Trump is such a threat to the free press and journalism

Your blob calling the free press the “enemy of the people” is a threat to journalism.

Where does this "blob" call the free press the "enemy of the people?" Or are you so blinded by your TDS that you can't read?

Trump ramps up rhetoric on media, calls press 'the enemy of the people'

reference your blob’s tweet from 4/5/2019
The real threat is journalists with an agenda, rather than one factually reporting.

like Fox, Breitbart, freebeacon...right?
Actually, any journalist that reports with an agenda rather than factual reporting. Just as I stated.

Your blob calling the free press the “enemy of the people” is a threat to journalism.

Where does this "blob" call the free press the "enemy of the people?" Or are you so blinded by your TDS that you can't read?

Sorry, I was think your post was a reply to the OP (instead of just another irrelevant rant.) Silly me.

Sorry, I was think your post was a reply to the OP (instead of just another irrelevant rant.) Silly me.

he invoked the blob. I assumed you were bright enough to connect the dots. Silly me

he invoked the blob. I assumed you were bright enough to connect the dots. Silly me

still derailing the thread.

enough.

Forum List

Back