They totally suck at all levels of debate, intelligence, and maturity. It's truly amazing to watch so many of these Trump apologists act like total nitwits. They are so incapacitated to counter any subject of fact with any semblance of coherent logic, decency, or intelligence, it begs the question, what dumpster did these folks crawl out of?

Reports are now claiming that the Chinese knew of the virus as early as October. That they have lied about the numbers infected and the number of deaths. How anyone can trust the Chinese government is beyond me.

I heard as early as September. By November China was in full scale war with coronavirus. While our government caught sleeping and watching what is going on in China. That’s the reason why the pandemic team that he disbanded was created to begin with to react before it hit US. NOT after it hit us.
You are right we cannot trust Chinese numbers but why are you so concerned? We should worry our own numbers. don’t you think.

This country is heavily intertwined or invested with countries all over the world. If there is an outbreak somewhere at high percentage it can happen here.

It happened that we have an inept amateur president. Results? Look at where and what is happening to this country. We are so screwed. It’s all on Trump
So you heard about Covid-19 in September? Do you have a link? The reports from China claimed the end of December and the virus was not named until WHO named it in January.
No I don’t have a link.
Like I posted many many times. About 85% of my consumables are made in China since 1995. I’ve been to China many many times and so with neighboring countries. Last time I was there was February 25 to March 9, 2019.

ALL of you I mean ALL of you Trump supporters make up your mind. You don’t trust the numbers coming from China. I do NOT trust those numbers and the dates.

What makes you think those dates are accurate? What makes you think this has not happened a lot sooner than they broadcast?
Countries like China, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia people died there with different kind of illnesses. What made you think they knew it’s the virus? They don’t have the health care systems that we have.

That doesn’t matter. It’s how Trump fucked this up. Very poor, pure stupidity and ignorance by Trump administration.

Sometimes hearts get broken. I am sure the Chinese are great, but not their leadership.
The difference between us and them is they are scared of their governments. Asians are more compliance than us.
3 months since the crisis started people are dying and getting sick. Yet as we speak we are still FIGHTING with people to stay home. That’s our nature. Governor of Florida just ordered people to stay home. TODAY.

In Asia there’s no such thing as pedestrian right of way. It’s the vehicle right of way or you will get run over. For over 20 years I have not heard or seen someone got run over. Maybe I missed it.. Here in California alone almost every day people got run over.

Yea, that governor of Florida, what a piece of work he is. No telling how many are infected down there right now?

No I don’t have a link.

(Bloomberg) -- China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.
The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret, and they declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.
The report was received by the White House last week, one of the officials said.
The outbreak began in China’s Hubei province in late 2019, but the country has publicly reported only about 82,000 cases and 3,300 deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. That compares to more than 189,000 cases and more than 4,000 deaths in the U.S., which has the largest publicly reported outbreak in the world.
Communications staff at the White House and the Chinese embassy in Washington didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.
“The reality is that we could have been better off if China had been more forthcoming,” Vice President Mike Pence said Wednesday on CNN. “What appears evident now is that long before the world learned in December that China was dealing with this, and maybe as much as a month earlier than that, that the outbreak was real in China.

-----‐----

We should be preparing ourselves for armageddon. It is what is next and the op is a clear example of the enemy of truth.

Better pick a side
What did I just said? We have intelligence and spies all over the world. This is nothing new..

Just like Mayor de Blasio of New York at the end of January and the beginning of February, so if Trump is a failure so is those like de Blasio!

So let be clear China Government is at fault for the virus and not Trump, de Blasio or Santa fucking Claus!

It’s howTrump handled, downplayed, hoax hoax hoax, impeachment, pointing fingers the crisis.
And I DONT FUCKING LIE. I post based from my experience, facts and reality. ALL my post.
They have absolutely nothing to debate. Their responses are so damn stupid and kindergarten. This is like trying to reason with day care children. They totally suck at all levels of debate, intelligence, and maturity. It's truly amazing to watch so many of these Trump apologists act like total nitwits. They are so incapacitated to counter any subject of fact with any semblance of coherent logic, decency, or intelligence, it begs the question, what dumpster did these folks crawl out of?

Actually I feel sorry for these people. Logic, intelligence, maturity, facts, decency are ALL missing. Im very disgusted.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

No I don’t have a link.

Yea, that governor of Florida, what a piece of work he is. No telling how many are infected down there right now?
He only did it because he was under pressure.

