Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

Yeah they will a great job giving you stupid asses fending for the the VIRUS because those mask you assholes buy best hope they aren't from this batch lmfao!!!

We only have half the doctors person as the other developed countries because Ronald Reaganomics slashed loans to medical students. Enjoy gasping for air before you die.

We only have half the doctors person as the other developed countries because Ronald Reaganomics slashed loans to medical students. Enjoy gasping for air before you die.

LIAR-S.jpg

Trump didn’t heed the warnings of his briefers: because he believed Xi Jingpeng more than he believed the US intelligence community. We spend $82 Billion a year for intel that Trump ignored. Same as Bush did pre-9/11.

Trump - “We have it totally under control”...“It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine”...“I do. I do. I have a great relationship with President Xi,” said Trump, addressing a question about whether he’s concerned about transparency in China. “The relationship is very good.”

The CDC on Tuesday said a resident of Snohomish County, Washington, who was returning from China on Jan. 15 was diagnosed with the Wuhan coronavirus.

This weekend, the CDC and Homeland Security began screening people traveling to major airports in California and New York from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak is believed to have started. Health officials have also confirmed cases in Thailand, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan.

And on January 14, WHO said that coronavirus is not transmitted from person to person. Media followed that disinformation from China, and encouraged people to go on with their normal lives.

Trump didn’t heed the warnings of his briefers: because he believed Xi Jingpeng more than he believed the US intelligence community. We spend $82 Billion a year for intel that Trump ignored. Same as Bush did pre-9/11.

Trump - “We have it totally under control”...“It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine”...“I do. I do. I have a great relationship with President Xi,” said Trump, addressing a question about whether he’s concerned about transparency in China. “The relationship is very good.”

The CDC on Tuesday said a resident of Snohomish County, Washington, who was returning from China on Jan. 15 was diagnosed with the Wuhan coronavirus.

This weekend, the CDC and Homeland Security began screening people traveling to major airports in California and New York from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak is believed to have started. Health officials have also confirmed cases in Thailand, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan.

And on January 14, WHO said that coronavirus is not transmitted from person to person. Media followed that disinformation from China, and encouraged people to go on with their normal lives.
World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said that some countries deemed the coronavirus threat “less worthy of the best efforts to contain it” because those who are most affected are senior or older people.

"If anything is going to hurt the world, it is moral decay. And not taking the death of the elderly or the senior citizens as a serious issue is moral decay,” said Ghebreyesus. “Any individual, whatever age, any human being matters.”

Ghebreyesus said the WHO declared a pandemic because of the speed and scale of transmission of the virus and the “lack of political commitment in some countries to control it, despite our frequent warnings.” He declined to name the countries that did not act quickly or drastically enough to contain the spread of COVID-19. However, the United States is thought to be among them.

The WHO recommends countries contain the virus by finding, isolating, testing and treating every person known to come into contact with an infected person. The WHO says mitigation, including social distancing strategies, is not enough. It has taken weeks for the U.S. government to provide state and local public health authorities with test kits to identify those who are infected by the virus and people who came in contact with the infected.

430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S.
Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries. There were 1,300 direct flights to 17 cities before President Trump’s travel restrictions.

430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S.
Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries. There were 1,300 direct flights to 17 cities before President Trump’s travel restrictions.

"disclosed"

LOL

Why they were covering up its outbreak? Why they (China and WHO) were saying there is no human to human transition, as of mid January?

I could care less whether China hid the severity of the Coronavirus or not. What my OP is about involves their response to contain it, and Trump fucked that up on so many fronts, we can't even keep up how many different ways he did that. And he is still doing it today, because Trump could care less.

In other words, and no one is surprised, you "could care less" about FACTS.

Second Wave: A County In Central China Is Locked Down Because Of New Coronavirus Cases
JOHN SEXTONPosted at 5:01 pm on April 1, 2020
[...]
Henan province in central China has taken the drastic measure of putting a mid-sized county in total lockdown as authorities try to fend off a second coronavirus wave in the midst of a push to revive the economy.

