Trump is the first president since 1941 to have no science advisor.

I'd be curious since you seem to be speaking on it's behalf.
I'm speaking on behalf of science?

What?

That made zero sense on any level.

You advocate for science.

I am asking how much you know about science.

Please let us know.

I've asked Deany the same thing and he seems unable to answer.

Kinda funny to think someone who knows nothing about a particular type of science, it's history or context is advocating for it when they wouldn't know it if it bit them in the ass.

In the Trump Administration, Science Is Unwelcome. So Is Advice.

There is no chief scientist at the State Department, where science is central to foreign policy matters such as cybersecurity and global warming. Nor is there a chief scientist at the Department of Agriculture: Mr. Trump last year nominated Sam Clovis, a former talk-show host with no scientific background, to the position, but he withdrew his name and no new nomination has been made.
These and other decisions have consequences for public health and safety and the economy. Both the Interior Department and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration have disbanded climate science advisory committees. The Food and Drug Administration disbanded its Food Advisory Committee, which provided guidance on food safety.

Government-funded scientists said in interviews that they were seeing signs that their work was being suppressed, and that they were leaving their government jobs to work in the private sector, or for other countries.

Rick Perry reportedly had a different idea about what the energy secretary does

Perry was under the impression that he would be taking on an ambassador role for the US oil and gas industries, according to The Times. In fact, a majority of the job involves overseeing the country's nuclear weapons, in addition to researching new methods of creating energy.

--------------

Former Dancing with the Stars alumni, Rick Perry, succeeded Ernest Moniz, who chaired the physics department at MIT.

Come on, you don't need to be an expert. It's only nuclear weapons.

Rick Perry demonstrating his qualifications:

7Om5.gif

Trump...the dumbest fuck to ever be POTUS (surely).

I swear, this guy is so dumb that if he had never left America or flown anywhere...he would be convinced the world is flat.

Trump is SOO stupid. And many of his Trumpbot disciples actually think he is smart...which just proves that they are even stupider then he is. And that is REALLY stupid.

LOLOL

Last edited:

There is no chief scientist at the State Department, where science is central to foreign policy matters such as cybersecurity and global warming. Nor is there a chief scientist at the Department of Agriculture: Mr. Trump last year nominated Sam Clovis, a former talk-show host with no scientific background, to the position, but he withdrew his name and no new nomination has been made.
These and other decisions have consequences for public health and safety and the economy. Both the Interior Department and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration have disbanded climate science advisory committees. The Food and Drug Administration disbanded its Food Advisory Committee, which provided guidance on food safety.

Government-funded scientists said in interviews that they were seeing signs that their work was being suppressed, and that they were leaving their government jobs to work in the private sector, or for other countries.

Perry was under the impression that he would be taking on an ambassador role for the US oil and gas industries, according to The Times. In fact, a majority of the job involves overseeing the country's nuclear weapons, in addition to researching new methods of creating energy.

--------------

Former Dancing with the Stars alumni, Rick Perry, succeeded Ernest Moniz, who chaired the physics department at MIT.

7Om5.gif

I swear, this guy is so dumb that if he had never left America or flown anywhere...he would be convinced the world is flat.

Trump is SOO stupid. And his Trumpbot disciples actually think he is smart...which just proves that they are even stupider then he is. And that is REALLY stupid.

LOLOL
flat_earth_small.png

What?

Please let us know.

Kinda funny to think someone who knows nothing about a particular type of science, it's history or context is advocating for it when they wouldn't know it if it bit them in the ass.
That's nice. Enjoy your laugh.

What?

Please let us know.

You going to help us out ?

How much math ?

How much chemistry ?

How much physics ?

How much biology ?

--------------

7Om5.gif

Trump is SOO stupid. And many of his Trumpbot disciples actually think he is smart...which just proves that they are even stupider then he is. And that is REALLY stupid.

LOLOL

So tell us how smart you are.

How much training and experience do you have in statistics or D.O.E. ?

He doesn't believe in science. Mostly I think because he doesn't understand it. He's kinda stupid.

How can one not believe in science? That's absurd.
Republicans believe science is a faith.
Like believing everything the Bible says is the absolute truth.

C'mon deany...how much do you know about statistics ? Please tell us.

You advocate for science...surely you have some knowledge in the area.

Do you have a B.S. in biology ?

Normal people have learned science as it should be, not some fucked up bullshit you Marxist mother fuckers deem upon US...
Haha, this is so goddamn embarrassing for you. Dude, please, keep talking....
I am not embarrassed at all, Nice Rules for Radicals usage dude. They didn't start changing science until the fucking MARXISTS took over the public education system and shitstains like you came out of them...

What?

Please let us know.

How much math ?

How much chemistry ?

How much physics ?

How much biology ?
Irrelevant, whiner.

What?

Please let us know.

How much math ?

How much chemistry ?

How much physics ?

How much biology ?
Irrelevant, whiner.

Really......

That response sounds a lot like "can't answer well...so I'll deflect".

C'mon......

ODE's PDE's.....monte carlo simulations....linear alegebra....non-linear.......

Anything.

Pussy.

You'll notice deanrd fled this thread once he was challenged to produce something that indicated he knew what the fuck science was actually about.

What?

Please let us know.

How much math ?

How much chemistry ?

How much physics ?

How much biology ?
Irrelevant, whiner.

Really......

C'mon......

Anything.

Pussy.
Go ahead, flail and whine. Nobody cares.

Please let us know.

How much math ?

How much chemistry ?

How much physics ?

How much biology ?
Irrelevant, whiner.

Really......

C'mon......

Anything.

Pussy.

What flailing and whining.

We've established that you have not produced anything to inform on your training in any type of science.

Seems like you'd need a little to advocate for it. But science isn't just books. It can be other things.

And I agree that nobody cares.

I simply now know to not give you and credit when you post about things you don't seem to able to support.

How much math ?

How much chemistry ?

How much physics ?

How much biology ?
Irrelevant, whiner.

Really......

C'mon......

Anything.

Pussy.

We've established that you have not produced anything to inform on your training in any type of science.

Seems like you'd need a little to advocate for it. But science isn't just books. It can be other things.

I simply now know to not give you and credit when you post about things you don't seem to able to support.
STILL whining? Weird!

How much math ?

How much chemistry ?

How much physics ?

How much biology ?
Irrelevant, whiner.

Really......

C'mon......

Anything.

Pussy.

STILL whining? Weird!

Ah yes....another deductive claim by the master.

Damn you are weird, son.

Let's recap:

Trump has no science advisor because he has no respect for scientific knowledge.

This isn't rocket surgery.

Forum List

Back