Someone mentioned here and I forgot which post number.

Chinese government did not let American doctors help in China during the outbreak. They also make sure WHO doctors don’t consist of any Americans. That is true.

WHY? Chinese government is not pissed at Americans but Trump treated them as enemy before the outbreak. Trade War is double whammy for the Chinese, lots of Chinese lost their businesses, jobs and livelihood that will never recover.

No I don’t have a link.

You claimed you heard about this in September. WHO didn’t have a name for the virus until January. Seems to me your timeline is off.

No I don’t have a link.

-----‐----

Better pick a side

You and BWK look at LYING as a competitive sport between the two of you. Then two of you both feign indignation when you are called on your childish games.

WHY? Chinese government is not pissed at Americans but Trump treated them as enemy before the outbreak. Trade War is double whammy for the Chinese, lots of Chinese lost their businesses, jobs and livelihood that will never recover.

Ẃhy do you believe that we should stand by and do nothing as China steals our
intellectual-property and dumps products on our market?

No I don’t have a link.

You claimed you heard about this in September. WHO didn’t have a name for the virus until January. Seems to me your timeline is off.
Read my post again. Don’t stare at it.

Why is the name so important? Why should the name made the time lines? You said October you don’t even have any single contact in China. I did not question you. I said September because of what the Chinese people told me based from what they observed. Especially they don’t trust their government are telling them.

I heavily emphasized I don’t trust the Chinese government numbers. I said I don’t trust the dates that Chinese government are spewing.
so What part of your ignorance that you don’t understand?

Ẃhy do you believe that we should stand by and do nothing as China steals our
intellectual-property and dumps products on our market?
You probably the most dishonest posters I’ve ever encountered. I don’t fucking lie like you. This is the reason I don’t want to waste my time with idiots like you.

No I don’t have a link.

-----‐----

Better pick a side

You and BWK look at LYING as a competitive sport between the two of you. Then two of you both feign indignation when you are called on your childish games.

No I don’t have a link.

You totally loss me here Papa. I just don’t understand your rebuttal.
what do you want me to say? I agree with the Chinese numbers? I never said that. I should also agree with their dates? My answer just like what I posted NO.

Meaning I don’t trust Chinese numbers and dates. AND YOU ARE TRYING TO DISAGREE WITH ME? Where do you belong?

No I don’t have a link.

-----‐----

Better pick a side

Go to hell retard.

No I don’t have a link.

-----‐----

Better pick a side

Exactly. 100% example of that is this low class Markle.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You probably the most dishonest posters I’ve ever encountered. I don’t fucking lie like you. This is the reason I don’t want to waste my time with idiots like you.

Is this NOT your post? A flat out LIE!

"I heard as early as September. By November China was in full scale war with coronavirus. While our government caught sleeping and watching what is going on in China. That’s the reason why the pandemic team that he disbanded was created to begin with to react before it hit US. NOT after it hit us.

America is a free country not a communist dictatorship where lock downs and quarantines are enforced in two different ways. Also you can not trust any numbers coming out of china
You aren't free when you are dead. Congratulations! You managed to prove my case about these Trump cultists. They are the best candidates for natural selection because their priorities are all about worrying about communism.

And your worry is about making sure no one knows China Government is lying about their numbers and hiding the truth!

When you have a Government like China Government that arrests those that were warning about the virus then you do not trust anything else that government has to say but you seem to believe them as long as it help you with your hatred for Trump!

Facts are facts and China Government numbers are not to be trusted and if you fully believe their numbers are correct then you will have no issues walking in the infectious region!
Facts are facts. Our own media in this country is telling us they are loosening restrictions. So go question our own coverage of the facts before you question China. If you were questioning the facts of China, or my own thread, then don't sit there with your finger up your ass. Go do your own research.

There are no facts in Chinese propaganda. Neither in leftist media that are word for word copy of Chinese media.

What's next, you gonna tell us that virus is US made and released in Wuhan?
You and your ilk aren't saying or debating anything. Trolls have no real agenda other than to pretend they have arguments. Facts speak for themselves. You are boring. Scram!

Yes, facts speak for themselves and they say:

China Government arrested innocent people that warned the World about the virus!

China Government has lied about the numbers they are reporting!

China Government failed to contain the virus and a timeline will back all of China Government failures!

So you are full of it when you proclaim China Government did a great job!

Great job, China!

1585242332224.png

Forum List

Back