Curfew-like measures came into effect on Tuesday in Jia county, near the city of Pingdingshan, with the area’s roughly 600,000 residents told to stay home, according to a notice on the country’s official microblog account…

All businesses have been shut down, except utilities, medical suppliers, logistics companies and food processing firms. All shops except supermarkets, hospitals, food markets, petrol stations, pharmacies and hotels have been closed.
[...]
Good! Then they are doing a good job. Trump could learn a thing or two about how the Chinese do it. Because, under Trump's leadership, he's more worried about his stock portfolio and tax deductions for strip joints.
China is somewhat ending/lifting their lockdown. Maybe too early. A lot of concern regarding a "second wave" is just that, concerning. The world will be watching China's decision very close. We have a dangerous President who, at nothing but foolish, has the same mentality about lifting. 15 to 0.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Any link there Americano? LINKY LINKY?

• Funny
Reactions: BWK

I already posted it few times earlier... You can look it up yourself too.

1585457846738.png

First US COVID-19 case flew from China to Seattle on January 15, 2020, a day after above WHO's tweet.
China hid the truth just long enough to make sure all the other countries in the world would be as hobbled by this as they would be.

I already posted it few times earlier... You can look it up yourself too.

View attachment 320703

First US COVID-19 case flew from China to Seattle on January 15, 2020, a day after above WHO's tweet.
China hid the truth just long enough to make sure all the other countries in the world would be as hobbled by this as they would be.
First US COVID-19 case flew from China to the USA December 29th 2019. Trump had much more info available to him than the garbage China & WHO put out. Why would Trump listen to the enemy or WHO that we only pay $130 million, when our $81 billion a year intelligence agency gave Trump the correct info and he ignored it like Bush did before 9/11.

Trump & Republicans are looking for scapegoats.

Attachments

• Covid to USA.pdf
    191.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

Do you have any idea what China has been doing to it's people during this crisis? The fuck is wrong with you...

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

Do you have any idea what China has been doing to it's people during this crisis? The fuck is wrong with you...
Lifting the quarantine. WTF is wrong with you?

Not in this lifetime.

I could care less whether China hid the severity of the Coronavirus or not. What my OP is about involves their response to contain it, and Trump fucked that up on so many fronts, we can't even keep up how many different ways he did that. And he is still doing it today, because Trump could care less.

Second Wave: A County In Central China Is Locked Down Because Of New Coronavirus Cases
[...]
Henan province in central China has taken the drastic measure of putting a mid-sized county in total lockdown as authorities try to fend off a second coronavirus wave in the midst of a push to revive the economy.

Curfew-like measures came into effect on Tuesday in Jia county, near the city of Pingdingshan, with the area’s roughly 600,000 residents told to stay home, according to a notice on the country’s official microblog account…

All businesses have been shut down, except utilities, medical suppliers, logistics companies and food processing firms. All shops except supermarkets, hospitals, food markets, petrol stations, pharmacies and hotels have been closed.
[...]
Good! Then they are doing a good job. Trump could learn a thing or two about how the Chinese do it. Because, under Trump's leadership, he's more worried about his stock portfolio and tax deductions for strip joints.
China is somewhat ending/lifting their lockdown. Maybe too early. A lot of concern regarding a "second wave" is just that, concerning. The world will be watching China's decision very close. We have a dangerous President who, at nothing but foolish, has the same mentality about lifting. 15 to 0.

I agree. Stay tuned.

Facts are facts. Our own media in this country is telling us they are loosening restrictions. So go question our own coverage of the facts before you question China. If you were questioning the facts of China, or my own thread, then don't sit there with your finger up your ass. Go do your own research.

REAL research as opposed to your wishful thinking for bad things to happen to our country. Why?

