Trump is suffering serious dementia.

That is indeed sad.:icon_cry:
Agree...the OP's attempt to falsely smear Trump in support of Anti-fall-Platform-Shoes Joe is indeed very sad.

Screenshot_20240224-124322-296.png

Buiuttt Biden's obvious dementia isn't? You fckd up fraud nothing
"Buiuttt Biden"? Who it that? I properly responded to report, like others I have seen on Trump's increasing signs of dementia, and that it is sad. I get a kick out of your typing skills. Are you drinking and posting again?

"Buiuttt Biden"? Who it that? I properly responded to report, like others I have seen on Trump's increasing signs of dementia, and that it is sad. I get a kick out of your typing skills. Are you drinking and posting again?

Listen chump. I don't care what you lie about what you've supposedly accomplished. I doubt any of it. I think you're a little old man suddenly with an ounce of power you abuse

If you think for one moment I'm going to get on your bandwagon calling Trump mental and you ignore the obvious Biden is at the very least Stage 6 dementia? You're delusional

How's that, Garfunkel?

He gave an hour and a half talk last night. Have you seen your guys (yes your guy) speak off script for longer than two, maybe three minutes.

He gave an hour and a half talk last night. Have you seen your guys (yes your guy) speak off script for longer than two, maybe three minutes.
Haven't seen either. I don't know why you are bothered. I said it was sad, when reading of Trump. I am sure you would agree, it is sad to see, no matter who the discussion is about.

Forum List

Back