U.S. Intel Confirms China Hid Severity of Coronavirus Outbreak
EDWIN MORA1 Apr 20, 2020 3:44

Communist officials in China have hidden the severity of the coronavirus outbreak within their borders, under-reporting both total cases and fatalities linked to the disease, the U.S. intelligence community reportedly confirmed in a classified report to the White House.
Wuhan, the capital of China’s Hubei province, is the birthplace of the novel coronavirus illness (COVID-19).

During the early stages of the epidemic in China that was later deemed a global pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), Beijing hid the extent of the viral outbreak, muzzling and jailing whistleblowers and critics in a move that allowed the disease to gain a firm foothold across the world.
Citing three officials familiar with the classified report issued by the American intelligence community, Bloomberg revealed on Wednesday:
The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret and declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.The report was received by the White House last week, one of the officials said.
Health officials detected the first case of the coronavirus in China in mid-November 2019. Yet, the Asian giant has publicly reported fewer cases and fatalities than the United States, where officials diagnosed the first person with coronavirus in late January.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I could care less whether China hid the severity of the Coronavirus or not. What my OP is about involves their response to contain it, and Trump fucked that up on so many fronts, we can't even keep up how many different ways he did that. And he is still doing it today, because Trump could care less.
Your op proves nothing because china is a lying dictatorship

we will never know how many chinese died but its bound to be in the millions

and they have reopened the wet markets in wuhan so so wuhanvirus II could arrive any time in the furure
That's not a counter argument. But it is a response of desperation. Because China is a communist country, has nothing to do with their swift and proficient response. How do we know? Quarantine restrictions are slowly being lifted and it's on video. So you are full of shit.
Because china is a dictatorship with an iron grip on information nothing they say can be taken at face value
Our own media is reporting it dumb ass.

[...]

[...]

Well here's a picture from just this last weekend from a Chinese tourist area. The idiots apparently want a second wave.

1586387115573.png

Facts are facts. Our own media in this country is telling us they are loosening restrictions. So go question our own coverage of the facts before you question China. If you were questioning the facts of China, or my own thread, then don't sit there with your finger up your ass. Go do your own research.

REAL research as opposed to your wishful thinking for bad things to happen to our country. Why?

U.S. Intel Confirms China Hid Severity of Coronavirus Outbreak
EDWIN MORA1 Apr 20, 2020 3:44

Communist officials in China have hidden the severity of the coronavirus outbreak within their borders, under-reporting both total cases and fatalities linked to the disease, the U.S. intelligence community reportedly confirmed in a classified report to the White House.
Wuhan, the capital of China’s Hubei province, is the birthplace of the novel coronavirus illness (COVID-19).

During the early stages of the epidemic in China that was later deemed a global pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), Beijing hid the extent of the viral outbreak, muzzling and jailing whistleblowers and critics in a move that allowed the disease to gain a firm foothold across the world.
Citing three officials familiar with the classified report issued by the American intelligence community, Bloomberg revealed on Wednesday:
The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret and declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.The report was received by the White House last week, one of the officials said.
Health officials detected the first case of the coronavirus in China in mid-November 2019. Yet, the Asian giant has publicly reported fewer cases and fatalities than the United States, where officials diagnosed the first person with coronavirus in late January.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I could care less whether China hid the severity of the Coronavirus or not. What my OP is about involves their response to contain it, and Trump fucked that up on so many fronts, we can't even keep up how many different ways he did that. And he is still doing it today, because Trump could care less.
Your op proves nothing because china is a lying dictatorship

we will never know how many chinese died but its bound to be in the millions

and they have reopened the wet markets in wuhan so so wuhanvirus II could arrive any time in the furure
That's not a counter argument. But it is a response of desperation. Because China is a communist country, has nothing to do with their swift and proficient response. How do we know? Quarantine restrictions are slowly being lifted and it's on video. So you are full of shit.
Take you personal insults and stick them up your ass

china has an iron grip on information

if you believe what they say you are very gullible

Forum List

Back